Author Topic: 9/11: The Falling Man.  (Read 62552 times)

Offline Parky

• General Member
Re: 9/11: The Falling Man.
« Reply #50 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 11:53:55 PM »
"They.......or you"...

Like it. bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

There is a book somewhere, "300 America Govt lies in the last 10 years". What if only 10% of that book is true?

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #51 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 11:57:46 PM »
Baron you are wrong, most of the 'unmelted' steel core was taken away the next day and transported in boats to iirc Hong Kong.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #52 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 12:02:33 AM »
"They.......or you"...

Like it. bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

There is a book somewhere, "300 America Govt lies in the last 10 years". What if only 10% of that book is true?

bloody hell even if its 100% true a government that only tells only 300 lies in ten years would get my vote
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #53 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 12:03:25 AM »
Thats the spirit. But maybe the people of Fallujah might not agree with you.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #54 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 12:05:12 AM »
Thats the spirit. But maybe the people of Fallujah might not agree with you.

you aint been round these parts long boy,have you... no-one agrees with me!!!!!
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #55 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 12:06:53 AM »
 :P

Baron von Fat

« Reply #56 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 02:10:12 AM »
Baron you are wrong, most of the 'unmelted' steel core was taken away the next day and transported in boats to iirc Hong Kong.

That sounds like bollocks to me - absolutely nothing was taken away the next day.  They were still pulling bodies from the wreckage.  It was weeks before real progress was made in clearing even small debris, not to mention these "unmelted" steel cores of skyscrapers they supposedly snuck out under cover of night.

Offline 80

• Administrator
  • General Member
  • Negative Cat
« Reply #57 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 02:59:07 AM »
The way George Bush reacted as well. He was in a school reading with kids at the time I think. I am sure that any decent man who was in his position would have done something. Someone whispers in your ear that one of the biggest towers in the world has had a plane crash into it killing hundreds, I think if he was not involved, he would have done something. But he just sat there and carried on reading. He either was in on it or he has no heart.

I always think that's the harshest and most unfair reading of his actions that day. If people felt positive towards him, they'd come out with some such about him keeping his nerve and his cool, contemplating an appropriate response whilst not wanting to disturb the children he was surrounded by.
Maturity is not Passivity.

Offline sicsfingeredmong

• General Member
  • The poster formerly known as Shaman.
« Reply #58 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 04:01:43 AM »
I remember seeing a documentary showing footage taken from inside one of the foyers, before the 1st tower went down. There was no need to see the jumpers, the impact when hearing them hitting the ground, the foyer roof or any surrounding cars was more powerful than the published visuals.

Although it wasn't planned - by the US government that is - 9/11 was the best thing that happened for G.Dubbuya who was under fire as a result of domestic policies & budgetary mismanagement. The approval ratings at the time pointed to him being ousted at the next election. 9/11 and the ensuing "war on terror" brought him an extra term in office at least.

Getting back to the "it wasn't planned by the US government" statement. I'm not into the conspiracy theory take but they're not entirely blameless. A number of years ago the CIA was offered intel, by a Nth African country where he was living in exile at the time,  on a silver platter - the CIA knocked the offer back. The CIA/US government's policy, regarding intel & the cooperative passing over of information, was that it wouldn't deal with states with fractured or volatile/tenious relationship with them ie. most Muslim states.

I also read an newspaper article - detailed by a former Bush adviser - where the growing & imminent threat posed by Bin Laden/Al Queda was raised at an internal meeting. George Dubbaya said with words to the effect of "i'm not interested in Osama Who...... Hussain is the one i'm after."

I guess the Bush's business interests with the Bin Laden family allowed Osama to fly under the radar. 
A senior dressing room figure admitted.

"Everyone was put up for sale in August. That caused mistrust. Nobody knew what the future was after that. People started looking for a way out after that. You would though, wouldn't you?"

The downside when applying Ashley's Sports World's 'Clearance Sale' mentality to football club ownership. The beginning of the player revolt when applying the 'Pile 'em High, Sell 'em cheap' sales merchant - for which Ashley is: an el-cheapo Sales Merchant..... a glorified scam artist of sorts - ideology to football club ownership

The aftermath: Keegan......... gone. Given......... as good as gone. Club stalwarts.

Throw Owen into the mix of those who seek greener pastures.

