Poll

Are you renewing your season ticket next season?

Yes
57 (63.3%)
No
19 (21.1%)
Depends on who the new manager is
14 (15.6%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Are you renewing your season ticket next year?  (Read 40318 times)

nufc_geordie

Are you renewing your season ticket next year?
« on: Friday 5 May 2006, 01:12:54 pm »
If you vote no, then stick a post in to say why not!!!

I will admit I am voting no but that is becasue I'm going back to play football on a saturday myself. It is quite easy to get hold aof a ticket for games that I can make so I will still be at as many games as possible. I have been weighing up the idea of going back and playing and this season really made my mind up. There have been many times this season I have sat there in the ground and wished I wasn't there.

There are many years ahead to get another season ticket.

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
Re: Are you renewing your season ticket next year?
« Reply #1 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 01:15:29 pm »
Here come the serious question.

What if in the future people criticise you as a Keegan Bandwagon Jumper? I am not teasing I am dead serious.
There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire, the other is to gain it - George Bernard Shaw

nufc_geordie

« Reply #2 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 01:17:59 pm »

What if in the future people criticise you as a Keegan Bandwagon Jumper? I am not teasing I am dead serious.

Well then I would laugh and say that I was going to the games before Keegan took over, and in the days before I went to the league games and the reserves played at SJP I went and watched all of them. I bleed black and white but only being 22 I think I would be stupid not to go back and play football. Got injured a few years back and it has taken me until now to get fit enough to consider making a return to football.

Gemmill

« Reply #3 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 01:18:46 pm »
Yes, but it's going to be interesting if the deadline comes before this situation is sorted out.  I wonder how it'll affect the uptake on tickets.

Offline Delima

• Cretin
  • General Member
« Reply #4 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 01:20:00 pm »

Just curious where do you play football normally?

Well then I would laugh and say that I was going to the games before Keegan took over, and in the days before I went to the league games and the reserves played at SJP I went and watched all of them. I bleed black and white but only being 22 I think I would be stupid not to go back and play football. Got injured a few years back and it has taken me until now to get fit enough to consider making a return to football.
There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire, the other is to gain it - George Bernard Shaw

nufc_geordie

« Reply #5 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 01:21:42 pm »

Just curious where do you play football normally?

Not a good standard or anything, Tyneside Saturday League to start with then hopefully if I get fit enough and get back playing well maybe a higher standard.

Offline macbeth

• General Member
« Reply #6 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 01:21:45 pm »
maybe you cpould become the first of the new breed called Roeder Bandwagon Jumper. Will mean you aren't allowed to comment on the Keegan era though  bluecry.gif
Football Finances in plain English - http://www.football-finances.org.uk/

Offline Keefaz

• General Member
« Reply #7 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 01:22:49 pm »
I didn't renew last season. That red-faced t*** put me right off. I'm tempted to apply this season, but, as with most things, it's all down to the missus.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #8 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 01:24:08 pm »
No. Because I haven't got one.
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Gemmill

« Reply #9 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 01:24:31 pm »
Surely if you don't renew you've jumped OFF the Keegan bandwagon.  I wonder how the gimps who use it as a term of abuse will handle that. :shock:

Gemmill

« Reply #10 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 01:25:18 pm »

WTF is going on with your avatar??  Is that the Keegan Shroud? :lol:

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #11 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 01:26:13 pm »
Surely if you don't renew you've jumped OFF the Keegan bandwagon. I wonder how the gimps who use it as a term of abuse will handle that. :shock:
I'd imagine they'd say "Told you so...only us TRUE fans left now..."
It's just the same

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #12 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 01:28:02 pm »

WTF is going on with your avatar?? Is that the Keegan Shroud? :lol:

It's His Holiness The Lord Kevin Keegan - aka Geordie Messiah...anyway what you having a go at my avatar for ya cheeky get?! What's with your avatar? Take it you love getting SMASHED... :lol:
It's just the same

Gemmill

« Reply #13 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 01:29:19 pm »

WTF is going on with your avatar?? Is that the Keegan Shroud? :lol:

It's His Holiness The Lord Kevin Keegan - aka Geordie Messiah...anyway what you having a go at my avatar for ya cheeky get?! What's with your avatar? Take it you love getting SMASHED... :lol:

Mine's LUSH man! ;)

How come yours has turned all brown though.  It looks like one of those things where someone sees Keegan's face in a burnt bit of toast.  bluebigrazz.gif

Offline Keefaz

• General Member
« Reply #14 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 01:35:00 pm »
Surely if you don't renew you've jumped OFF the Keegan bandwagon.  I wonder how the gimps who use it as a term of abuse will handle that. :shock:

I wondered about this. When we extended the stadium were the extra 16,000 fans Robson bandwagon-jumpers?

