Crystal Palace 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 27/11/20 - Post match from page 17

BlueStar

I've only seen the last 20 minutes today, but it's wasn't bad at all in fairness. Good win and points. Keeps us ticking over until the PL give in and we become filthy rich.

You missed the preceding nine hours of football, tbf.

That was dreadful. Fucking awful, I took no joy in that, we where dire all the way through. Time Like These being played over the tannoy at full time is the best part of the last 120 minutes. 2 late goals dont change that.

I've only seen the last 20 minutes today, but it's wasn't bad at all in fairness. Good win and points. Keeps us ticking over until the PL give in and we become filthy rich.

Thats like saying you were in a coma for the first 11 months of 2020

Joelinton has genuinely been quite good in this match. Never going to be a goalscorer, but he's shown some positive attributes this season.

Gets into great positions playing off the front man and uses the ball well. Just has such poor shooting ability.

Looks decent other than the key attribute needed to be a striker, finishing.

Joelinton has genuinely been quite good in this match. Never going to be a goalscorer, but he's shown some positive attributes this season.

Gets into great positions playing off the front man and uses the ball well. Just has such poor shooting ability.

Looks decent other than the key attribute needed to be a striker, finishing.

Yeah, his coordination and balance are really bad, and it plays into his shooting and heading of the ball.