Author Topic: freddy flintoff  (Read 6850 times)

uSaMBer

freddy flintoff
« on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 08:38:19 PM »
why has the great fred been banned ,he has good patter,better than most of the ballbags on here

uSaMBer

Re: freddy flintoff
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 08:39:21 PM »
hello nick before you reply

Offline Syrette

• TAFKA Role Model
  • General Member
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 08:39:38 PM »
:lol:

smoggeordie

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 08:42:42 PM »
Areet. Like the avatar I gave you?

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 08:44:37 PM »
Hmm, IP check reveals...
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

smoggeordie

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 08:45:45 PM »
Hmm, IP check reveals...

silly Fred shouldn't log in as him on my computer last week :lol:

uSaMBer

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 08:46:30 PM »
aye

smoggeordie

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 08:49:30 PM »
aye

Good stuff. We decided which picture to use over some Schweppes and Fries to go.

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 09:02:21 PM »
Wish my old man would stick up for me more  bluesigh.gif

uSaMBer

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 09:06:09 PM »
he,s me mate not just a son

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 09:06:35 PM »
Hmm, IP check reveals...

Not your IP though.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 09:07:21 PM »

Wish my dad was me mate  bluebiggrin.gif

Gemmill

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 09:18:39 PM »

f***ing hell, is this thread sponsored by Disney or something?  bluebigrazz.gif 

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 09:19:34 PM »

****ing hell, is this thread sponsored by Disney or something?  bluebigrazz.gif 

Disney Pixar actually.

Knightrider

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 09:19:44 PM »
f*** me witers are ganning down like flies.

They should know better ;)

smoggeordie

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 09:41:13 PM »
Hmm, IP check reveals...

Not your IP though.

You thing is f***ed then because I assure you that we logged on as myself, Fred and usamber within minutes. Check the Schweppes and chips thread

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 09:45:34 PM »
You may have, then, but not today.  uSaMBer's IP was accessed by AF on the 19th, and by uSaMBer today.  I just hope it's not AF on his machine...

uSaMBer

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 09:48:04 PM »
You may have, then, but not today.  uSaMBer's IP was accessed by AF on the 19th, and by uSaMBer today.  I just hope it's not AF on his machine...
no its not i am his old man calm doon

smoggeordie

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 09:49:07 PM »
no its not i am his old man calm doon

I can back this up as I've text Frederick himself to confirm :lol:

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 09:49:10 PM »
I can't calm down, I'm on the verge of explosion.

uSaMBer

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 09:50:32 PM »
well take your back pack off

smoggeordie

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 09:50:38 PM »

this really is time for "Fred" moderation...

smeeagain.gif

Knightrider

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 09:52:28 PM »
The last person to cross Bluf...

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 09:53:20 PM »
well take your back pack off

Don't test me, I'm dangerous.

uSaMBer

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 09:54:31 PM »
The last person to cross Bluf...

uncooked kebab in my eyes