Author Topic: so I met this lass  (Read 91854 times)

Offline 80

• Administrator
  • General Member
  • Negative Cat
Re: so I met this lass
« Reply #625 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 07:33:26 PM »
If you keep digging, you might make it to see the final test of the Ashes.
Maturity is not Passivity.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #626 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 07:34:59 PM »
Oh f*** off. :lol:

Good lad!!! More of that and we'll soon have you posting like a REAL man! tongue.gif

:lol:
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Verlaine

« Reply #627 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:15:57 PM »
Chap I know was talking about four rapes at Butlins. His exact words: 'two were date-rapes, but the other two were actually nasty.'

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #628 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:18:41 PM »
Chap I know was talking about four rapes at Butlins. His exact words: 'two were date-rapes, but the other two were actually nasty.'

:lol:

Oh sorry, I mean :|
It's just the same

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #629 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:19:23 PM »

Although both are completely sick and will wreck the victims lives but there is probably quite a difference to someone who was viciously raped and can remember every last horrible moment to someone who remembers very little.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #630 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:20:31 PM »

Although both are completely sick and will wreck the victims lives but there is probably quite a difference to someone who was viciously raped and can remember every last horrible moment to someone who remembers very little.

Whoosh?
It's just the same

Verlaine

« Reply #631 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:21:02 PM »

That's your defence, right?  tongue.gif No wonder you're so successful with the ladies.

Offline James

• Book Wanker Wannabe
  • General Member
« Reply #632 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:23:15 PM »

That's your defence, right?  tongue.gif No wonder you're so successful with the ladies.

That is a bit of a sick thing to say really.
I looked into the eye of the Island and what I saw was beautiful.

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #633 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:23:25 PM »

Certainly aint the looks or charm!  :lol:

Verlaine

« Reply #634 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:24:45 PM »

That is a bit of a sick thing to say really.

I hope your little nephew didn't read it.

Verlaine

« Reply #635 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:26:02 PM »

Certainly aint the looks or charm!  :lol:

Well, it's an easy choice between rufies and conversation if you're trying to score!

Offline Kitman

• General Member
« Reply #636 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:26:03 PM »
may as well a chicken as an egg

mackems.gif

The phrase you were looking for was "May as well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb"  :lol:

He's being creative, man - he's in the writer's group  bluebiggrin.gif
If you wonder why a professional football club should need a refresher course in such obvious issues as punctuality, discipline, team-bonding, fitness, injured players staying late for extra treatment, communication with those who have been out of the side (such as Mark Viduka last week), then you are not alone. One word: shambles.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #637 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:27:11 PM »
may as well a chicken as an egg

mackems.gif

The phrase you were looking for was "May as well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb"  :lol:

He's being creative, man - he's in the writer's group bluebiggrin.gif

Yes, many humble apologies. I was being a complete c*** there. Bang out of order.
It's just the same

optimistic nit

« Reply #638 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:27:50 PM »
its my job to take something from the realms of the ordinary, invert it, twist it and shift the perspectives until you have a work of art blueyes.gif

Verlaine

« Reply #639 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:28:31 PM »
its my job to take something from the realms of the ordinary, invert it, twist it and shift the perspectives until you have a work of art blueyes.gif

Vic and thompers do that too. It's called talking s****.

optimistic nit

« Reply #640 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:33:00 PM »
broaden your mind V, stop thinking so vertically. Open your eyes to see past your drab lifeless existance to a world of technicolour where anything is possible, where there are no rules only oppertunities, a world of change were the internal is external and the external is something else all together. think 6 dimensionally, outside the box factory, where you control the variables and not some watchmaker in a celestial plaine blueyes.gif

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #641 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:33:07 PM »

Whilst of course, you're immune from such disease?
It's just the same

Offline Kitman

• General Member
« Reply #642 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:37:56 PM »

Absolutely, if you're gonna f*** with the English language, leaving it broken and bleeding and begging for you to stop, when you've taken it to the limits where all convention says enough's enough, but you say hell f*** no, this is art baby, we're making history here, and still you carry on, fired by your own genius....

...then you come up with "may as well a chicken as an egg"

I know exactly where you're coming from  bluewink.gif
If you wonder why a professional football club should need a refresher course in such obvious issues as punctuality, discipline, team-bonding, fitness, injured players staying late for extra treatment, communication with those who have been out of the side (such as Mark Viduka last week), then you are not alone. One word: shambles.

optimistic nit

« Reply #643 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:40:32 PM »
out of the realms of origionality and into the lands of unfortunate normality for one moment, i always get those phrases wrong. its like i used to know them, but that part of the brain has been damaged, and their all mixed up. i probably confused it with don't count your chickens.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #644 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:43:12 PM »
out of the realms of origionality and into the lands of unfortunate normality for one moment, i always get those phrases wrong. its like i used to know them, but that part of the brain has been damaged, and their all mixed up. i probably confused it with don't count your chickens.

Again, it's "counting sheep"...

;)
It's just the same

Verlaine

« Reply #645 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:46:20 PM »

Whilst of course, you're immune from such disease?

Whilst one may not always agree with what I say, or like me for it, particularly, at least it's not f***ing drivel.

optimistic nit

« Reply #646 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:47:53 PM »
why dissmiss what you do not have the capeability to understand, mon amie?

Verlaine

« Reply #647 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:50:18 PM »

I wasn't referring to you. Although, given the last post, I think there's an element of incomprehensibility to your English.  tongue.gif

Offline Kitman

• General Member
« Reply #648 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:51:37 PM »

:lol: Seriously, are you on the writer's group with spelling like that?

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #649 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 10:54:09 PM »

:lol: Seriously, are you on the writer's group with spelling like that?

AND NO CAPS!!11!1111
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.