Author Topic: Glory hunters '  (Read 75446 times)

sunderlandafc

Re: Glory hunters '
« Reply #100 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 01:29:01 PM »
You can't win you geordie lowlives. I may be a mackhem but atleast I ain't a scumbag, doler, and a charver, crackhead.

Verlaine

« Reply #101 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 01:29:59 PM »
Wow, picking on me because of my grammar, that is so the lowest form of fightback and the lowest form of wit. You're not a clever s**** yourself you geordie scumbag, go and join your charva mates for a splif in the street and for a bottle of Bellabrusco, it's only a quid. I'm sure you can afford that with your dole money.

I bet you my entire considerable life savings that I am a better person in every conceivable way than both you and Lee put together and multiplied by a MILLION.

Offline looneytoon

• General Member
« Reply #102 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 01:30:22 PM »
You can't win you geordie lowlives. I may be a mackhem but atleast I ain't a scumbag, doler, and a charver, crackhead.
Yes you are.

Verlaine

« Reply #103 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 01:31:27 PM »

You may want to claim you are at least 2 of those things to excuse your obvious stupidity.

sunderlandafc

« Reply #104 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 01:32:17 PM »
Quote from: looneytoon
Yes you are.

The words, "stick my cock up your arse and I will do the same" comes into mind, you f***ing bum chums.

Verlaine

« Reply #105 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 01:33:02 PM »
Quote from: looneytoon
Yes you are.

The words, "stick my cock up your arse and I will do the same" comes into mind, you f***ing bum chums.

Anatomically impossible.

sunderlandafc

« Reply #106 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 01:37:50 PM »
Sorry kids, I have a job and a life to get back too, you all enjoy playing on your computers and don't forget to get jobs and a bath once in a while, you all can't sit on your fat arses on your computers forever. Take care y'all. Peace.

Lee - You're my idol, atleast you have the maturity to stay out of this arguement, oh wait you got banned because the sad people on here can't bare to listen to you because you aren't a geordie f***er like these kiddies are. Oh well.

Offline looneytoon

• General Member
« Reply #107 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 01:39:17 PM »
Sorry kids, I have a job and a life to get back too,
No you don't

Verlaine

« Reply #108 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 01:40:55 PM »
From Lee's official website:

I'm looking to get a new hairstyle... on Saturday... I'm out on the drink on Sunday night, so hopefully I can go on the pull with more confidence.

Totally agree with him. Before his corn-rows, I bet no girl would touch the f***er. But how can anyone compete now?

Verlaine

« Reply #109 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 01:43:17 PM »
www.dictionary.com

1 entry found for irony:

Lee - You're my idol, atleast you have the maturity to stay out of this arguement, oh wait you got banned because the sad people on here can't bare to listen to you because you aren't a geordie f***er like these kiddies are. Oh well.

Offline UV

• General Member
  • THIS time it's different
« Reply #110 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 01:46:22 PM »
From Lee's official website:

I'm looking to get a new hairstyle... on Saturday... I'm out on the drink on Sunday night, so hopefully I can go on the pull with more confidence.

Totally agree with him. Before his corn-rows, I bet no girl would touch the f***er. But how can anyone compete now?

I think he's pulled already.

Lee - You're my idol
"Players like Andy are the future of this club" - D. Llambias, 08/10/10

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #111 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 02:11:46 PM »
:lol:

Banning two thick c***s within 24 hours, aren't I the lucky one?
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Offline Rebellious

• General Member
« Reply #112 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 02:12:51 PM »
Poor deluded person  bluelaugh.gif. Do you reckon he is actually mentally retarded ?  He wouldn`t be able to walk from one end of town to the other down here with out getting his head kicked in for looking so stupid with corn-row.
Also going out on the pull on a Sunday night is what the muppets do, looking for the left overs no one else pulled on a friday or saturday. 

Verlaine

« Reply #113 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 02:17:56 PM »

Banning two thick c***s within 24 hours, aren't I the lucky one?

Abuse, AIDS, you name it, he got banned for it.

Bit insensitive to ban him for having a terminal illness! haven't you ever seen Philadelphia?.  bluecry.gif

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #114 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 02:19:58 PM »

Offline M4

• General Member
« Reply #115 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 02:47:50 PM »
you're not fooling anyone Lee! you mister blobby wanabee.

We want to give your website as many plugs as possiblie to be honest, because it is a goldmine! And this way people all over the world will know how much of a retard you are.

PS, mods don't ban him.
"He can still tell you every single goal... and his training goals he counts as well. Apparently he's got 6,000 goals."

Offline Rehhagel

• General Member
« Reply #116 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 06:10:20 PM »
HTL

I think the Abramovich thing has become too much for him though and he's now a Chelsea fan again. Has been all of his life, apparently

I must have forgotten you wrote this. Sorry.

Pedsdude

« Reply #117 on: Thursday 13 July 2006, 11:15:32 PM »
First of all, I think you lot are bunch of ignorant tossers.
That's funny, I could have sworn you assumed we all live in Council houses and are on the dole?  I for one live in Darras Hall, on the same road as Alan Shearer, and go to a private school, yet I'm a Newcastle fan?

I can honestly say that I find it hard to believe the person with corn rows can take himself seriously with that haircut.  He even looks as though he's laughing at his own stupidity in the photo.

Offline Tom_NUFC

• General Member
« Reply #118 on: Friday 14 July 2006, 12:13:03 AM »
pity they have to be banned in a way. Its entertaining to see them making fools of themselves.

was it the same lad? wouldn't suprise me if it was.

Offline BottledDog

• General Member
  • Lew'sham
« Reply #119 on: Friday 14 July 2006, 01:54:49 AM »
pity they have to be banned in a way. Its entertaining to see them making fools of themselves.

Or having a different point of view. Wullie is a blinking Nazi.

Surely abuse can be judged on the basis of where the abuser comes from. Do they know any better?
"Newcastle is a strange club and I don't know what else you can say about them" - Ferguson.

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #120 on: Friday 14 July 2006, 01:56:59 AM »

:admin:

Offline M4

• General Member
« Reply #121 on: Friday 14 July 2006, 04:01:03 PM »
from the whaleman's webstie:
Some idiotic scumbags who are acting like school children have been posting malicious s*** on the forum and ripping me because I support a better club than them and they accuse me of being a gloryhunter, which is not the case.

They even banned me because they could not take the heat from me, so all I can say is that you douchebags are well and truely 'owned'.

Also, I hope they choke and die on their own saliva tonight when they are asleep...that's all. Bye.

Oh, and thank you for all the web traffic you are bringing in, you idiotic simpletons.

We have truly been owned, I am gutted  bluecry.gif

"He can still tell you every single goal... and his training goals he counts as well. Apparently he's got 6,000 goals."

Offline Slugsy

• General Member
« Reply #122 on: Friday 14 July 2006, 04:08:41 PM »
That's one ugly mutha f*cka!! :cool:

Offline BottledDog

• General Member
  • Lew'sham
« Reply #123 on: Friday 14 July 2006, 04:12:41 PM »

:admin:

eekout.gif thumbup.gif
"Newcastle is a strange club and I don't know what else you can say about them" - Ferguson.

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #124 on: Friday 14 July 2006, 06:23:50 PM »
'Douchebags'

Take a chill pill, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...