Author Topic: NBA 2020-21 - Ah God Here We Go  (Read 5965 times)

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
Re: NBA 2020-21 - Ah God Here We Go
« Reply #200 on: Wednesday 13 January 2021, 10:35:59 PM »
I just want to see ...

Larry Nance at Point Guard
Kevin Love at Shooting Guard
Javale McGee at Small Forward
Jarrett Allen at Power Forward
Andre Drummond at Center
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #201 on: Wednesday 13 January 2021, 10:41:18 PM »
Oladipo is a nice fit in the current Houston team and keeps them interesting at least.

Also really like the Levert fit in Indiana too. Pacers are going to be even better, as I think he's better in that team than Oladipo was.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Online leffe186

• General Member
  • Akron, Ohio
« Reply #202 on: Wednesday 13 January 2021, 11:18:07 PM »
I just want to see ...

Andre Drummond at Center

Nance and McGee are the only ones not injured right now. Our starting line-up yesterday was ludicrous - eight players out injured. And now Taurean Prince comes in to make nine. You just can’t make any evaluations.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #203 on: Wednesday 13 January 2021, 11:36:48 PM »
I just want to see ...

Andre Drummond at Center

Nance and McGee are the only ones not injured right now. Our starting line-up yesterday was ludicrous - eight players out injured. And now Taurean Prince comes in to make nine. You just can’t make any evaluations.

It's been so unfortunate man ...

Really liked the way you started the season. Sill haven't seen Sexton, Garland, Okoro, Love and Drummond out there as a starting 5 and all healthy.

Really think they could have been a sneaky underdog to make the playoffs in the East.

I guess the good thing is you have a lot of talented bigs that you could potentially flip now for someone decent, so should be interesting to see what you guys do.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #204 on: Yesterday at 12:05:41 AM »
Recipe for disaster :lol: what bunch of fruitcakes.

Traded their future away as well.

Offline Mole

• General Member
« Reply #205 on: Yesterday at 04:11:59 AM »
For the 2nd time :lol: who let Billy King back in.

Offline Ginola

• General Member
  • David... Arbeit!
« Reply #206 on: Yesterday at 09:00:16 AM »
?s=19