Author Topic: I've Just Sold  (Read 2810 times)

Offline NE5

• General Member
  • In Zumba Bumba Land
I've Just Sold
« on: Wednesday 25 October 2006, 04:59:49 PM »
wifeys old banger. It needed a new clutch and cable but its been bought by a kindly soul rather than me pester the scrappie to take it away for nowt or peanuts.
Having said that I didn't get much for it but I got more than the scrappie would have gave me.

Back to one car after all these years.. sigh....I've been wanting to do it for a while but feel rather nostalgic as it was mine first
http://z3.invisionfree.com/NUFCforum/index.php?

"He wants what we want and goes to the games for the same reason as we do, he wants us to win for the pleasure that brings.  He wants to build the club up and put everything in place to make sure we can maintain a high position once we reach it." - mick [aka Stephensons Rocket], aug 10th 2008

"I think Keegan would be a daft option, he's been here and done the best he could." - mick, 6th March 2006

"Ashley will do something Shepherd has never ever done, he'll spend HIS own personal money on players as the club will be his." - mick 7th June 2007

I think we've done well in the last window - mick, 23 Oct 2008

any individual or group resourceful enough to raise the £100 million plus that would be needed today to take over the club is likely also to be intelligent and resourceful enough to make a better fist of it than the current board - ozzie mandiarse 24th Oct 2006

Offline Syrette

• TAFKA Role Model
  • General Member
Re: I've Just Sold
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 25 October 2006, 05:06:44 PM »
This it?

bluewink.gif

Offline NE5

• General Member
  • In Zumba Bumba Land
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 25 October 2006, 05:10:02 PM »
yep.

"He wants what we want and goes to the games for the same reason as we do, he wants us to win for the pleasure that brings.  He wants to build the club up and put everything in place to make sure we can maintain a high position once we reach it." - mick [aka Stephensons Rocket], aug 10th 2008

"I think Keegan would be a daft option, he's been here and done the best he could." - mick, 6th March 2006

"Ashley will do something Shepherd has never ever done, he'll spend HIS own personal money on players as the club will be his." - mick 7th June 2007

any individual or group resourceful enough to raise the £100 million plus that would be needed today to take over the club is likely also to be intelligent and resourceful enough to make a better fist of it than the current board - ozzie mandiarse 24th Oct 2006

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 25 October 2006, 05:21:44 PM »
What was it really?

Offline NE5

• General Member
  • In Zumba Bumba Land
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 25 October 2006, 05:27:30 PM »
old Fiesta, 81000 miles. Got a few months tax and MOT left, but now its gone.

Biggest drag is sharing the one in the drive, but as the banger was at the front and immobilised for the last 2 weeks its gave me time to come to terms with that.  :(

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 25 October 2006, 05:36:06 PM »

Biggest drag is sharing the one in the drive, but as the banger was at the front and immobilised for the last 2 weeks its gave me time to come to terms with that.  :(

Can't you get her a "new" banger?

Offline NE5

• General Member
  • In Zumba Bumba Land
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday 25 October 2006, 05:44:43 PM »

I want a car of my own, but I don't want two anymore, its me that has to bother on with the bloody things...run them to garages etc etc ... pain in the arse. Having said that, if I do get another one, she'll get the older one again  :lol:

And they are a waste of money ....  :thdn:

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday 25 October 2006, 05:47:04 PM »

I want a car of my own, but I don't want two anymore, its me that has to bother on with the bloody things...run them to garages etc etc ... pain in the arse. Having said that, if I do get another one, she'll get the older one again  :lol:

And they are a waste of money ....  :thdn:

Yeah im learning they are..

..women that is  bluebiggrin.gif

thompers

« Reply #8 on: Thursday 26 October 2006, 11:39:16 AM »
My cambelt snapped yesterday when I was doing about 50mph. New engine job I reckon. Cars are s***.