Author Topic: Where are you hiding?  (Read 4364 times)

thompers

Where are you hiding?
« on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 05:12:50 PM »
Where's Alan "I hope the likes of Roeder and not Hitzfeld are on the shortlist" Oliver at these days? :lol:

Hibbits left foot

Re: Where are you hiding?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 05:17:27 PM »
In fat freds bunker

Offline Syrette

• TAFKA Role Model
  • General Member
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 05:18:13 PM »

Hibbits left foot

« Reply #3 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 05:19:23 PM »
Be interesting to see what s**** he writes tommorrow

Offline Nate

• General Member
« Reply #4 on: Monday 23 October 2006, 10:04:16 AM »
He's just been on SSN backing Roeder to turn things around and insisting any 'Shepherd Out' chants were only from a small minority of supporters for about '10 seconds'.

1nol

« Reply #5 on: Monday 23 October 2006, 10:05:37 AM »
Putting the boot in on Martins too.

Offline GeordieDazzler

• General Member
« Reply #6 on: Monday 23 October 2006, 10:06:33 AM »
He's just been on SSN backing Roeder to turn things around and insisting any 'Shepherd Out' chants were only from a small minority of supporters for about '10 seconds'.

What a c***.

We need to make sure its for the whole game next time, as its on Sky Sports and Anal Cuntface Oliver can do f*** all with his propaganda to deny it.

Offline GeordieDazzler

• General Member
« Reply #7 on: Monday 23 October 2006, 10:07:09 AM »

Can we do an Oliver Out campaign too?

Offline BottledDog

• General Member
« Reply #8 on: Monday 23 October 2006, 10:07:57 AM »

'Shepherd Out' chants were only from a small minority of supporters for about '10 seconds'
"Newcastle is a strange club and I don't know what else you can say about them" - Ferguson.

1nol

« Reply #9 on: Monday 23 October 2006, 10:08:07 AM »
If Shepherd goes, he won't get the same access with any luck.

Phil K

« Reply #10 on: Monday 23 October 2006, 10:08:37 AM »
Did he ?
Saying what ?
"My wonderful choice of manager's dazzling managerial skills should have produced more goals from him" perhaps ?
Well - Invicta Toon thinks he's a good manager....... :roll:.....so take anything HE says on the subject with a Siberia-sized pinch of salt bluelaugh.gif

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #11 on: Monday 23 October 2006, 10:12:20 AM »
Did he ?
Saying what ?
"My wonderful choice of manager's dazzling managerial skills should have produced more goals from him" perhaps ?
Well - Invicta Toon thinks he's a good manager....... :roll:.....so take anything HE says on the subject with a Siberia-sized pinch of salt bluelaugh.gif

we've already established you can't read so don't go around making up any more of your baseless 'facts' eh?

Phil K

« Reply #12 on: Monday 23 October 2006, 10:36:34 AM »

we've already established you can't read so don't go around making up any more of your baseless 'facts' eh?
I see.
So it's a figment of my imagination that you and one other chappie have been prattling against the "Roeder must go" fans, is it ?
In Commons terms...."I refer you to an answer I gave earlier on this subject"  bluelaugh.gif
Check back to other threads on this if you've forgotten so soon (I would too if I'd said them !)  bluelaugh.gif

Offline Howaythelads

• Clueless
  • General Member
  • Auld
« Reply #13 on: Monday 23 October 2006, 10:45:30 AM »

I see.
So it's a figment of my imagination that you and one other chappie have been prattling against the "Roeder must go" fans, is it ?
In Commons terms...."I refer you to an answer I gave earlier on this subject"  bluelaugh.gif
Check back to other threads on this if you've forgotten so soon (I would too if I'd said them !)  bluelaugh.gif

:lol:
HTL

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #14 on: Monday 23 October 2006, 11:06:10 AM »

I see.

I should have realised your mind realy is that simple to only be able to think in 2 state logic terms

I never should have posted such complicated reasonings that you were never going to understand

:roll: