Author Topic: Glory hunters '  (Read 72841 times)

Offline Rehhagel

• General Member
Re: Glory hunters '
« Reply #75 on: Wednesday 12 July 2006, 05:53:31 PM »
I liked watching AC Milan play, it was an enjoyment to watch, why is that a problem for you?

From around January this year I didn't watch any game or took notice of any results, the domestic game has become a bore to watch, a waste of time.

Offline Howaythelads

• Clueless
  • General Member
  • Auld
« Reply #76 on: Wednesday 12 July 2006, 06:05:54 PM »
Cas

They'll never enjoy our passion.....

Passion for mediocrity? That's true, however, they will actually enjoy.

I don't see anything wrong with glory hunters, they are just seeking enjoyment. Whereas a loyalist commits himself to mediocrity and tries to justify his suffering with "football is a religion and I support [insert team] because I just do or because I live there" etc nonsense.

So someone wants to support Chelsea when they were a Watford fan, so what? who cares? why care?

I don't give a s*** about this type of 'supporter' until they claim they claim lifelong supporter status of their club of the moment. It's an insult to those who have supported a club properly through thick and thin.

I met a Chelsea fan back in 1975 when I joined up. I didn't see the bloke from 1977 right through to about 1998, when I bumped into him again by coincidence. I mentioned Chelsea to him, as they were doing quite well. To be fair to him, although Spurs were doing worse at that time he did claim to be a Spurs fan and had been for years, claimed he'd never supported Chelsea but I recall a long lecture from him about Chelsea and the great player that was Ray Wilkins. I think the Abramovich thing has become too much for him though and he's now a Chelsea fan again. Has been all of his life, apparently.  Bit daft, in my opinion.

Move from club to club if you must, but admit it.
HTL

Offline Rehhagel

• General Member
« Reply #77 on: Wednesday 12 July 2006, 06:50:41 PM »
On second thoughts.

Isn't a glory hunter someone who changes teams regularly by supporting whatever team wins the league? Therefore their only motivation for doing so is a child like "my team is better than yours", and they are not actually interested in the playing/watching of football.

HTL

To be fair to him, although Spurs were doing worse at that time he did claim to be a Spurs fan and had been for years, claimed he'd never supported Chelsea but I recall a long lecture from him about Chelsea and the great player that was Ray Wilkins.

Then it seems like he was not a glory hunter, considering his new team were worse than his previous team.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #78 on: Wednesday 12 July 2006, 09:15:37 PM »
Just spotted another one going past my window wearing his no.26 TERRY shirt...

...presumably on his way to knife some unsuspecting England fan to death...

well, it's the school summer holidays, and they've got nothing else to entertain them, the poor little darlings...

:roll:
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Offline Tom_NUFC

• General Member
« Reply #79 on: Wednesday 12 July 2006, 09:23:45 PM »
LEE! can't believe you found this post, you fat ****. How's the head doing? how bout the belly?

This guy is a legend people

I hope you stick around mister Stewart, and no problem for linking your site it's my pleasure. Your pointlesss site by the way which is a goldmine of cringeworthyness.

PS: As you who think of yourself of a bit of an editor, thought I'd point out: "Could of" doesn't mean anything, it's "COULD'VE" or " COULD HAVE", illeterate imbecile.

http://www.vimixx.net/

scroll down a bit...................

:lol:

ah it doesn't work. Scroll down and look at the kid's hair man.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #80 on: Wednesday 12 July 2006, 09:28:15 PM »
LEE! can't believe you found this post, you fat ****. How's the head doing? how bout the belly?

This guy is a legend people

I hope you stick around mister Stewart, and no problem for linking your site it's my pleasure. Your pointlesss site by the way which is a goldmine of cringeworthyness.

PS: As you who think of yourself of a bit of an editor, thought I'd point out: "Could of" doesn't mean anything, it's "COULD'VE" or " COULD HAVE", illeterate imbecile.

http://www.vimixx.net/

scroll down a bit...................

ah it doesn't work. Scroll down and look at the kid's hair man.

What a t***. :lol:
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #81 on: Wednesday 12 July 2006, 09:29:26 PM »
Oh my god :lol:

Offline CaliMag

• Ser Spoiler
  • General Member
« Reply #82 on: Wednesday 12 July 2006, 09:32:14 PM »
Corn rows!?!?!  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif

Sooooo glad he supports ManUre... now if he could only convert the Charvers,
One of the few remaining non-hystericals.

Offline Ally

• General Member
  • Retired admin
« Reply #83 on: Wednesday 12 July 2006, 09:35:06 PM »
Man Utd are welcome to him :lol:

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #84 on: Wednesday 12 July 2006, 09:37:15 PM »
and he had the cheek to call over people charvas!

