Author Topic: so I met this lass  (Read 88585 times)

Snoopy

Re: so I met this lass
« Reply #50 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 08:15:57 PM »
Women pretend they like a "nice" guy but we all know the truth don't we snoops bluewink.gif
;) Indeed we do :D

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • ashleyout.com
« Reply #51 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 08:54:03 PM »
GeJon are you the other bloke she is seeing? :lol:
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Snoopy

« Reply #52 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 09:08:40 PM »
GeJon are you the other bloke she is seeing? :lol:
Probably. Most of the female population has been with Jon.

:lol:

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • ashleyout.com
« Reply #53 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 09:09:37 PM »
Snoopy have you been with Jon? :lol:

Kenton Magpie

« Reply #54 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 10:08:21 PM »
When or if she comes back give her the brush off to let her know you arent in the mood to be p*ssed around with

Offline midds

• Administrator
  • In omnia Paratus
« Reply #55 on: Friday 6 October 2006, 11:56:55 PM »
Delete her number and start again from fresh. Write it off as a bad job.  :cool:
The club comes first.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #56 on: Saturday 7 October 2006, 12:00:02 AM »
Delete her number and start again from fresh. Write it off as a blow job. :cool:

He wishes...
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #57 on: Saturday 7 October 2006, 12:00:35 AM »

Offline midds

• Administrator
  • In omnia Paratus
« Reply #58 on: Saturday 7 October 2006, 12:01:59 AM »
Delete her number and start again from fresh. Write it off as a blow job. :cool:

He wishes...

:winking:
The club comes first.

Online Conjo

• General Member
« Reply #59 on: Saturday 7 October 2006, 03:33:47 AM »
Some other on here almost nailed it.
It's a fact - dating is a game. A woman measures strength with the men, and if she wins, she won't have anything to do with you.
You might already have lost, as you have come on as needy by suggesting to meet up the day before your actual meeting.

It's hard to say what to do. You should think of your first date. Did you come on more as a "mate"(going "out for a pint" sounds like what mates does, but then again, im Norwegian, so im not accustumed to your habits)? In that case, I wouldn't say you were blown of, but she just doesn't consider you boyfried material, just a potential friend, and friends aren't hard to reject if you already have something better to do. Considering she IS embracing student life, that is maybe what she is after - friends.

You could try and just NOT answer to the sms, that's very important. You DON'T want her to think you don't have better things to do. She doesn't deserve you attention, she has to EARN your attention. I wouldn't contact her on school tomorrow, but I wouldnt't ignore her if she came to me. If she then doesn't eventually come to you, you can be sure it's game over.

Best of luck to you.
(And sorry if there's any bad English)
Toon Army Norway - www.newutd.no

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • ashleyout.com
« Reply #60 on: Saturday 7 October 2006, 12:55:59 PM »
I think Conjo said it all there tbh, dont contact her until your meet up, try and have good crack with her so she has a good time, then dont text her until she texts you asking you to come out :)

Offline garth

• General Member
  • Save a whale, eat a Japanese!
« Reply #61 on: Saturday 7 October 2006, 02:25:51 PM »
How about acting like a normal human being and not text her and well, "how can I say this", f***ing talk to the girl!. The Young ones of today, last of the great romantics texting girl to go on a date wow what next, "SMS sex"!.

BooBoo

« Reply #62 on: Saturday 7 October 2006, 05:40:18 PM »
tbh a well worded text can actually be quite romantic.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #63 on: Saturday 7 October 2006, 06:34:02 PM »

letters are better.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #64 on: Saturday 7 October 2006, 06:39:38 PM »

letters are better.

Typed letters*

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #65 on: Saturday 7 October 2006, 07:04:16 PM »

letters are better.

R O H Y P N O L

Those letters?

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #66 on: Saturday 7 October 2006, 07:06:54 PM »

letters are better.

R O H Y P N O L

Those letters?

¬¬

gejon, you gimp, i hate you! *cries*
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline NE6

• General Member
  • Forum Member
« Reply #67 on: Saturday 7 October 2006, 09:05:48 PM »

letters are better.

R O H Y P N O L

Those letters?

Most sensible post in this thread bluelaugh.gif

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #68 on: Tuesday 10 October 2006, 12:38:21 AM »
well, finally I have internet so,

a) I can reply to this thread
b) I don't have to worry about getting a gf again bluelaugh.gif

suffice to say, I think I've f***ed up, but it was probably a no go anyway

I left it, texted her the next day! on sat before the match. she left it till 20 mins before kick off to tell me where she was, suffice to say I wouldn't get there, but we had a cordial chat about the s**** football on show. Again, after the final whistle, asked if she fancied going for a drink, and agin, funnily enough got a knock back preferring a house party. However, biting the bullet, I decided to front her out and texted 'whats a guy got to do to get you out for a drink? or am I fighting a losing battle with 'student life'? She replies: hey, you got me out at (student place) the other day!, just wait till another (subject) lecture

now this just happened to be 5pm today, I'm in there on time (meaning it's packed), get a seat right next to the door next to the Persian honey I've been tracking, thinking she may be in the room watching LOL, as it turns out, she turns up 10 mins late, sits down right in front of me. At the end of the lecture, I apprehend her at the end and she claims not to have seen me! She had been looking over me as you do though. Anyhow, broached the subject of going for a drink, however with Perisain girl who was there also, got knocked back again on the basis she was going to study (seems like every f***er was though, it's a really hard subject tbh), however she did ask how my weekend was....

anyway, the question is: should I kill the bitch now or wait till I graduate?

Offline midds

• Administrator
  • In omnia Paratus
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday 10 October 2006, 12:44:36 AM »

I left it, texted her the next day! on sat before the match. she left it till 20 mins before kick off to tell me where she was, suffice to say I wouldn't get there, but we had a cordial chat about the s**** football on show. Again, after the final whistle, asked if she fancied going for a drink, and agin, funnily enough got a knock back preferring a house party. However, biting the bullet, I decided to front her out and texted 'whats a guy got to do to get you out for a drink? or am I fighting a losing battle with 'student life'? She replies: hey, you got me out at (student place) the other day!, just wait till another (subject) lecture

now this just happened to be 5pm today, I'm in there on time (meaning it's packed), get a seat right next to the door next to the Persian honey I've been tracking, thinking she may be in the room watching LOL, as it turns out, she turns up 10 mins late, sits down right in front of me. At the end of the lecture, I apprehend her at the end and she claims not to have seen me! She had been looking over me as you do though. Anyhow, broached the subject of going for a drink, however with Perisain girl who was there also, got knocked back again on the basis she was going to study (seems like every f***er was though, it's a really hard subject tbh), however she did ask how my weekend was....

Arrange to meet her, then talk directly to her tits. They love it. Putty in your hands...
The club comes first.

Offline johnnypd

• General Member
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday 10 October 2006, 12:44:50 AM »

that sounds eerily like one of my experiences in my first year at uni  blueupset.gif blueupset.gif blueupset.gif we all learn...

Offline indi

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Death to David Pleat.
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday 10 October 2006, 12:45:22 AM »

Do it now, avoiding the long-arm of the law for the next couple of years, will provide a welcome distraction from your studies.

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #72 on: Tuesday 10 October 2006, 12:48:22 AM »

that sounds eerily like one of my experiences in my first year at uni  blueupset.gif blueupset.gif blueupset.gif we all learn...

at my age though, I am severely f***ed off that I have no idea what's going on. after all these years of doing f*** all with my life, I choose the moment I'm supposed to be studying (again) to go doolaly on a f***ing bird

FFS

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday 10 October 2006, 12:55:42 AM »
:lol: What a washout.
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #74 on: Tuesday 10 October 2006, 12:58:16 AM »
:lol: What a washout.

you wish you had half my charisma and attractiveness tbh.  blueyes.gif