Author Topic: Vincent  (Read 1757 times)

Offline Clay

• General Member
Vincent
« on: Monday 23 October 2006, 09:35:27 PM »
If anyone has Skyplus could and they can go to the start of Vincent which started at 9:00 on ITV and record it and send it to me for a fiver i would be very grateful  tongue.gif It's either that or i'll get put over me dad's knee and beat with a slipper for not recording it :lol:

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
Re: Vincent
« Reply #1 on: Monday 23 October 2006, 09:39:15 PM »
:lol:

Acquire it.
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Monday 23 October 2006, 09:40:02 PM »
If anyone has Skyplus could and they can go to the start of Vincent which started at 9:00 on ITV and record it and send it to me for a fiver i would be very grateful  tongue.gif It's either that or i'll get put over me dad's knee and beat with a slipper for not recording it :lol:

Acquire it later tonight. It'll be in the usual places.

Offline Clay

• General Member
« Reply #3 on: Monday 23 October 2006, 10:37:55 PM »
Nah i've tryed looking for previous episodes to see if anyone bothers uploading it, s**** programme so i'm not surprised no-ones bothered.. but if anyone knows of a place where i can get it then i would like to know ;)

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Monday 23 October 2006, 10:42:46 PM »
Actually i've just checked where I usually go and nobody is uploading it as the DVD is out in November, ie soon.