Offline Howaythelads

• Clueless
  • General Member
  • Auld
« Reply #85 on: Wednesday 12 July 2006, 10:15:12 PM »
On second thoughts.

Isn't a glory hunter someone who changes teams regularly by supporting whatever team wins the league? Therefore their only motivation for doing so is a child like "my team is better than yours", and they are not actually interested in the playing/watching of football.

HTL

To be fair to him, although Spurs were doing worse at that time he did claim to be a Spurs fan and had been for years, claimed he'd never supported Chelsea but I recall a long lecture from him about Chelsea and the great player that was Ray Wilkins.

Then it seems like he was not a glory hunter, considering his new team were worse than his previous team.

Aye, but he is now. Considering you don't follow football I wouldn't have expected you to notice.
HTL

Offline Baggio

• Definitely not black
  • General Member
  • Thinks NU$C are s****.
« Reply #86 on: Wednesday 12 July 2006, 11:57:35 PM »

Jesus Wept! :lol:

Offline Decky

• General Member
« Reply #87 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 06:01:34 AM »
mufcgeordie you are pathetic mate, how can you say you support Man Utd with a passion? you dont know the meaning of the words support and passion. Who are you trying to kid by saying you where a child changing teams? you said you where 16, not very young is it, i was nearly 17 so 16 when Newcastle got dumped out of the UEFA cup but Lisbon last year and my eyes had watered up as i was on the verge of tears with disappointment, thats what passion is, and i was 16 same age as you when you claimed to be too young to make right footballing dicisions.
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Offline Ally

• General Member
  • Retired admin
« Reply #88 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 09:13:03 AM »
Why has he copyrighted that photo? He's welcome to it the ugly munter.

Offline M4

• General Member
« Reply #89 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 10:15:07 AM »
Why has he copyrighted that photo? He's welcome to it the ugly munter.

that is one of the most hilarious things ever that copyright, god forbid we might post it somewhere else or want to use it, everyone will know the name of the fat bloater on the photo.
"He can still tell you every single goal... and his training goals he counts as well. Apparently he's got 6,000 goals."

Phil K

« Reply #90 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 10:35:10 AM »
Anyone who wears a replica shirt must be mentally subnormal.
Must admit, I feel the same way too.
For matches, fair enough ?
But dress wear ???? :roll:

sunderlandafc

« Reply #91 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 12:09:39 PM »
First of all, I think you lot are bunch of ignorant tossers. You do not have a say in this arguement, anyone is entitled to support who they want to or change to whoever they want to.
Second of all, calling this guy names such as fatty is something I would expect from a bunch of ignorant morons such as yourself, and it's something I would expect in the school playground.

This guy has done nothing to you, and yet you all pitch in with malicious comments, because you have nothing to do during your summer holidays or perhaps you all prefer to be sitting on your arses all day on a computer, at the Job Centres expense and the tax payers expense at that.

Shut the hell up you are all talking out of your pathetic arses and all that comes out of your fat gobs is alot of bullshit.

Lee is right in saying that you should all die from AIDS because from where I'm standing, you serve no purpose at all and you have no right of existing because you people obviously sit on your arses all day and not particularly focused on making something of your meaningless lives.

Leave the guy alone...he's a million times worth more than the lot of you. Just wait and see in the next 10 years while he has a lovely house in a nice area of Gateshead (perhaps Rowlands Gill) while you lot, are still sitting on your fat arses on your computers, cheering on Newcastle Ushited, while living in your dirty rat infested council houses.

Lee Stewart, you are worth more than listening to these bunch of cretinious charvers. I solute you, you are worth more than these bunch of tossers.

PS: You're also too stupid to realise that you have hotlinked Lee's Image and I love his Bandwidth Thief message, just goes to show who is stupid in this forum, and it's certainly not myself or Lee for that matter. Have a happy meaningless life, you dolers.

Offline Leazes1986

• General Member
« Reply #92 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 12:37:48 PM »
First of all, I think you lot are bunch of ignorant tossers. You do not have a say in this arguement, anyone is entitled to support who they want to or change to whoever they want to.
Second of all, calling this guy names such as fatty is something I would expect from a bunch of ignorant morons such as yourself, and it's something I would expect in the school playground.

This guy has done nothing to you, and yet you all pitch in with malicious comments, because you have nothing to do during your summer holidays or perhaps you all prefer to be sitting on your arses all day on a computer, at the Job Centres expense and the tax payers expense at that.

Shut the hell up you are all talking out of your pathetic arses and all that comes out of your fat gobs is alot of bullshit.

