Author Topic: Firefox2  (Read 2377 times)

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
Firefox2
« on: Friday 20 October 2006, 09:19:04 PM »
http://www.filehippo.com/download_firefox/

So noew i haev kno excuze four me terrable spelin!

"The latest version delivers easier navigation for everyone, including those who are visually or motor-impaired . Firefox is the first browser to support DHTML accessibility, which, when enabled by Web authors, allows rich Web applications to be read aloud. Users may navigate with keystrokes rather than mouse clicks, reducing the tabbing required to navigate documents such as spreadsheets. Firefox 1.5 (Windows version) is also the first browser to meet US federal government requirements that software be easily accessible to users with physical impairments."

It's also got a spell checker for everything you type, very handy.

PS: Much faster as well.

Offline M4

• General Member
Re: Firefox2
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 02:04:58 AM »
Why isn't it on the proper site yet?
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

blueconfused.gif
"He can still tell you every single goal... and his training goals he counts as well. Apparently he's got 6,000 goals."

Offline Syrette

• TAFKA Role Model
  • General Member
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 02:07:11 AM »
Because the first proper release hasn't come out yet. It's still in beta or thereabouts.

Offline M4

• General Member
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 02:23:27 AM »
I see, not downloaded it yet for that reason ... i'll for it to be on the proper site.
"He can still tell you every single goal... and his training goals he counts as well. Apparently he's got 6,000 goals."

Offline The Bonk

• General Member
  • ⬆ Sorted.
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 24 October 2006, 05:24:36 AM »
I see, not downloaded it yet for that reason ... i'll for it to be on the proper site.

It's on the site, scroll down a bit on the right hand side.