Author Topic: Fruit machines, gamblers, 'bandits'  (Read 6814 times)

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
Re: Fruit machines, gamblers, 'bandits'
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday 25 October 2006, 03:21:54 PM »
Dunno I just stick my money on the bottom third.

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday 25 October 2006, 05:45:47 PM »
I can tell you for definite there is no pattern on the machines.  bluebigrazz.gif
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 25 October 2006, 05:47:06 PM »
There's a guy at college, I say guy, he's 17, but he's obsessed with them.  Blew about £400 of his student loan on them, we ask him why, "Ah, man, I just love the puggies man".  I felt like punching him, ****ing imbecile.

How has he got a student loan if he's 17?

I love gambling, but I've never put any money in a bandit. I just stick to roulette and poker. I'm going to the betting shop now to play smoe video roulette.

Because you can get them if you 16+, and if you're doing a course that is at least HNC level.  Don't know, might be different rules up here, but he got one, he never shuts up about it.

18 in two weeks, and he's a f***ing dickhead.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline iklgizmo

• General Member
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 25 October 2006, 05:59:06 PM »
i love ITboxes, but 1 question, is it 'it' as in rhymes with tit? or I T
Two games in and this season stretches out like a prison sentence. - nufc.com 21.8.05

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday 25 October 2006, 06:14:39 PM »
i love ITboxes, but 1 question, is it 'it' as in rhymes with tit? or I T

I call them "it"boxes.

Love them too, whatever one it is (nuts i think) we always manage to win money from.

The other good ones on that are pub quiz, hex, and & dec, bulls eye and deal or no deal.

Offline iklgizmo

• General Member
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday 25 October 2006, 06:16:17 PM »
i used to love monopoly, but monopoly delux is impossible

mouse trap is good for winning money on
Two games in and this season stretches out like a prison sentence. - nufc.com 21.8.05