Author Topic: The Injury Thread  (Read 20802 times)

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • *cocaine scream*
Re: The Injury Thread
« Reply #300 on: Monday 4 February 2019, 03:38:37 PM »
:lol: Y'all just wait until you get hurt.

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • *cocaine scream*
« Reply #301 on: Monday 4 February 2019, 03:38:46 PM »
Outstanding.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #302 on: Monday 4 February 2019, 04:53:17 PM »
Get one of those machines that shags you.
Link?
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Online thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • Here's that Portuguese wizard battle you ordered.
« Reply #303 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 03:48:48 PM »
Lightly sprained ankle. found it hard to put much weight on it. but if I put the foot on a furniture moving pad I can skid-hop around the house quite well. chuffed I thought of it. only face-planted twice.

Online Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #304 on: Saturday 28 September 2019, 01:09:54 AM »
2 & a half years after having my femur repaired using plates & screws, I had the metalwork all removed today. Back on crutches for the next 4 weeks and at my mam’s Bungalow for the next week making use of the lack of stairs and walk-in shower.

Hoping this is finally the end of the pain (once the initial pain from the operation itself wears off over the month or so). Next step if not is MRI scans to see if the bone is crumbling due to the blood not flowing to the hip correctly after the initial break, in which case I may already need a hip replacement.

Theatre prepped by none other than Catmag. :)
?s=21

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #305 on: Saturday 28 September 2019, 01:22:49 AM »
Fingers crossed for you chap, all hail (retro) N-O

Online Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #306 on: Monday 25 November 2019, 03:45:06 AM »
Been diagnosed with avascular necrosis which means I’m likely going to need a new hip by the time I hit 50. Had a good spell where I thought I was over it and pain free then tweaked something over the weekend and the pain has been non-stop in the same area since. The whole thing’s got me worn down. Can’t sit comfortably for more than 20-30 minutes at a time, can’t lie comfortably. I have to literally be so tired that I can’t stay awake to fall asleep otherwise I’m sat here most of the night. f*** this.
?s=21