Poll

How do people think these buildings came down?

Two jets and jet fuel and impact velocity.
As above but also the buildings were quite old and not that well made.
The jets and a descision by someone 'to pull' the them.
They would never have collapsed like that without explosives weakening them.
Morrisey did it.

Author Topic: 9/11 Controlled demolition.  (Read 70585 times)

Offline Parky

• General Member
Re: 9/11 Controlled demolition.
« Reply #375 on: Tuesday 28 November 2006, 11:37:05 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #376 on: Tuesday 28 November 2006, 11:41:38 PM »
So for people not following the story here are the main losers:

"The following insurance companies are liable to Silverstein's compensation demand: "Chubb Corp., Swiss Reinsurance Co., Lloyd's of London, German Alliance Corp., ACE Ltd and XL Capital Ltd." --Die Welt, Berlin, Oct 10, 2001."

Offline Kitman

• General Member
« Reply #377 on: Tuesday 28 November 2006, 11:47:31 PM »

"The following insurance companies are liable to Silverstein's compensation demand: "Chubb Corp., Swiss Reinsurance Co., Lloyd's of London, German Alliance Corp., ACE Ltd and XL Capital Ltd." --Die Welt, Berlin, Oct 10, 2001."

Lloyd's - what with that and asbestos, I'd have my money out of Lloyds pronto.  Not that I've got any of course, Mrs Kitman sees to that  bluebiggrin.gif
If you wonder why a professional football club should need a refresher course in such obvious issues as punctuality, discipline, team-bonding, fitness, injured players staying late for extra treatment, communication with those who have been out of the side (such as Mark Viduka last week), then you are not alone. One word: shambles.

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #378 on: Tuesday 28 November 2006, 11:48:36 PM »

don't you think they might have hired a private detective or two, you know, to investigate the alleged pre-planned mass murder of American citizens by their client? if only to save them a few bob?

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #379 on: Tuesday 28 November 2006, 11:50:55 PM »
Larry didn't kill or plan to kill anyone.....I don't think anyone is suggesting that. I've just said he's been extremely lucky with his re-insuring is all. :)

Offline Kitman

• General Member
« Reply #380 on: Tuesday 28 November 2006, 11:56:24 PM »
Parky - I appreciate this may have been covered earlier, but as I am far too lazy busy to read all of that, if this was an insurance job, wouldn't it have shown up in the forensic investigation of the site?  Didn't the authorities go through the rubble piece by piece looking for clues?  If various buildings had been detonated by a deranged homocidal property investor, wasn't there evidence of massive amounts of explosives left in the debris, notwithstanding the burning aviation fuel?

Or have I watched too many episodes of CSI?
If you wonder why a professional football club should need a refresher course in such obvious issues as punctuality, discipline, team-bonding, fitness, injured players staying late for extra treatment, communication with those who have been out of the side (such as Mark Viduka last week), then you are not alone. One word: shambles.

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #381 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 12:01:22 AM »
Well of course Kitty there was no independent inquiry, these aren't amateurs we're dealing with here. The steel was shipped off to Hong Kong pronto to be melted down....No independent body of any kind got anywhere near any of it..Not an insurance job mind, I don't think so....But there are clues in the insurance 'rubble'. bluebiggrin.gif

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #382 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 12:03:51 AM »
Parky - I appreciate this may have been covered earlier, but as I am far too lazy busy to read all of that, if this was an insurance job, wouldn't it have shown up in the forensic investigation of the site?  Didn't the authorities go through the rubble piece by piece looking for clues?  If various buildings had been detonated by a deranged homocidal property investor, wasn't there evidence of massive amounts of explosives left in the debris, notwithstanding the burning aviation fuel?

Or have I watched too many episodes of CSI?