Who else will crawl out of the woodwork?

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #59 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 04:10:37 AM »
Getting back to the "it wasn't planned by the US government" statement. I'm not into the conspiracy theory take but they're not entirely blameless. A number of years ago Bin Laden was offered, by a Nth African country where he was living in exile at the time, to the US government on a silver platter - the US government knocked the offer back.

I also read an article - actually it was an interview with a former Bush adviser - where the gowing & imminent threat posed by Bin Laden/Al Queda was raised at an intel meeting. George Dubbaya said with words to the effect of "i'm not interested in Osama who...... Hussain is the one i'm after."

I guess the Bush's business interests with the Bin Laden family allowed Osama to fly under the radar. 

Exactly, what an amazing stroke of luck.  But I just don't buy it as coincidence.  These things don't happen accidently, if you ask me.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #60 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 04:13:50 AM »
For those not in the UK, this is the picture the programme was centred around.

Powerful image.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline sicsfingeredmong

• General Member
  • The poster formerly known as Shaman.
« Reply #61 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 04:38:08 AM »
Getting back to the "it wasn't planned by the US government" statement. I'm not into the conspiracy theory take but they're not entirely blameless. A number of years ago Bin Laden was offered, by a Nth African country where he was living in exile at the time, to the US government on a silver platter - the US government knocked the offer back.

I also read an article - actually it was an interview with a former Bush adviser - where the gowing & imminent threat posed by Bin Laden/Al Queda was raised at an intel meeting. George Dubbaya said with words to the effect of "i'm not interested in Osama who...... Hussain is the one i'm after."

Exactly, what an amazing stroke of luck.  But I just don't buy it as coincidence.  These things don't happen accidently, if you ask me.

I see you caught me out while editing my earlier post/that particular paragraph ie. the CIA/US government being offered intel re-Osama and their associated policy when dealing with Muslim states.  bluewink.gif

Seriously though the Bush's handling post 9/11, or immediately after - within days of the attack to be more specific where as a personal favour to their former business associates, the Bin Ladens residing in the US were flown out of the country via government chartered planes to escape scrutiny & questioning from the appropriate investigators - was nothing short of scandalous.
A senior dressing room figure admitted.

"Everyone was put up for sale in August. That caused mistrust. Nobody knew what the future was after that. People started looking for a way out after that. You would though, wouldn't you?"

The downside when applying Ashley's Sports World's 'Clearance Sale' mentality to football club ownership. The beginning of the player revolt when applying the 'Pile 'em High, Sell 'em cheap' sales merchant - for which Ashley is: an el-cheapo Sales Merchant..... a glorified scam artist of sorts - ideology to football club ownership

The aftermath: Keegan......... gone. Given......... as good as gone. Club stalwarts.

Throw Owen into the mix of those who seek greener pastures.

Who else will crawl out of the woodwork?

Gemmill

« Reply #62 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 07:26:18 AM »
Can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading in this thread about "the towers going down too easily".  What a load of s****.  I'm amazed they stayed up as long as they did with f***ing planes flying into them.  As Baron says the steel core of the building wasn't designed to withstand the temperatures caused by having a jet full of fuel explode next to it.  Simple as that.  No additional explosions required.  This has long been in the public domain so I'm surprised some of the crazies haven't picked up on it - too busy looking for evidence of additional explosions and dancing, jigging Mossad agents probably.

Loving the way Blufpurdi keeps talking about "the truth" when referring to his version of events and "the official line" as if it's total bollocks.  Spoken like a true mental conspiracy theorist.  bluebigrazz.gif

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 08:09:35 AM »
Nice to know you buy it.

So what do you make of the Mossad agents?  Was that just made up then?  Talk of explosions have been mentioned by various people there on the day, but don't let that get in the way like. 

Gemmill

« Reply #64 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 08:22:30 AM »
Nice to know you buy it.

So what do you make of the Mossad agents?  Was that just made up then?  Talk of explosions have been mentioned by various people there on the day, but don't let that get in the way like. 

Presumably these people have witnessed events like this on a fairly regular basis and are therefore well qualified to discern additional explosions caused by bombs from electrical fires, windows being blown out by the heat and the subsequent rush of oxygen causing flame bursts etc. etc.

As for the Mossad agents and whether it was made up - who knows?  Certainly not me or you, yet you pose it as "the truth".  Where's your evidence if you're so willing to accept it as fact?

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 08:34:20 AM »
Nice to know you buy it.

Presumably these people have witnessed events like this on a fairly regular basis and are therefore well qualified to discern additional explosions caused by bombs from electrical fires, windows being blown out by the heat and the subsequent rush of oxygen causing flame bursts etc. etc.

As for the Mossad agents and whether it was made up - who knows?  Certainly not me or you, yet you pose it as "the truth".  Where's your evidence if you're so willing to accept it as fact?

I never actually said it was the truth, but that it was getting closer to the truth.  I find it strange that they were sitting recording it, regardless of them dancing around or not.   

I'm also not saying, and haven't said, those that heard the explosions are spot on, but they heard what they heard, yet there's no account of their statements in the 9/11 report.  It should be investigated and explained, as should the Mossad lot.  The fact that they're not, leaves everything open to interpretation.  It shouldn't just be swept under the carpet.

If 9/11 was as coincidental as made out, then they have nothing to fear.  Yet there's never been an independent inquiry into the attacks.  Just one led by the Government.  Again, what a surprise. 

Offline Rebellious

• General Member
« Reply #66 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 08:34:25 AM »
http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,16650.0.html

I pointed this out the other day. Quite a nasty day that i`m sure our generation will never forget, i havn`t met many people who didn`t witness it live on tv.

www.loosechange911.com

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 08:37:03 AM »
Those that don't want to dig, Rebellious, won't watch that.  They're happy with the 'facts' like.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #68 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 08:40:53 AM »
Excellent, hadn't seen that video.  It quotes the Project for a New American Century directly, which I was having a read of last night.  I suppose that's fake too though.  :roll:

Gemmill

« Reply #69 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 08:41:32 AM »
Those that don't want to dig, Rebellious, won't watch that.  They're happy with the 'facts' like.

:lol:

"Let those blind fools accept what they think whilst we trawl the net for websites set up by fellow mentalists espousing crazy theories, and instead accept THAT as fact."

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 08:43:18 AM »

"Let those blind fools accept what they think whilst we trawl the net for websites set up by fellow mentalists espousing crazy theories, and instead accept THAT as fact."

Gemmil, search for Project For A New American Century.  Have a look around that, and I mean read it, don't just look at the site.  You might learn something.

Or try watching that link.  Bet you don't though, where as I will take into account what you say, you just blind yourself from the other side of the story.

Gemmill

« Reply #71 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 08:45:25 AM »

Gemmil, search for Project For A New American Century.  Have a look around that, and I mean read it, don't just look at the site.  You might learn something.

I will have a look mate, although I'm pretty sure I've looked at it before - is it the "New World Order" thingy?  Anyway, I don't have time at the mo cos they're actually making me work at work which is a crime in itself.  blueupset.gif

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 08:48:04 AM »

I will have a look mate, although I'm pretty sure I've looked at it before - is it the "New World Order" thingy?  Anyway, I don't have time at the mo cos they're actually making me work at work which is a crime in itself.  blueupset.gif

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

Fair enough like.  My passion runs high, especially when I'm passed off as some Conspiracy theorist.  Sad really, can't have an opinion these days.

Gemmill

« Reply #73 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 08:50:04 AM »

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

Fair enough like.  My passion runs high, especially when I'm passed off as some Conspiracy theorist.  Sad really, can't have an opinion these days.

You're more than welcome to your opinion.  In actual fact it was you that started with the "Let them believe what they think, we know the truth" stuff.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #74 on: Friday 17 March 2006, 08:56:46 AM »
You're more than welcome to your opinion.  In actual fact it was you that started with the "Let them believe what they think, we know the truth" stuff.

Bit rash actually the "fact" bit was, but I stated those that don't want to dig, will not watch that.  Am I wrong?

But I was passed off as theorist prior to that.  By yourself.  bluerazz.gif

I agree there are some nutjobs out there that buy every theory going.  That's the problem though, if you believe one thing that they also believe, you're grouped in with the nutters.  I went two years believing the official story, and it took me a lot of reading before I got a more balanced view. 

The real question you need to ask, who really benefitted out of all this?  Whilst what I can say can sometimes come across as me pretending it's fact, I don't mean to, but it doesn't negate from the other side of the story.  There are still a lot of questions left un-answered.