Lee is right in saying that you should all die from AIDS because from where I'm standing, you serve no purpose at all and you have no right of existing because you people obviously sit on your arses all day and not particularly focused on making something of your meaningless lives.

Leave the guy alone...he's a million times worth more than the lot of you. Just wait and see in the next 10 years while he has a lovely house in a nice area of Gateshead (perhaps Rowlands Gill) while you lot, are still sitting on your fat arses on your computers, cheering on Newcastle Ushited, while living in your dirty rat infested council houses.

Lee Stewart, you are worth more than listening to these bunch of cretinious charvers. I solute you, you are worth more than these bunch of tossers.

PS: You're also too stupid to realise that you have hotlinked Lee's Image and I love his Bandwidth Thief message, just goes to show who is stupid in this forum, and it's certainly not myself or Lee for that matter. Have a happy meaningless life, you dolers.

Championship  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Alan Shearer:

404 games for Newcastle - 206 goals
63 Caps for England - 30 goals
733 career games - 379 goals
Newcastle's all time leading goalscorer
Ended his career by scoring against the scum in a 4-1 win
Turned Man United down, but lived the dream Alan Shearer=TRUE LEGEND

sunderlandafc

« Reply #93 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 12:41:57 PM »
You'll be fascinated to know that I live in Newcastle but I support Sunderland and atleast I'm proud of not supporting a team that will soon be joining us in that division.

Newcastle United they know that they aren't good, so soon they be joining us across from the Neighbourhood, they'll be relegated and I just cannot wait, they'll be playing in the Premiership this season, but will soon be knowing their fate. :D :D

Offline Leazes1986

• General Member
« Reply #94 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 12:47:40 PM »
You'll be fascinated to know that I live in Newcastle but I support Sunderland and atleast I'm proud of not supporting a team that will soon be joining us in that division.

Newcastle United they know that they aren't good, so soon they be joining us across from the Neighbourhood, they'll be relegated and I just cannot wait, they'll be playing in the Premiership this season, but will soon be knowing their fate. :D :D

Alan Shearer:

404 games for Newcastle - 206 goals
63 Caps for England - 30 goals
733 career games - 379 goals
Newcastle's all time leading goalscorer
Ended his career by scoring against the scum in a 4-1 win
Turned Man United down, but lived the dream Alan Shearer=TRUE LEGEND

Offline UV

• General Member
  • THIS time it's different
« Reply #95 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 12:59:01 PM »

Like this you mean?

Lee Stewart, I solute you.
"Players like Andy are the future of this club" - D. Llambias, 08/10/10

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

sunderlandafc

« Reply #96 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 01:15:29 PM »
<sarcasm>Wow, you've managed to use an Image hosting company to host the image, wow you're not as stupid as I thought you were.</sarcasm>

Saying that, all Newcastle supporters were born with defective inefficiences so, that must of took you ages to think about.

I also may mention that being at St James park and seeing all the fat bare chested blokes ponce about shouting "toon, toon", I bet you wouldn't call them fatty in their face, and do you know why? Because being a Newcastle supporter or not, they would kick the s*** of you. And I'll bet if you ever came up to Lee in person, he could just flick you to the floor with his finger.

Offline UV

• General Member
  • THIS time it's different
« Reply #97 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 01:21:07 PM »
<sarcasm>Wow, you've managed to use an Image hosting company to host the image, wow you're not as stupid as I thought you were.</sarcasm>

Wow, you've managed to write a sentence without any spelling mistakes, wow you're still as stupid as I thought you were.

Edit: Oops, you managed to edit in some grammatical errors. Never mind, better luck next time.
"Players like Andy are the future of this club" - D. Llambias, 08/10/10

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

Offline Nobby

• General Member
  • www.nufc-london.com
« Reply #98 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 01:24:04 PM »

Saying that, all Newcastle supporters were born with defective inefficiences so, that must of took you ages to think about.

I also may mention that being at St James park and seeing all the fat bare chested blokes ponce about shouting "toon, toon", I bet you wouldn't call them fatty in their face, and do you know why? Because being a Newcastle supporter or not, they would kick the s*** of you. And I'll bet if you ever came up to Lee in person, he could just flick you to the floor with his finger.
Good things come to those who wait

sunderlandafc

« Reply #99 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 01:24:38 PM »
Wow, picking on me because of my grammar, that is so the lowest form of fightback and the lowest form of wit. You're not a clever s**** yourself you geordie scumbag, go and join your charva mates for a splif in the street and for a bottle of Bellabrusco, it's only a quid. I'm sure you can afford that with your dole money.