Offline Crumpy Gunt

• General Member
  • www.ajhsom.co.uk
« Reply #15 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 01:59:06 pm »
Real supporters renew - part timers should be shot.

Offline Nobby

• General Member
  • www.nufc-london.com
« Reply #16 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 02:04:30 pm »
Real supporters renew - part timers should be shot.
thumbup.gif
Good things come to those who wait

Offline Northern Monkey

• General Member
« Reply #17 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 02:24:44 pm »
Yes, i will.

I was going to say "depends on manager", but its only the likes of Curbishley/Graham etc who would make me quit, so i'll stay positive. If it was Big Fat Head Allardyce, i'd probably renew, then sublet it on a game by game basis as i feel like it, cos i don't think i coudl last lonmg watching that kind of football, it'd be like watching Souness team again.
Newcastle United - The Emperors New Clothes.

Offline PM

• General Member
« Reply #18 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 02:30:48 pm »
Without question.

Offline Stevie

• General Member
  • aboot your level
« Reply #19 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 02:37:43 pm »

I wondered about this. When we extended the stadium were the extra 16,000 fans Robson bandwagon-jumpers?
KBJ's are worse than RBJ's because most of the RBJ's in my opinion were younger than the KBJ's.  SJP was virtually a closed shop from 1993 to 2000, and the younger fans couldn't get in, and the true fans and the KBJ's were all there gettin older together, same c***s every season.

For people that aren't renewing for footballing reasons, f*** OFF, I'd rather w*****s like yous weren't there.  We've got the same number of points as we did when we came 5th.
f*** off Kingdawson you c***

Offline Nobby

• General Member
  • www.nufc-london.com
« Reply #20 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 02:42:10 pm »
Good things come to those who wait

Gemmill

« Reply #21 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 02:47:34 pm »

KBJ's are worse than RBJ's because most of the RBJ's in my opinion were younger than the KBJ's.  SJP was virtually a closed shop from 1993 to 2000, and the younger fans couldn't get in, and the true fans and the KBJ's were all there gettin older together, same c***s every season.

For people that aren't renewing for footballing reasons, f*** OFF, I'd rather w*****s like yous weren't there.  We've got the same number of points as we did when we came 5th.

What if the people not renewing look like doctors and wear glasses?  Will you then approve? :lol:  Have a word with yourself man.  It's just a bloody football team.  "If you don't renew you're a w***** etc."  Jesus Christ.

alex

« Reply #22 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 02:49:46 pm »
I'm the bestest fan  :roll:

Offline Stevie

• General Member
  • aboot your level
« Reply #23 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 02:51:35 pm »

For people that aren't renewing for footballing reasons, **** OFF, I'd rather w*****s like yous weren't there.  We've got the same number of points as we did when we came 5th.

What if the people not renewing look like doctors and wear glasses?  Will you then approve? :lol:  Have a word with yourself man.  It's just a bloody football team.  "If you don't renew you're a w***** etc."  Jesus Christ.

I'm sorry like mate but the toon is more than just "a football team" to me.  Clearly I'll will be wasting my breath explaining my point of view here (or the cells in my fingers), so I'll not say anything more about it.  In all fairness "just a football team" sums up a lot of peoples point of views up.  Tossers.
f*** off Kingdawson you c***

Gemmill

« Reply #24 on: Friday 5 May 2006, 02:54:07 pm »

For people that aren't renewing for footballing reasons, **** OFF, I'd rather w*****s like yous weren't there.  We've got the same number of points as we did when we came 5th.

I'm sorry like mate but the toon is more than just "a football team" to me.  Clearly I'll will be wasting my breath explaining my point of view here (or the cells in my fingers), so I'll not say anything more about it.  In all fairness "just a football team" sums up a lot of peoples point of views up.  Tossers.

Well the fact is they are just a football team.  Obviously to you it's a religion because you're a special breed etc. etc.  It's in your blood, blah blah.  You're no different to anyone else mate.  Get used to it.