Author Topic: birds  (Read 11806 times)

Invicta_Toon

Re: birds
« Reply #25 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 11:28:24 AM »
I think some of you have missed the point

I was referring to my perception that from wider society it is evident that girls have girlie mates, but in my experience, every bird I meet claims the exact opposite

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #26 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 11:35:06 AM »
For Thompers:

bluewink.gif

thompers

« Reply #27 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 11:41:02 AM »
Already got that one as my phone wallpaper ;)

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #28 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 11:41:46 AM »

Took me ages to find that aswell  bluesigh.gif

thompers

« Reply #29 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 11:43:14 AM »

I had to put her on, questions were being raised when Chris Martin was my background for so long.

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #30 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 11:46:50 AM »

I had to put her on, questions were being raised when Chris Martin was my background for so long.

Like "why do you like s***, boring, suicidal music?"  bluewink.gif

Or was it the gay thing?  :lol:

thompers

« Reply #31 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 11:50:11 AM »

Many of them can't accept my matured tastes in music, give them a few years and they'll understand :D There was a gay issue raised, especially when they heard my coldplay ringtone and message tone blaring out at various times in the evening. I, of course, explained if the opportunity ever arose to perform oral sex on such an iconic musical genius then I wouldn't refuse ;)

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #32 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 11:52:33 AM »

Many of them can't accept my matured tastes in music, give them a few years and they'll understand :D There was a gay issue raised, especially when they heard my coldplay ringtone and message tone blaring out at various times in the evening. I, of course, explained if the opportunity ever arose to perform oral sex on such an iconic musical genius then I wouldn't refuse ;)

Hope Verlaine isn't reading, if he is you better get your chapstick out  :lol:

thompers

« Reply #33 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 11:55:37 AM »

Hope Verlaine isn't reading, if he is you better get your chapstick out  :lol:

Nooo I said iconic musical genius, not failure.

Southern Geordie

« Reply #34 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 11:57:11 AM »
Birds are the biggest waste of time ever. They've all got a chip on their shoulder about something somewhere, no matter how nice they seem.

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #35 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 11:59:26 AM »
I must be the only person on the forum who lives in an area with some "normal" women! I might set up a little zoo/circus and charge an entry fee to see some of these supposedly rare creatures  bluelaugh.gif

Southern Geordie

« Reply #36 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 12:01:48 PM »
I must be the only person on the forum who lives in an area with some "normal" women! I might set up a little zoo/circus and charge an entry fee to see some of these supposedly rare creatures  bluelaugh.gif

Dunno about that.. There must be a fault with them somewhere! I've been seeing this girl on nights out for about a month now and the past like 3 times we've been argueing like a flippin couple.. Over nothing.. Dunno if thats because I like her or I dislike her.. I really can't tell but she winds me up a hell of a lot!

Southern Geordie

« Reply #37 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 12:03:39 PM »
Birds are the biggest waste of time ever. They've all got a chip on their shoulder about something somewhere, no matter how nice they seem.
Aye, and you should hear what they have to say about men, their husbands, their boyfriends etc when they have a girlie night in!
I hate girlie nights in, its one major bitch-fest! And of course discussing other s**** such as childbirth and periods.

Yawn. :lol:

:) I am sure you are lovely, but the girls I've come across always seem to have something wrong with them!

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #38 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 12:04:10 PM »

Dunno about that.. There must be a fault with them somewhere! I've been seeing this girl on nights out for about a month now and the past like 3 times we've been argueing like a flippin couple.. Over nothing.. Dunno if thats because I like her or I dislike her.. I really can't tell but she winds me up a hell of a lot!

I would move on then mate  :lol:

Arguments are sometimes par for the course, just have to ride them out. let her win and get to the "making up"

Southern Geordie

« Reply #39 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 12:06:27 PM »

Arguments are sometimes par for the course, just have to ride them out. let her win and get to the "making up"

Yeah true that, but it seems odd I barely even know her and we just argue! She's really pretty though, so it's quite hard to forget about her </shallow>

Southern Geordie

« Reply #40 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 12:09:33 PM »
:) I am sure you are lovely, but the girls I've come across always seem to have something wrong with them!
Haha! I know what you mean. I understand totally where men come from when they say they think women are weird :lol:

Glad to hear it! The story of my life is I find a girl that I think is faultless, then turns out its totally the opposite!

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #41 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 12:10:07 PM »

Yeah true that, but it seems odd I barely even know her and we just argue! She's really pretty though, so it's quite hard to forget about her </shallow>

If she is hot then just ignore the cr*p and get what you want.

I don't mean Rohypnol!

Southern Geordie

« Reply #42 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 12:13:08 PM »

If she is hot then just ignore the cr*p and get what you want.

I don't mean Rohypnol!

I'm on the case, but its easier said than done with her.. she wants me to organise everything then when I don't cos I don't think shes up for it or whatever she has a go at me! We've agreed not to see each other on nights out any more though  bluelaugh.gif

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #43 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 12:16:32 PM »
Glad to hear it! The story of my life is I find a girl that I think is faultless, then turns out its totally the opposite!
Aww you poor thing. There's no human on the planet who is faultless though, whichever sex they are, so I suppose we just have to accept them as they are if we like the better side of them a lot.

Doesn't mean you have to accept any old crap from people though! :D

Exactly, no-ones perfect so you have to get past the faults and try and have as much fun as possible.

After a couple of months it starts to go downhill and try and get out. Oh and try not to fall in love, that just seems to be a sick practical joke  :lol:

Southern Geordie

« Reply #44 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 12:20:42 PM »
Aww you poor thing. There's no human on the planet who is faultless though, whichever sex they are, so I suppose we just have to accept them as they are if we like the better side of them a lot.

Doesn't mean you have to accept any old crap from people though! :D

Exactly, no-ones perfect so you have to get past the faults and try and have as much fun as possible.

After a couple of months it starts to go downhill and try and get out. Oh and try not to fall in love, that just seems to be a sick practical joke  :lol:

haha well after my last wasted effort at a relationship I just made some golden rules and they've worked on 2 girls so far. Such as only giving them compliments if they compliment u first or u feel the time is right. If you start to like them then don't show any difference in your feelings, because girls get scared off when the guy likes the girl more than she likes you! And rule number one is to keep options open.. incase everything goes tits up.. the hard to get thing really does work.. Cos even though me and this bird argue a lot she said she gets frustrated about me.. only because she likes me  bluebiggrin.gif and another girl said me blowing hot and cold leaves her wanting me more.. So works pretty well compared to some nice guy attitudes that rarely work!

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #45 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 12:21:12 PM »

After a couple of months it starts to go downhill and try and get out. Oh and try not to fall in love, that just seems to be a sick practical joke :lol:
Too true! :D

I read a few weeks ago that the feeling of being in love only lasts 12 months. I don't even think it lasts that long tbh! bluesmilewinkgrin.gif

Love is the thing that keeps people together who no longer really enjoy anything else about the other person. Its also the reason people get so upset when they break up and look back on things remembering them a lot better than they actually were!

If it wasnt for love, breakups would be a lot easier!

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #46 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 12:29:13 PM »
I know, I really should charge for this sh*t!

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #47 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 04:11:53 PM »
3 posts out of a trip to Morrisons FFS!

today they had the Scouts packing the shopping fort charity, and there was a GIRL scout! FFS

she must really prefer the company of lads  blueyes.gif

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #48 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 05:44:30 PM »
Love is the thing that keeps people together who no longer really enjoy anything else about the other person. Its also the reason people get so upset when they break up and look back on things remembering them a lot better than they actually were!

You should have your own column in a magazine! :lol: :D

Aye. We all know where you'd really like GeJon's "column" to be! ;)

:lol:
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #49 on: Sunday 22 October 2006, 05:53:05 PM »

You should have your own column in a magazine! :lol: :D

Aye. We all know where you'd really like GeJon's "column" to be! ;)

:lol:

isn't the first and won't be the last to take an interest in my "column inches"  bluewink.gif