Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 171856 times)

Boosden, mattypnufc and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Sima

• General Member
Re: COVID-19
« Reply #4450 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 07:34:51 PM »
‘Hi, I’m Robert Peston and here are 6 questions. Please pick the easiest one to answer and feel free to ignore the rest’

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
  • You can’t understand white without knowing black
« Reply #4451 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 07:36:49 PM »
‘Hi, I’m Robert Peston and here are 6 questions. Please pick the easiest one to answer and feel free to ignore the rest’

At least Kuntsberg is blatant with her Tory biased.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #4452 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 07:41:20 PM »

Find a picture of Johnson sitting at a desk, its impossible not to picture Laura K under the desk, head bobbing up and down.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
  • You can’t understand white without knowing black
« Reply #4453 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 07:42:34 PM »

Find a picture of Johnson sitting at a desk, its impossible not to picture Laura K under the desk, head bobbing up and down.

He blatantly has at some point. The mental picture of them shagging is awful. Cheers.  :lol:

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #4454 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 07:48:28 PM »

Bob not still pushing herd immunity from the off?

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member
« Reply #4455 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 08:27:06 PM »
Another point on the increase in positive cases. We have tested a lot more.

Last week 9765 cases, 401786 tests - 2.4% positivity

This week 10641 cases, 590591 tests - 1.8% positivity
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #4456 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 09:04:24 PM »
Boris likely to go when all of this is done? Got Brexit over the line and navigated COVID

Offline Klaus

• General Member
« Reply #4457 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 09:10:34 PM »
Boris likely to go when all of this is done? Got Brexit over the line and navigated COVID

Who would replace him though? They have no one with the popularity of Boris. Gove would be sniffing about probably

Offline Colo's Short and Curlies

• AKA SP60sH
  • General Member
« Reply #4458 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 09:45:50 PM »

Who would replace him though? They have no one with the popularity of Boris. Gove would be sniffing about probably

Gove has the Cummings smell attached to him.

Worryingly the person who has some stature fro previous roles and little to no attachment to Covid or Brexit, and therefore well placed to ride the wave of any post covid mini boom should it happen is Hunt
If you use supplements for your garden/pets/yourself please have a look at my mates website - www.thefulvicacidcompany.com

Offline Super Duper Branko Strupar

• General Member
  • Kill Your Masters
« Reply #4459 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 09:49:53 PM »
I cant see Gove not getting a shot, like. Rupert f***ing loves the c***. He's also very pally with the further right of the party because he's a genuinely evil c***. Gove  in charge would signal the absolute worst of this country. I'd be advocating full on anarchy in the streets should he take the reigns.
We sit here stranded, though we're all doing our best to deny it

Online Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• General Member
  • Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
« Reply #4460 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 09:59:12 PM »
 :lol:

Advocating but doubtless sitting at home posting about it.

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #4461 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 10:12:43 PM »
Truss, Sunak and Raab were most loved by members in their most recent poll (December). Patel would probably be a shoe-in if she was white.

Gove is loved though; like memebers he is absolutely fuelled by a hatred and a burning desire to see those who are not Blue suffer and ideally die in as much pain as humanly possible whilst making hot white cash. Could be a big boost to the Independence Fighters too as he is technically Scotch and like all patriots dreams of Nicola McMurderer being hanged outside the HoP.

Offline Klaus

• General Member
« Reply #4462 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 10:17:23 PM »
Patel :lol: She wants to travel back in time and stop her own parents getting in, the mad c***

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #4463 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 10:18:34 PM »
Truss, Sunak and Raab were most loved by members in their most recent poll (December). Patel would probably be a shoe-in if she was white.

Gove is loved though; like memebers he is absolutely fuelled by a hatred and a burning desire to see those who are not Blue suffer and ideally die in as much pain as humanly possible whilst making hot white cash. Could be a big boost to the Independence Fighters too as he is technically Scotch and like all patriots dreams of Nicola McMurderer being hanged outside the HoP.

Truss.  She's the biggest melt I've seen.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #4464 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 10:42:31 PM »
My younger brother’s just tested positive. He’s young and in pretty good shape (active duty military), but also a smoker. Closest to home it’s hit for me so far. Mostly worried for our mom, she’ll be in bits until he’s better.

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #4465 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 10:55:30 PM »
If I tag along with mam and dad for their vaccines at 4:30pm and the surgery closes at 8pm, I probably won't be offered one will I?

You hear stories of last-minute texts to stop batches going to waste.

Offline AyeDubbleYoo

• General Member
« Reply #4466 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 11:03:13 PM »
Cheeky cant.

Offline Neil

• General Member
  • The stretched twig of peace is at melting point
« Reply #4467 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 11:10:09 PM »
If I tag along with mam and dad for their vaccines at 4:30pm and the surgery closes at 8pm, I probably won't be offered one will I?

Is there a reason you feel you need it urgently?
Thomas the Tank Engine is a f***ing c***.

Offline Neil

• General Member
« Reply #4468 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 11:11:13 PM »
Hope for a fast recovery, Deuce. Fingers crossed he doesn't get impacted too badly given his fitness but yes, does bring it home that this virus is indiscriminate.

Offline Jackie Broon

• General Member
« Reply #4469 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 11:17:34 PM »

Doubt it, I think they are generally pretty strict about the groups that can have the spare vaccines to.

They had an excess at the etihad stadium vaccine center a couple of weeks ago and there was message sent round schools in and around Manchester saying teachers could book as social care workers. Turned out it was sent in error (or someone intervened to say that they couldn't do that) and they turned away the teachers that went for their appointments even though there were spare vaccines that were going to waste. My wife and I were on our way there when she got a text to say people were being turned away.

Offline tgarve

• General Member
« Reply #4470 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 11:21:01 PM »
Does anyone else feel some relief today?
Follow me on twitter @tgarve

Offline Neil

• General Member
« Reply #4471 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 11:26:36 PM »
Does anyone else feel some relief today?

Yes.

Let me be clear, the government deserves absolutely no credit. Their inaction and negligence has cost tens of thousands of lives. It's a f***ing era-defining disgrace and they have blood on their hands to say the least.

However, the fact that we now have a coherent, sensible-looking plan (with dates that might change, admittedly), combined with the largely successful rollout of the vaccine so far has improved my mood a lot today. The thought of actually being able to see family and friends soonish - albeit with restrictions in place for a little while yet - has made me far more optimistic about things. There is now very clear light at the end of the tunnel but clearly there's a load of work to do.

So yes, relief and optimism mixed with anger at how it has taken us a year to get to this stage and moreover how we've f***ed up so much previously.

Offline Jackie Broon

• General Member
« Reply #4472 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 11:35:59 PM »
So we're essentially going back to the level of restrictions that didn't work to contain the Kent strain before this lockdown but we're still at 10k positive tests per day and now the Kent strain is the dominant strain everywhere and we'll have 25% of the population walking around with partial immunity thinking they're invincible. What could possibly go wrong?

Offline Decky

• General Member
« Reply #4473 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 11:40:40 PM »
So we're essentially going back to the level of restrictions that didn't work to contain the Kent strain before this lockdown but we're still at 10k positive tests per day and now the Kent strain is the dominant strain everywhere and we'll have 25% of the population walking around with partial immunity thinking they're invincible. What could possibly go wrong?

But we're not easing restrictions today, only announcing it. Infact, the date when all social distancing restrictions gets lifted is still 4 months away. They have also said that the dates can be pushed back if the situation changes.
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Offline Wilson

• General Member
  • The Mike, the.
« Reply #4474 on: Monday 22 February 2021, 11:44:47 PM »

Very much the case.