Author Topic: Are women just mocking us?  (Read 52587 times)

Offline ChezGiven

• General Member
Re: Are women just mocking us?
« Reply #200 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:14:29 PM »
A full-blown affair then?

Now who's posting his wanking fantasies?

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #201 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:15:21 PM »

Now who's posting his wanking fantasies?

That put together with him calling me Roger Ramjet is mildly concerning.
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Gemmill

« Reply #202 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:16:50 PM »

Did you play with Barbie and Ken dolls as a kid Gemmill?

Strictly an Action Man type of guy.  Not unlike you and Chez. bluerazz.gif

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #203 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:19:27 PM »

Did you play with Barbie and Ken dolls as a kid Gemmill?

Strictly an Action Man type of guygay.gif

THAT'S OFFICIAL, Gemmill!

Was wondering why I kept on getting Sinitta's "So Macho" playing in my head everytime I see you post...
It's just the same

Gemmill

« Reply #204 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:22:13 PM »
The first line was just a set-up for the second, which you've conveniently deleted. bluerazz.gif

So were you two both at Durham (Darram) then?

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #205 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:26:43 PM »
The first line was just a set-up for the second, which you've conveniently deleted. bluerazz.gif

blueyes.gif
It's just the same

Offline ChezGiven

• General Member
« Reply #206 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:26:47 PM »

Yep, then York, then UCL for my doctorate. I am a reet clever t*** me...  bluebigrazz.gif

Gemmill

« Reply #207 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:30:10 PM »
Lazy prick more like. ;) Just deferring a life of drudgery.  By the end of my three year degree I was sick of having no cash and just wanted to start working.  How stupid must I have been?!

Did you follow each other around all those institutions btw?

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #208 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:31:13 PM »
Lazy prick more like. ;) Just deferring a life of drudgery.  By the end of my three year degree I was sick of having no cash and just wanted to start working.  How stupid must I have been?!

I'm the same now tbh
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt

Gemmill

« Reply #209 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:32:28 PM »

I'm the same now tbh

If you can afford it, take a year out and travel.  I really regret not having done that although I suppose I got to work abroad (still work though!?).

Offline ChezGiven

• General Member
« Reply #210 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:34:56 PM »

Actually once i had done the MSc at York i was given a job as a research associate on £20k and was expected to enrolll into the doctorate programme and i did some lecturing for extra cash.

That was in the public sector 8 years ago at 24. Now things are very different   tongue.gif

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #211 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:36:26 PM »
Lazy prick more like. ;) Just deferring a life of drudgery. By the end of my three year degree I was sick of having no cash and just wanted to start working. How stupid must I have been?!

In all honesty, I was the year above him, I left, went into a crappy job, then another crappy job, then another etc...

Chez, it turns out, has been rather phenomenally successful. All credit to the guy.

It's just the same

Offline ChezGiven

• General Member
« Reply #212 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:41:01 PM »

I'm the same now tbh

If you can afford it, take a year out and travel.  I really regret not having done that although I suppose I got to work abroad (still work though!?).

I'm thinking of taking a sabbatical soon and wandering the remote isles of northern europe wistfully contemplating the life i could have had. That or 6 months on a Thai beach getting battered.

Gemmill

« Reply #213 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:42:50 PM »
Lazy prick more like. ;) Just deferring a life of drudgery. By the end of my three year degree I was sick of having no cash and just wanted to start working. How stupid must I have been?!

In all honesty, I was the year above him, I left, went into a crappy job, then another crappy job, then another etc...

Chez, it turns out, has been rather phenomenally successful. All credit to the guy.

To be fair to you though, he didn't have a disability holding him back.  I'm referring to your freakish height. :lol: ;)

I'm pleased he's made a success of himself though.  Some little people just fade into the background, but he's fought his way to the top.  Must be good for his confidence.  bluerazz.gif

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #214 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:43:15 PM »
If you can afford to do it, you should definitely travel, take a year out, do something different. Believe me, I know what Gemmill means, wish I'd done it too now. :(
It's just the same

Gemmill

« Reply #215 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:43:56 PM »

I'm the same now tbh

I'm thinking of taking a sabbatical soon and wandering the remote isles of northern europe wistfully contemplating the life i could have had. That or 6 months on a Thai beach getting battered.

I'd love to take a sort of career break and go travelling, but I've got too much debt these days and I'd only come back with more.  It's gonna have to be a lotter win.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #216 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:45:20 PM »

To be fair to you though, he didn't have a disability holding him back. I'm referring to your freakish height. :lol: ;)

It's not the disability that holds a person back. It's society.
It's just the same

Gemmill

« Reply #217 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:47:58 PM »

To be fair to you though, he didn't have a disability holding him back. I'm referring to your freakish height. :lol: ;)

And low door frames.

Offline ChezGiven

• General Member
« Reply #218 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:48:40 PM »

To be fair to you though, he didn't have a disability holding him back.  I'm referring to your freakish height. :lol: ;)

I'm pleased he's made a success of himself though.  Some little people just fade into the background, but he's fought his way to the top.  Must be good for his confidence.  bluerazz.gif

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Napoleon tbh

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #219 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:51:01 PM »

And low door frames.

And small people with a chip on their shoulder.
It's just the same

Gemmill

« Reply #220 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:51:55 PM »

And low door frames.

Something for you to lean on tbh.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #221 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:53:50 PM »

And low door frames.

It's a bitch being over 6'3" you know. :( Genuinely. :(
It's just the same

Gemmill

« Reply #222 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:58:03 PM »
I have to admit, I wouldn't fancy it.  I feel like I'm at a pretty normal height although I'm taller than most of my mates and that.  I wouldn't want to be any taller. *stifles a giggle* ;)

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #223 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 02:59:56 PM »

And low door frames.

It's a bitch being over 6'3" you know. :( Genuinely. :(

You could have been within a shout of making this England squad
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #224 on: Tuesday 13 June 2006, 03:05:06 PM »
I have to admit, I wouldn't fancy it. I feel like I'm at a pretty normal height although I'm taller than most of my mates and that. I wouldn't want to be any taller. *stifles a giggle* ;)

It would be truly awful being this height if I wasn't such a handsome fella. Oh, and I have dark hair. Not ginger. *stifles a giggle* ;)
It's just the same