Author Topic: Shearer in a different light!!  (Read 44693 times)

Offline Ally

• General Member
  • Retired admin
Re: Shearer in a different light!!
« Reply #75 on: Wednesday 28 June 2006, 05:48:28 PM »
Hang on i'll sort it...

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: Wednesday 28 June 2006, 05:50:07 PM »
It's the full 3rd eye section, it could be cut to about 1/3 the size.

Offline Decky

• General Member
« Reply #77 on: Wednesday 28 June 2006, 05:56:16 PM »
anyone seen this yet?

http://www.myspace.com/alanshearer 

:lol:
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #78 on: Wednesday 28 June 2006, 05:59:03 PM »
Aye.
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline Ally

• General Member
  • Retired admin
« Reply #79 on: Wednesday 28 June 2006, 05:59:42 PM »

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #80 on: Wednesday 28 June 2006, 06:11:15 PM »
Neil Ruddock told a story about him once on Soccer AM from when he was at Liverpool & Shearer played for Blackburn. They were best mates from their Southampton days and Ruddock is even Shearer's kids' godfather, and lived on the same estate in Lancashire. Blackburn were playing Liverpool and Shearer was in direct competition with Ruddock so they were giving each other stick all game, then there was one instant where Ruddock give Shearer a sly dig in the back while he was climbing to head the ball away and Liverpool scored from it and won the game by a single goal. Since they were living in the same area Shearer was driving them both home and Shearer told him at full-time he could whistle for his lift home laughing...Ruddock thinking he was joking. Then as Shearer pulled up waiting for Ruddock in the car park who was signing autographs, as Ruddock went to open the door, Shearer drove off a few metres so he had to walk a bit further, then second time he tried getting in, he drove off leaving Ruddock stranded, and he had to spend £80 on a taxi home.  :lol:
?s=21

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #81 on: Wednesday 28 June 2006, 06:12:06 PM »
Neil Ruddock told a story about him once on Soccer AM from when he was at Liverpool & Shearer played for Blackburn. They were best mates from their Southampton days and Ruddock is even Shearer's kids' godfather, and lived on the same estate in Lancashire. Blackburn were playing Liverpool and Shearer was in direct competition with Ruddock so they were giving each other stick all game, then there was one instant where Ruddock give Shearer a sly dig in the back while he was climbing to head the ball away and Liverpool scored from it and won the game by a single goal. Since they were living in the same area Shearer was driving them both home and Shearer told him at full-time he could whistle for his lift home laughing...Ruddock thinking he was joking. Then as Shearer pulled up waiting for Ruddock in the car park who was signing autographs, as Ruddock went to open the door, Shearer drove off a few metres so he had to walk a bit further, then second time he tried getting in, he drove off leaving Ruddock stranded, and he had to spend £80 on a taxi home.  :lol:

Aye i remember him going on about that :lol:
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt

Offline pedro111

• General Member
« Reply #82 on: Wednesday 28 June 2006, 07:21:22 PM »
class clip!  :lol:

shearer!.  :thup:

plus, Rapidshare rules!, ive never had one problem with it!

Offline Sifu

• General Member
  • Too many smileys.
« Reply #83 on: Wednesday 28 June 2006, 11:57:50 PM »
The Evening Chronicle seem to be interested in making a story out of this!

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #84 on: Thursday 29 June 2006, 12:03:53 AM »

Doubtless Anal will claim it is a scoop that he managed to uncover himself... :roll:
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Geordiesned

« Reply #85 on: Thursday 29 June 2006, 12:06:23 AM »

"Lunatic Fringe Stalking Shearer!" :lol:

Offline TêteDeMaure

• General Member
« Reply #86 on: Thursday 29 June 2006, 01:05:06 AM »

"Lunatic Fringe Stalking Shearer!" :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Alan Shearer 9

« Reply #87 on: Thursday 29 June 2006, 01:10:13 AM »
Looks more like Wor Al is head of the lunatic fringe with the faces he was pulling

GHoeberX

« Reply #88 on: Friday 30 June 2006, 12:30:48 PM »
 bluedead.gif :roll: blueconfused.gif

Seriously people; you guys totally lost it.

"Funniest thing ever"? Quality? Class? "That is incredible"? LEGEND?

HUH?! You have just been watching a man driving in a car. wow Incredible!

Seriously, if anyone would post a similar thing on the Kluivert-board and start yelling such things, I'd advise them to go see a doctor and I'd rather close my website than that people start praying to the man as a god.

Offline Leazes1986

• General Member
« Reply #89 on: Friday 30 June 2006, 12:37:50 PM »
THE MAN IS A GOD THOUGH!!!$$%&&^e£££%*%^*

Alan Shearer:

404 games for Newcastle - 206 goals
63 Caps for England - 30 goals
733 career games - 379 goals
Newcastle's all time leading goalscorer
Ended his career by scoring against the scum in a 4-1 win
Turned Man United down, but lived the dream Alan Shearer=TRUE LEGEND

tbh

« Reply #90 on: Friday 30 June 2006, 12:38:19 PM »
Is there an 'ignore user' option for this site?

Gemmill

« Reply #91 on: Friday 30 June 2006, 12:49:23 PM »
Seriously, if anyone would post a similar thing on the Kluivert-board....

I'll just stop you there if you don't mind.  Anyone that runs or frequents a message board singularly devoted to one player (a has-been at that) has no place having a go at people finding the Shearer clip funny.  You would all s*** yourself if a clip like this of Kluivert came up - what else have you got to talk about?!

Offline James

• Book Wanker Wannabe
  • General Member
« Reply #92 on: Friday 30 June 2006, 01:02:21 PM »
Kluivert singing in his car is no big deal, and not worth sticking on the internet as Patrick Kluivert is also able to sing "Simply the Best" out of his bum while riding a unicycle along a tightrope and munching on a sausage roll.
I looked into the eye of the Island and what I saw was beautiful.

GHoeberX

« Reply #93 on: Friday 30 June 2006, 01:41:51 PM »

I'll just stop you there if you don't mind.  Anyone that runs or frequents a message board singularly devoted to one player (a has-been at that) has no place having a go at people finding the Shearer clip funny.  You would all s*** yourself if a clip like this of Kluivert came up - what else have you got to talk about?!

See, that's where you are totally wrong about. You guys adore Shearer outside the pitch, while I don't give a fook if Kluivert sings when driving in his car or not. I only appreciate Kluivert on the pitch and I'm not interested to be on a picture with Kluivert or to get his autograph, that's for people with a mental age of 10 apparently the standard for grown-ups these days. bluedead.gif

I'm just trying to help you guys, because you lads do need a lot of help, tbh.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #94 on: Friday 30 June 2006, 01:45:19 PM »

See, that's where you are totally wrong about. You guys adore Shearer outside the pitch, while I don't give a fook if Kluivert sings when driving in his car or not. I only appreciate Kluivert on the pitch and I'm not interested to be on a picture with Kluivert or to get his autograph, that's for people with a mental age of 10 apparently the standard for grown-ups these days. bluedead.gif

but kluivert's s***. blueconfused.gif
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Gemmill

« Reply #95 on: Friday 30 June 2006, 01:45:28 PM »

:lol:

Seriously, from someone so obsessed with one player that he'll follow him from one club to another, that is really quite rich.

You're only interested in Kluivert on the pitch?  You must have had loads to talk about from the last couple of seasons. bluerazz.gif

Offline Syrette

• TAFKA Role Model
  • General Member
« Reply #96 on: Friday 30 June 2006, 01:45:56 PM »
Some of us found a video of a true NUFC legend and someone we've all looked up to for 10 years acting completely unlike his usual portrayed self to be rather amusing.

What's wrong with that?

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #97 on: Friday 30 June 2006, 02:03:44 PM »

Seriously, if anyone would post a similar thing on the Kluivert-board and start yelling such things, I'd advise them to go see a doctor and I'd rather close my website than that people start praying to the man as a god.

Well yeah, but that's probably because the only people who'd be interested in filming Kluivert in a car would most likely be the Police. Not quite as entertaining.
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Offline Keefaz

• General Member
« Reply #98 on: Friday 30 June 2006, 02:05:42 PM »

Perhaps because off the pitch, Kluivert is a scumbag.

clarkyshan

« Reply #99 on: Friday 30 June 2006, 02:06:19 PM »

Well yeah, but that's probably because the only people who'd be interested in filming Kluivert in a car would most likely be the Police. Not quite as entertaining.
hit the nail on the head. the police would have a field day with all the hit and runs.