Author Topic: Palermo - Newcastle  (Read 9137 times)

TR

Palermo - Newcastle
« on: Tuesday 17 October 2006, 02:02:47 PM »
Sorry for my english.

I hope that you come in Palermo when will be the match Palermo - Newcastle.

We are a friendly people.... and our town is very beautiful.....

Believe me!

You will be our friends !!!!

:winking:

Thanks for your hospitality .......

Morph

Re: Palermo - Newcastle
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 17 October 2006, 02:04:37 PM »
Sorry for my english.

Believe me!

yeah right....

can someone direct this lad to the west ham boards?

stormrider

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 17 October 2006, 02:04:53 PM »
I hope you don't beat us by more than 3.
just so we can stay friends ;)

Offline David Icke - Son of God

• General Member
  • Bellend
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 17 October 2006, 02:04:56 PM »
Sorry for my english.

Believe me!

Before you go making hasty claims like that, first things first - Do you hate Freddy Shepherd?
"Following media reports this morning the chairman wishes to make it clear that Alan Shearer has never said to him that he would knock seven bells out of anyone."

teepee

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 17 October 2006, 02:12:55 PM »
unfortunately i wont be going - always wanted to go to palermo though!

thanks for the nice gesture - please convince your fellow palermo fans to behave as well!

Offline nufcmichael

• General Member
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 17 October 2006, 02:20:18 PM »
I think i'll stick with the Frankfurt game...
Newcastle United Denmark

Dr. Richard Kimble

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday 17 October 2006, 06:38:24 PM »
Why's that? It'll still be warm and sunny in Palermo. Wine, local dish and a tour around the volcano - what more do you want? This chance might never come up again.

Offline johnnypd

• General Member
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday 17 October 2006, 06:40:29 PM »
Palermo looks like a class city, though might be better to visit it on more friendly terms...

prio

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday 17 October 2006, 06:45:40 PM »
Anything in the world has more class than Frankfurt!!!  :lol:

Anyway, you should go 'cause it's not as you imagine it.

cincin

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 17 October 2006, 07:10:42 PM »
I wait you !!!!!

Cin Cin Restaurant
Palermo

www.ristorantecincin.com

Offline Sparks

• General Member
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 17 October 2006, 07:16:49 PM »
Sounds like Japan circa December 1941.

Dr. Richard Kimble

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 17 October 2006, 07:24:54 PM »
I wait you !!!!!

Cin Cin Restaurant
Palermo

www.ristorantecincin.com

Main Dishes:

Sword-fish rolls stuffed with basil, almonds, pistachios, honey and orange grind, slowly cooked in fish fume’, oregano and cherry tomato

Mmmmmmm... I can smell it ..I can .. I can almost taste already...

prio

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 17 October 2006, 07:29:53 PM »
Sounds like an invitation   :confused:

Could be:

1) gay.gif

2)  :vava:

eekout.gif

Dr. Richard Kimble

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday 17 October 2006, 07:34:37 PM »
Sounds like an invitation   :confused:

Could be:

1) gay.gif

2)  :vava:

eekout.gif

Right - if the Hammers tell us that the food is incredible then we know to give it a  miss.

TR

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday 17 October 2006, 07:38:06 PM »
Sounds like an invitation :confused:

Could be:

1) gay.gif

2) :vava:

eekout.gif

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I don't understand

prio

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday 17 October 2006, 07:40:31 PM »
I was just joking, but I guess I wasn't undestood.

Dr. Richard Kimble

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday 17 October 2006, 07:41:23 PM »
Sounds like an invitation :confused:

Could be:

1) gay.gif

2) :vava:

eekout.gif

I don't understand

He's joking that is might be a trap for a gay bar or a fight club.

Sicilian

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday 18 October 2006, 06:44:38 PM »
As a real Sicilian, I would like to invite all of you to come and visit our beautiful city of Palermo. You will find a friendly and nice atmosphere.
We have read what Sunday Sun wrote about Palermo-West Ham. Of course nice people and trouble-makers live in every single city of the world, but as a Palermo citizen I do want to invite you and all your friends to feel free to come to our city.
I can tell you from the bottom of my heart that you will have a wonderful time, visiting our beautiful city, tasting our wonderful food, spending some time with our friendly and nice people. Should you fell more confortable, please do not hesitate in contacting me ([email protected]). I am sure that most of my friends would be happy of taking you around the city, making sure that you will have a wonderful time.
Should Palermo make it through to the next round of Uefa Cup, we'll be happy of course, but what we care most is to let you come back to England with a wonderful memory of your Sicilian break.
Seen you soon in Palermo, Sicily, Italy (the city of sun, sea, good food and nice people).
You are absolutely welcome in Palermo!
Ciao
Andrea
(P.S.: I know in english it may sound as a female name, but disappointingly for most of you, I am not!)

Offline Numbers

• General Member
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 18 October 2006, 06:53:17 PM »
As a real Sicilian, I would like to invite all of you to come and visit our beautiful city of Palermo. You will find a friendly and nice atmosphere.
We have read what Sunday Sun wrote about Palermo-West Ham. Of course nice people and trouble-makers live in every single city of the world, but as a Palermo citizen I do want to invite you and all your friends to feel free to come to our city.
I can tell you from the bottom of my heart that you will have a wonderful time, visiting our beautiful city, tasting our wonderful food, spending some time with our friendly and nice people. Should you fell more confortable, please do not hesitate in contacting me ([email protected]). I am sure that most of my friends would be happy of taking you around the city, making sure that you will have a wonderful time.
Should Palermo make it through to the next round of Uefa Cup, we'll be happy of course, but what we care most is to let you come back to England with a wonderful memory of your Sicilian break.
Seen you soon in Palermo, Sicily, Italy (the city of sun, sea, good food and nice people).
Ciao
Andrea
(P.S.: I know in english it may sound as a female name, but disappointingly for most of you, I am not!)

Are these people employed by the sicilian tourist board or something?

Offline BottledDog

• General Member
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 18 October 2006, 07:17:51 PM »
Ciao
Andrea

Fair play to him for having pride in his city.
Shame he is not a lass though, I was going to compliment him on his lovely looking cassatines.  :love:

Cheers's for the info Andrea. Sounds a lovely place. :thup:
"Newcastle is a strange club and I don't know what else you can say about them" - Ferguson.

Offline Numbers

• General Member
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday 18 October 2006, 08:37:05 PM »
Ciao
Andrea

Fair play to him for having pride in his city.
Shame he is not a lass though, I was going to compliment him on his lovely looking cassatines.  :love:

Cheers's for the info Andrea. Sounds a lovely place. :thup:

Agreed but one topic would have done the job quite nicely.

Offline womblemaster

• General Member
  • where have all the muppets gone?!
« Reply #21 on: Thursday 19 October 2006, 08:30:16 AM »
i cant help compare italians and romanians.  They basically have the same genes.

getting to know romanians has really put me off latin culture more than i disliked it anyway.

at the end of the day, latin people just dont tell the truth.  They are very friendly if they think they will make money out of you, otherwise they dont give a toss / respect anglo saxons.

my advice....avoid the place.

GigiOneTRN

« Reply #22 on: Thursday 19 October 2006, 11:05:38 AM »
Hi, Magpies's friends

Sorry for my english,  bluesigh.gif  but  I hope that you receive this post like very genuine and important messageo of peace and respect  :).

I wrote from Palermo.
I ask you my excuse for the bad notice about our city and his (some) citizen.
I'm a Palermo's fans
I love peace and respect for all peoples.

:morph: I hope to see you, very soon in Palermo, the city of sun, sea, good food and very nice people and fairi play. 

You are very lovely welcome in Palermo! :brvo:

Ciao

Tank's for the ospitality

GigiOneTRN
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Billy Whitehurst

« Reply #23 on: Thursday 19 October 2006, 11:32:33 AM »
i cant help compare italians and romanians.  They basically have the same genes.

getting to know romanians has really put me off latin culture more than i disliked it anyway.

at the end of the day, latin people just dont tell the truth.  They are very friendly if they think they will make money out of you, otherwise they dont give a toss / respect anglo saxons.

my advice....avoid the place.

A wind up surely?

If not, you are truly a sad case.

Gemmill

« Reply #24 on: Thursday 19 October 2006, 11:35:39 AM »
Ciao
Andrea

Nice one.  :thup: