Author Topic: US Politics - Something something, insanity, this is not America etc.  (Read 22575 times)

Sima, Groo and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ben

• General Member
Re: US Politics - Something something, insanity, this is not America etc.
« Reply #25 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 01:49:28 PM »
Nick Clegg did ok after he destroyed his party for £££$$$

Offline GeordieDazzler

• General Member
« Reply #26 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 02:09:58 PM »
And his new employer are a massive contributor to the destruction of democracy. One of the real neglected villians of recent political history.

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • someone's in the kitchen with dinah
« Reply #27 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 02:22:09 PM »
Lads. None of what you're saying is untrue but it also doesn't apply to Trump. No one is going to ask him to speak anywhere because he'll go off script in the 1st minute and ramble like a lunatic about hillary and oprah for 90 minutes. No one's going to seat him on a board of anything. No one will carry his book and let's be honest his support's not exactly the reading type.

In other news, charges have started trickling in. First 13, investigations ongoing obv given the size of the mob
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/thirteen-charged-federal-court-following-riot-united-states-capitol

Spoiler
[close]

Offline thomas

• General Member
« Reply #28 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 02:28:43 PM »
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Super Duper Branko Strupar

• General Member
  • Kill Your Masters
« Reply #29 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 02:31:58 PM »
:lol: Who is that?
Articles, articles, articles, rather you remain unremarkable.

Offline thomas

• General Member
« Reply #30 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 02:35:10 PM »
:lol: Who is that?
Meghan McCain, daughter of late senator John McCain and the right-wing "balance" on that show.

• General Member
  • Kill Your Masters
« Reply #31 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 02:36:11 PM »
:lol: Aaah.

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #32 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 02:36:49 PM »
Shes put on a bit of kite.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #33 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 02:39:01 PM »
Shes put on a bit of kite.

Think she might be duffed.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #34 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 02:52:52 PM »
?s=21

:lol:

• General Member
  • Kill Your Masters
« Reply #35 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 02:58:21 PM »
:lol: Oh, so she's a cretin? Gotcha.

Offline AyeDubbleYoo

• General Member
« Reply #36 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 02:58:54 PM »
Apparently it takes four years of subverting democracy and inciting violence, so might be a while yet.

Offline polkaDot

• General Member
« Reply #37 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 02:59:40 PM »

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #38 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 03:02:52 PM »
She's absolutely f***ing mental. Sure she had a spat with Boulton back in Novermber as well.
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline The Bonk

• General Member
  • ⬆ Sorted.
« Reply #39 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 03:05:07 PM »

I give it until March before her main source of income is OnlyFans. I would.

Offline JeffJ

• General Member
« Reply #40 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 03:08:56 PM »

;D It’s still not even the fakest thing in that photo. Not a fan of Adam Boulton but it was hilarious telly. Her crazy wild eyes are trying to escape from her face it was so embarrassing.

Offline thomas

• General Member
« Reply #41 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 03:24:23 PM »
p.s. wb bluf

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 03:27:21 PM »
I already want to go back into hibernation. I genuinely cannot stay off twitter, and it's so f***ing pointless even being there. Get stuck in moments of just constantly liking and retweeting s*** that's already amplified enough. Kill me.

Oh, and hi. :bluf:
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #43 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 03:41:37 PM »
I already want to go back into hibernation. I genuinely cannot stay off twitter, and it's so f***ing pointless even being there. Get stuck in moments of just constantly liking and retweeting s*** that's already amplified enough. Kill me.

Surely the answer to this is to have a spliff?

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 03:49:30 PM »
Doesn't always help, sometimes convinced it actually makes the obsession worse. :lol: :bong:

EDIT: Incidentally, you've blocked me on twitter. Is my retweeting and stuff that relentless? :lol:

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #45 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 03:55:51 PM »

Surely the answer to this is to have a spliff?
Or get rid of twitter ?
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #46 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 03:58:26 PM »
Doesn't always help, sometimes convinced it actually makes the obsession worse. :lol: :bong:

EDIT: Incidentally, you've blocked me on twitter. Is my retweeting and stuff that relentless? :lol:

Is neesy on twitter? Used to follow him but havent seen anything in yonks.

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #47 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 03:59:31 PM »
Doesn't always help, sometimes convinced it actually makes the obsession worse. [emoji38] :bong:

EDIT: Incidentally, you've blocked me on twitter. Is my retweeting and stuff that relentless? [emoji38]
I've deleted my account on twitter if it was pointed at me.

Offline thomas

• General Member
« Reply #48 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 04:06:21 PM »
Doesn't always help, sometimes convinced it actually makes the obsession worse. [emoji38] :bong:

EDIT: Incidentally, you've blocked me on twitter. Is my retweeting and stuff that relentless? [emoji38]
He just wanted you to unblock him man, no need for the e-harakiri.

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Year of the Sleestak
« Reply #49 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 04:08:38 PM »

He just wanted you to unblock him man, no need for the e-harakiri.

:lol: