Author Topic: 9/11: The Falling Man.  (Read 62553 times)

Offline Parky

• General Member
Re: 9/11: The Falling Man.
« Reply #25 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 10:27:27 PM »
No one ever talks about the Mossad boys arrested by NYPD, who were sitting in a van nearby. Thye were let go a few hours later.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #26 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 10:28:20 PM »
Too close to the truth, Parky.  Can't have that now. 
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #27 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 10:37:17 PM »
Where do you stand on it mate? Forewarned but deliberately ignored....Lot of the FBI stuff points to that.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #28 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 10:42:08 PM »

truth eh ? you've already decided what you want to believe now you will only accept evidence that supports your belief...as in you'll believe those stories about explosions under the tower and mossad agents when you have as much,if not less "proof" of these actions as you have the official line.

anyway i watched the harold wilson near coup thing on the other side,now there was a conspiracy that was borne out.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 10:42:55 PM »
I don't pretend to know anything as fact, even though you do get others acting like the official story is fact, but I do think they knew it was going to happen and then allowed it.  Use it as a great opportunity to start the great "War on Terror". 

Not sure where I stand on pre-placed explosives, but still something doesn't sit right with me with the way the towers crumbled.  There are plenty of accounts of people claiming to hear explosions, but it's astonishing how many people then just pass them off as quacks because it just 'can't be true' in their little heads. 

Sadly, I don't think we'll ever know exactly what happened.  But I certainly don't buy the official piffle.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #30 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 10:44:17 PM »
I've read widely on it Madras. And like an old mafia Don I simply don't beleive in that amount of conicidence. bluecool.gif

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 10:45:15 PM »

truth eh ? you've already decided what you want to believe now you will only accept evidence that supports your belief...as in you'll believe those stories about explosions under the tower and mossad agents when you have as much,if not less "proof" of these actions as you have the official line.

anyway i watched the harold wilson near coup thing on the other side,now there was a conspiracy that was borne out.

I've decided what I believe on things I've read up on.  I've not just decided it based on nothing, or going on a complete anti-official story. 

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #32 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 10:50:58 PM »
and what you have read,did it perhaps have a cospiracy supporting slant to it....tell me how do you know that they knew that was going to happen ?
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #33 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 10:55:42 PM »
Watch the 2nd link on Bluff's 10.03 post. Most of it is in there.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 10:56:59 PM »
and what you have read,did it perhaps have a cospiracy supporting slant to it....tell me how do you know that they knew that was going to happen ?

Because news reports have suggested they received credible intelligence, and that's from your mainstream media.  Like Parky said, far too many coincidences.  I've read from both ends of the spectrum, and that's why I believe what I believe.  You seem to be suggesting that I'm taking every conspiracy as gospel, but that's just plain daft.  Otherwise I'd believe the planes were flown in by remote, with nobody on board the f***ing things.

For one, I believe Islamic terrorists flew the planes in, but the main thing I believe is they were allowed to do so.  Like I said, I don't have any facts on that.  It's just all too convenient. 

Then there's The Project For A New American Century which talks about another "Pearl Harbour" situation.  It was made about 5 years before the event.  Another coincidence eh.

Also, why exactly was the Pentagon plane allowed to fly so long without Jets being scrambled?  Infact, scrap that.  Why were the jets never f***ing scrambled? 

Offline johnnypd

• General Member
« Reply #35 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 11:04:14 PM »
http://www.sundayherald.com/37707

"THERE was ruin and terror in Manhattan, but, over the Hudson River in New Jersey, a handful of men were dancing. As the World Trade Centre burned and crumpled, the five men celebrated and filmed the worst atrocity ever committed on American soil as it played out before their eyes.

Who do you think they were? Palestinians? Saudis? Iraqis, even? Al-Qaeda, surely? Wrong on all counts. They were Israelis – and at least two of them were Israeli intelligence agents, working for Mossad, the equivalent of MI6 or the CIA."

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #36 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 11:05:41 PM »
They were part of the van crew I mentioned earlier Jonny.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 11:09:43 PM »

"THERE was ruin and terror in Manhattan, but, over the Hudson River in New Jersey, a handful of men were dancing. As the World Trade Centre burned and crumpled, the five men celebrated and filmed the worst atrocity ever committed on American soil as it played out before their eyes.

Who do you think they were? Palestinians? Saudis? Iraqis, even? Al-Qaeda, surely? Wrong on all counts. They were Israelis – and at least two of them were Israeli intelligence agents, working for Mossad, the equivalent of MI6 or the CIA."

This bit is telling too.

And the motive? To bind America in blood and mutual suffering to the Israeli cause.

After the attacks on New York and Washington, the former Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, was asked what the terrorist strikes would mean for US-Israeli relations. He said: “It’s very good.” Then he corrected himself, adding: “Well, it’s not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy [for Israel from Americans].”

But I guess I'm just believing in conspiracy theories.  Forget the truth like.  If it goes against the grain, it's a conspiracy, truth or not.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #38 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 11:25:12 PM »

how do we know they celebrated and danced...who saw them and how professional of them to blow their cover so easily ?

if it was all a plan so the US  could go into iraq you'd think they would somehow implicate iraq in it.....if it was to go into afghanistan why don't they want much to with it now they have control over some of it ?

the problem with the conspiracy is it doesn't fit together,the main problem with the official story is it means buffoons control the defence of that country.people would rather behind the scenes machinations than incompetence.

Offline JH

• Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #39 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 11:29:26 PM »
I admit that it doesn't all make sense. Why would the US blow up two of its biggest buildings killing so many people and scarring families and devestating America just to go to war. On the other hand however everything is not as it seems. This is all too easy and the towers collapsed too easy. American government is involved someway but since they have banned it being discussed in America, the chances are we will never know the real truth

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #40 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 11:30:02 PM »
Bush didn't just implicate Iraq in it....He implicated Saddam himself...Madras you should look into this if you are interested.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #41 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 11:33:23 PM »
Bush didn't just implicate Iraq in it....He implicated Saddam himself...Madras you should look into this if you are interested.

good grief parky you should stop posting while meditating bluelaugh.gif....surely you understand that i meant evidence to implicate rather than dubyas groundless accusations.

anyway something to peruse........http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?page=3&c=y

Offline johnnypd

• General Member
« Reply #42 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 11:39:26 PM »
there WAS a conspiracy, that of a bunch of arab men conspired for years to hijack planes and fly them into buildings. yet no on calls it conspiracy because it is the officil explanation, as if the word "conspiracy" was somehow  a synonym for "myth" and exclusive of the truth. but not even the official explanation makes sense - if these guys want a caliphate run on sharia law in the middle east, why fly planes into office buildings in the usa? how come the identities released by the FBI were wrong? that doesn't make sense yet it undeniably happened. something else that undeniably happened was that mossad agents found themselves on a rooftop in new jersey with a great view of the WTC, and happened to be filming the towers burning. there's no official explanation for that, and nor am i proposing any explanation, yet it is still called a "conspiracy" if you merely post the info. what i would like are explanations. i'm not telling you why they were there cos i don't know, rather, i'm asking the question of what they were doing.

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #43 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 11:39:35 PM »
From the anomalous betting on the stockmarket to the collapsing of the towers to the hushing up of certain FBI departments who did try to prior warn, there is just too much going on here. The fact that the jets weren't scrambled for over an hour and they normally are in 10 min....These are just the basics...There are dozens of problems with the official story. Read 'House of Bush - House of Saud as well. Fantastic background.

Baron von Fat

« Reply #44 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 11:43:39 PM »
Always hated seeing that the moment. The thought of all those people and those families is terrible.

There is always something not right about the thing whenever I watch it. The planes went into the top of the towers so how come they kinda imploded and collapsed? I still think there was a bomb set off from within both towers to cause them to fall.

It's like a Jenga tower. If you take out one of the top blocks, only the things above collapse, the stuff below is not affected and this is very strong steel structured buildings we are talking about.

Footage featured here:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,16650.0.html

Poor Rebellious never got any replies to this but I watched them and it's interesting stuff. I am the type of person who likes a so-called "conspiracy theory" and although much of the speculation involving the American government seems too far fetched in places even for me, there are questions that need answering and things that just don't add up.

Very simple.  The sheer heat of the flames melted the central steel core of the building.  After that, collapse was inevitable.  As an NYC resident, those images still bother me.  The funny thing - whenever I see them I remember the way the city smelled for the next 48 hours, like burning plastic.  It was terrible.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #45 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 11:44:10 PM »
From the anomalous betting on the stockmarket to the collapsing of the towers to the hushing up of certain FBI departments who did try to prior warn, there is just too much going on here. The fact that the jets weren't scrambled for over an hour and they normally are in 10 min....These are just the basics...There are dozens of problems with the official story. Read 'House of Bush - House of Saud as well. Fantastic background.

re house of bush/saud and bush family connections with bin laden when it happened and i was telling everyone then.

that site tells you why the jets werent scrambled and what normally happens(page 3 i think)

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #46 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 11:45:01 PM »
They're not interested in evidence....this is 'wonderland' stuff. It's about what can be made believeable, its about plausabillity, its about suspending disbelief. Its about using visual code and not language. It is war by other means.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #47 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 11:46:28 PM »
they.............or you ?

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #48 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 11:48:19 PM »
That stuff about the 'donut' and the transponders etc it cobblers.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #49 on: Thursday 16 March 2006, 11:51:08 PM »
if only the internet had been around for pearl harbour or dunkirk,i'm sure the seem family of stories would have been trotted out.