Author Topic: Steve f***ing Bruce II ffs  (Read 28446 times)

Robbo2 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline TRon

• General Member
Re: Steve f***ing Bruce II ffs
« Reply #300 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 10:24:54 AM »
The hierarchy are gambling that the 25 points we got from games at the start of the season can be replicated in the games leading up to the end of the season.

The hierarchy is Mike Ashley and he doesn't know what to do other than hope we somehow stay out of trouble. He's put Charnley in charge, the only measure they've took in case the relegation threat gets real is bring Jones on board. They couldn't even do that properly as Bruce is still here spreading his fog of hopeless desperation right through the squad.

Offline Pons Alias

• General Member
« Reply #301 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 10:41:26 AM »

Steve Bruce's coaching methods revealed

Offline Paully

• General Member

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #303 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 12:30:48 PM »
He just talks utter s***!

?s=21

Offline Robster

• in a lorry
  • General Member
  • Solihull, West Midlands. GB
« Reply #304 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 12:32:39 PM »
That's a rehash of a quote from months ago, surely :lol:
" Managers matter, but our manager is desperate for you, and his boss, to believe that they don't. "
sackpardew.com

Offline midds

• Administrator
« Reply #305 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 12:34:57 PM »
......aaaaaaaaand straight under the bus they go  :lol: :lol:

Offline Abra Dubravka

• General Member
« Reply #306 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 12:40:22 PM »
Pretty damning comments from himself, for even the most ardent fan boys like Agbonlahor can surely see him admitting he left players in comfort zone and didn’t bother changing anything shows him to be terrible.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #307 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 12:50:18 PM »
This man is just a common thief :lol:

He is literally just stealing money from the club :lol:

He is not a manager at all.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #308 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 12:56:56 PM »
"Left them in their comfort zone" ffs. He's admitting he can't be arsed.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline Minhosa

• General Member
« Reply #309 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 12:59:21 PM »
"Left them in their comfort zone" ffs. He's admitting he can't be arsed.

Surely he has to be held to account for that decision and it's subsequent implications even if he is talking out of his arse?

Imagine any other career, where you're on a seven f***ing figure salary, that would allow you to publically state 'I basically took the informed decision not to change things and now we're possibly getting relegated'???

It's bordering on f***ing criminal that he's allowed to get away with this utter BS man.

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #310 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 01:06:36 PM »
That's a rehash of a quote from months ago, surely :lol:

"OK, I've tried leaving them in their comfort zone, doing it my way, and neither worked, so it's time for a fresh approach - now I'm doing it my way".

Offline NEEJ

• General Member
« Reply #311 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 01:11:30 PM »
"... that is obviously going to take a bit of time". How much time would you like Steve?

Online Yorkie

• General Member
  • "Nice and decent." Disco, Feb 2021
« Reply #312 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 01:14:49 PM »
Absolutely nothing changed from the back end of 18/19 to the front end of 19/20 tbf. You look at this clip below and - were it not for the kit - you wouldn't be able to distinguish the two seasons' teams. Free-flowing, incisive, dangerous football being watched by 52,000 who all paid money to be there. Chalk and chalk.

Glad he's let the shackles off now though, we're all the better for it.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #313 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 01:22:00 PM »
Rondon was such a great number 9 man, and he was just such a great fit for Perez and Almiron alongside him. Great guy all the fans loved too. Very much a Rafa player as well that followed any instructions to the T.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline nufcjb

• General Member
« Reply #314 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 02:43:48 PM »
Anyone know any fan who supports Steve Bruce as our manager? I'm struggling to know any.

Offline LV

• General Member
« Reply #315 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 02:44:51 PM »
There were a few on here a month or two back. Strangely quiet now like :lol:

Offline astraguy

• General Member
« Reply #316 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 02:45:39 PM »
Anyone know any fan who supports Steve Bruce as our manager? I'm struggling to know any.
Your'll find out when fans are allowed back

Offline nufcjb

• General Member
« Reply #317 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 02:51:37 PM »
When we're in the Championship? Aye. Full of those who will sing their hearts out for Bruce.

Offline The Ideal Crash

• General Member
  • Paddy with a Northern Soul
« Reply #318 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 03:03:15 PM »
I didn’t hate the guy when he took over, I thought he wasn’t good enough for the job but results last season kept the spotlight off him to a degree.

He’s done in less than 12 months what it took Pardew a few years to do, which is bring the hatred levels up to a point where if was breathing standing next to me I’d want to punch him.

Literally every single word, expression, gesture fills me with a rage I can’t describe adequately enough.

Offline nufc4eva

• General Member
« Reply #319 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 03:06:41 PM »

The sheep will all flood back, they are f***ing idiots. They have no right to be critical of him if they do, they have accepted their lot

Offline nufc4eva

• General Member
« Reply #320 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 03:07:55 PM »
I didn’t hate the guy when he took over, I thought he wasn’t good enough for the job but results last season kept the spotlight off him to a degree.

He’s done in less than 12 months what it took Pardew a few years to do, which is bring the hatred levels up to a point where if was breathing standing next to me I’d want to punch him.

Literally every single word, expression, gesture fills me with a rage I can’t describe adequately enough.

I cancelled my season ticket the night he was as announced, I thought it was a disgusting appointment at the time and even then I didn't appreciate quite how bad it would get

Offline toon25

• General Member
« Reply #321 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 03:13:26 PM »
This c***, man

f***ing hell. Talking about ‘taking time’ again ffs

Offline JeffJ

• General Member
« Reply #322 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 03:13:26 PM »
Good job man management is his strength or we’d be right in trouble.

Offline TK-421

• General Member
  • Not at my Post
« Reply #323 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 03:17:48 PM »

Yep, I know one. Loads of recent posts on Twitter backing Bruce, epsecially around the time Jones showed up.  :fool:
Claim to fame.... Han Solo stole my uniform.

Offline nufcjb

• General Member
« Reply #324 on: Tuesday 23 February 2021, 03:19:16 PM »
Put his managerial stats to one side, tell me one decent thing about Steve Bruce. I can't. Everything about him just makes me hate him. His face, his physique, his accent, his body language, his mannerism (or lack of), his dignity, pride, respect of others, respect of his player, and the club, the way he sends out any message that he is being victimised, I can go on all night.

The fact is, he is manager of Newcastle United Football Club and about to be the first one that started the season but ends it with relegation.