Parky's grasp of Physics is about as bad as the blokes making the conspiracy videos

Offline Kitman

• General Member
« Reply #383 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 12:09:17 AM »
Well of course Kitty there was no independent inquiry, these aren't amateurs we're dealing with here. The steel was shipped off to Hong Kong pronto to be melted down....No independent body of any kind got anywhere near any of it..Not an insurance job mind, I don't think so....But there are clues in the insurance 'rubble'. bluebiggrin.gif

Can you imagine being the loss assessor? 

"$7 billion you say?  No way, I have an independent quote here from Wimpey Homes says you could rebuild the lot for $150 million in an attractive neo-Georgian style."

Actually I'm surprised they're paying out for an act of terrorism.  Having checked my own home insurance policy in the event that Kitman Mansions falls victim to a crazed Jihadist terror bomber, I was alarmed to learn I would be up s*** creek  blueeek.gif.

Offline CaliMag

• Ser Spoiler
  • General Member
« Reply #384 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 12:09:34 AM »
As Parky would tell you physics is purely a jewish science anyway...

:roll:

Silverstein FFS?!?! Did you make that name up?

This thread is becoming much less funny lately.
One of the few remaining non-hystericals.

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #385 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 12:12:54 AM »
I'm surprised you're so ignorant about the country you live in Cali. bluewink.gif

Here

http://www.silversteinproperties.com/

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #386 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 12:22:44 AM »
What does interest me is that The NY Port Authority who were still the owners (remember old Larry was only leasing) waived their right to compensation.....I'm sure there is legal precedent for that somewhere, but it still sits uneasy with me.

Offline Rob W

• General Member
« Reply #387 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 09:28:47 AM »
probably find they are liable "for keeping the site in good condition"
The rapturous, wild & ineffable pleasure of drinking at someone else's expense

Offline 2sheds

• General Member
« Reply #388 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 11:52:22 AM »

Thats another puzzle - why was the steel shipped off so quickly?

All that steel is evidence from a crime scene - shirley in a country the size of the US they could have put aside 200 or so acres to store this stuff until a full fornsic investigation was conducted

Please note the word 'full'
"Ah, Is this the right room for an argument?"

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #389 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 11:57:30 AM »
Bush initially didn't even want an enquiry into 9/11. blueeek.gif

Offline Rob W

• General Member
« Reply #390 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 12:01:32 PM »
well after his performance when he was told about it I'm not surprised

Offline 2sheds

• General Member
« Reply #391 on: Wednesday 29 November 2006, 07:15:11 PM »
well after his performance when he was told about it I'm not surprised

Which is pretty compelling evidence for thinking that if it was an inside job then Gee Dubya was not in on it beforehand.

Cheney tho - there's another matter

Offline Rob W

• General Member
« Reply #392 on: Thursday 30 November 2006, 03:07:17 PM »
if you were planning some super complex operation would YOU  mention it to DubyA???????????? 

:obi: :obi: :obi:

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #393 on: Thursday 30 November 2006, 03:08:01 PM »
He knew nothing I'm sure of that.

Offline Kitman

• General Member
« Reply #394 on: Thursday 30 November 2006, 03:20:06 PM »
He knew nothing I'm sure of that.

In Bush's case I imagine he consistently knows nothing.  He doesn't strike me as a detail man or a big picture man.  He probably likes bright colours though  bluebiggrin.gif

Invicta_Toon

« Reply #395 on: Thursday 30 November 2006, 05:56:38 PM »
so Bush knew nothing?

how far does that extend then? Bearing in mind the more people who didn't know, the more people with a vested interest in finding out who murdered thousands of American citizens

as usual, the fairy stories don't add up

Offline Dave

• Administrator

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #397 on: Thursday 30 November 2006, 06:12:30 PM »
Wrong. :roll:
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #398 on: Thursday 30 November 2006, 06:17:27 PM »
 :lol:

Offline 2sheds

• General Member
« Reply #399 on: Thursday 30 November 2006, 07:27:01 PM »
Would that be the islamic extremists that carelessly forgot their koran was left in the hire car before they matyred themselves?  :lol: