Author Topic: Newcastle United 0 - 2 Chelsea - 21/11/20 post match from pg15  (Read 5554 times)

Offline AyeDubbleYoo

• General Member
  • Ian W
Re: Newcastle United 0 - 2 Chelsea - 21/11/20 post match from pg15
« Reply #400 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 03:53:29 PM »
Jenas thinking Hendrick is a key player.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

He f***ing would. Little goldfish bowl nonce.

:lol:

Online Pons Alias

• General Member
« Reply #401 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 04:01:21 PM »
:lol: :lol:

?s=21

Are there any other correspondents who f***ing hate the team they are suppose to report on?

Offline gjohnson

• General Member
« Reply #402 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 05:05:02 PM »
Literally everything about that was predictable.

Offline Menace

• General Member
  • If only.
« Reply #403 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 07:43:10 PM »
I'm glad Humphreys is on our side. I'm fed up of the "doing a good job" crowd. Once Jake pulled out those stats not a single word got said. Pretty evident that they don't bother watching us regularly.

This guy's days are numbered, all I saw today was players who could not be f***ed to play for him. I wonder how long this "hes a great guy" angle will last. From kick off I witnessed one pass back and a direct hoof up top to their f***ing keeper. Less than 5 seconds to lose possession man.

f***ing joke.
Quote from: Sunderland Fan
We are always second best to them, always.

Offline geordiesteve710

• General Member
« Reply #404 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 07:46:24 PM »
Luke Edwards is a joke man :lol:

That was a tired and sloppy Chelsea and they just strolled their way to an easy win with no challenge whatsoever.

Chelsea never bothered their arses to get out of second gear. If they had it would have been a cricket score.
Log on to the N-O forum.
Check the transfer thread in the vague hope we might be going to spend some money, get p*ssed off.
Move to the Mike Ashley thread because I'm p*ssed off, get more p*ssed off.
Come to this thread to cheer myself up a bit.
Leave.
Repeat.

Offline geordiesteve710

• General Member
« Reply #405 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 07:48:36 PM »
If one of the teams at the bottom 3 start to get into form we are in trouble imo.

Aye. We've got a run of crucial matches the first half of next month including both Fulham and West Brom. Could be deep in the s*** after that.
Log on to the N-O forum.
Check the transfer thread in the vague hope we might be going to spend some money, get p*ssed off.
Leave.
Repeat.

Offline Dinho lad

• i lov u hatem
  • General Member
« Reply #406 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 07:59:06 PM »
Let’s see what those thick c***s Savage and Sutton have to say later

Not a lot because it's in-form Chelsea!

Offline geordie_b

• General Member
  • Gateshead, UK
« Reply #407 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 08:02:50 PM »

I caught a few minutes of them earlier when I was driving. Sutton read out a 3 minute response defending himself and Bruce against NUFCblog. Unsurprisingly the majority of it was ill informed drivel

Offline geordiesteve710

• General Member
« Reply #408 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 09:46:02 PM »

I caught a few minutes of them earlier when I was driving. Sutton read out a 3 minute response defending himself and Bruce against NUFCblog. Unsurprisingly the majority of it was ill informed drivel

:lol: he didn't did he?

One thing worse than a professional "shockjock" and that's a professional shockjock with a thin skin who can't take the criticism.
Log on to the N-O forum.
Leave.
Repeat.

Offline ilikenewcastle

• General Member
« Reply #409 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 09:50:25 PM »
Our fans need to learn to ignore trolls like Savage and Sutton. If people in this country could just learn to ignore attention seekers saying what they don't think, Piers Morgan would never have been able to become a popular TV host.

Offline Darth Crooks

• General Member
  • The greatest show on Darth
« Reply #410 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 09:57:52 PM »
Our fans need to learn to ignore trolls like Savage and Sutton. If people in this country could just learn to ignore attention seekers saying what they don't think, Piers Morgan would never have been able to become a popular TV host.

Aye it’s all click bait equivalent and far too many rise to it to discredit it

www.brianstormers.net podcast network

Offline Rod

• General Member
« Reply #411 on: Saturday 21 November 2020, 10:36:55 PM »
Luke Edwards is a joke man :lol:

That was a tired and sloppy Chelsea and they just strolled their way to an easy win with no challenge whatsoever.

Chelsea never bothered their arses to get out of second gear. If they had it would have been a cricket score.
Absolutely this.  You nailed it geordiesteve!

Offline St1pe

• General Member
« Reply #412 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 07:14:16 AM »
Werner running through our entire team for their second goal looks worse every time I see it. The structure has completely gone.

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #413 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 08:05:52 AM »
Werner running through our entire team for their second goal looks worse every time I see it. The structure has completely gone.

:lol:

One of the first things the commentator says in the Sky Sports highlights video is, getting behind us is not easy. We've got the worst defensive stats in the league FFS.

Offline olliemort

• General Member
« Reply #414 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 08:21:40 AM »
Our next 5 games include villa, Palace,Leeds and man city away. Will have to be another poxed performance like spurs to get anything out of those. Feels like pardew days not wanting us to win anymore. f***ing nightmare listening to friends telling me what a great job rasher jaws is doing

Offline Rod

• General Member
« Reply #415 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 10:01:00 AM »
Our next 5 games include villa, Palace,Leeds and man city away. Will have to be another poxed performance like spurs to get anything out of those. Feels like pardew days not wanting us to win anymore. f***ing nightmare listening to friends telling me what a great job rasher jaws is doing
I said "donkey's" ago that we would be in the bottom three or thereabouts by Christmas.  I'm sticking to that.

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #416 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 10:17:09 AM »
How have we got to the point as a club where the sentence "We'll be lucky to get points from a run of games inuluding Palace, Villa, West Brom, Leeds and Fulham" is one alot of people (including myself) think true. :lol:

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #417 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 11:19:21 AM »
All those teams play far better football than the current Newcastle team.

If the results from those matches end up reflecting it, and we don't get bailed out by some flukey stuff that happens during those games, things are going to erupt for Bruce.

The fans and media will be on him big time after that.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
« Reply #418 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 11:35:18 AM »
20201122-112307" border="0

20201122-112320" border="0

The players are still just far too infected with Rafa's defensive rigidity for them to play the swashbuckling attacking stuff Bruce so desires. I mean look at that shape, tell me it's not difficult to get behind.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #419 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 11:41:05 AM »
That first picture is shocking.

The number of them watching the ball and not looking at who might need picking up.

And they still couldn't stop the move. No idea how Werner missed that chance. He was poor yesterday, albeit doing very well on the second goal.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #420 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 03:20:21 PM »
Probably not fair to judge him under this manager but Jamal Lewis looks really average to me

Offline toon25

• General Member
« Reply #421 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 03:34:19 PM »

The number of them watching the ball and not looking at who might need picking up.

And they still couldn't stop the move. No idea how Werner missed that chance. He was poor yesterday, albeit doing very well on the second goal.

Yep. It’s like f***ing schoolboy football. Chasing the f***ing ball around, man. In the PL in 2020.  :lol:

Offline sh74

• General Member
« Reply #422 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 04:37:30 PM »

Yep. It’s like f***ing schoolboy football. Chasing the f***ing ball around, man. In the PL in 2020.  :lol:
"Lets Play"

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #423 on: Tuesday 24 November 2020, 10:21:26 AM »
Probably not fair to judge him under this manager but Jamal Lewis looks really average to me

looks like a kid who would have really benefitted from having rafa constantly on his case for 45 minutes a game.
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."