Reclassified as Class C
Keep it illegal (& as a Class B)

Author Topic: Drugs  (Read 94303 times)

Online Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• General Member
  • Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
Re: Drugs
« Reply #1575 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 11:18:31 AM »
I had to take a packet of almonds with me whenever I left the room just to keep me focussed on something.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #1576 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 12:17:37 PM »
:lol: Nice, familar...almonds.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #1577 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 12:53:13 PM »
:lol: Nice, familar...almonds.

Give him a break, it was the only thing stopping him having a marzipanic attack.

• General Member
« Reply #1578 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 12:55:37 PM »
 :lol:

I’d cooked dinner with them so they were kinda like a nice anchor to a more straightforward time.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #1579 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 01:07:27 PM »

I’d cooked dinner with them so they were kinda like a nice anchor to a more straightforward time.

Sounds like you've done it before, or were at least prepared. Had the girl done it before?

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #1580 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 01:25:46 PM »
My only LSD experience was a pretty bad trip.  No desire to do it again, even though I know it won't always be like that.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #1581 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 01:28:54 PM »
My first time was a bad trip. At a house party and the host, a long time mate and mental goth, was waving a massive knife about that freaked me the f*** out and sent me spiraling into LSD anxiety. Fun to look back on. :lol:

Peer pressure meant there was never no going back for another shot.
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #1582 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 01:37:50 PM »
My first trip was amazing. Second one had elements of fear, which I was able to laugh about the next day, and since then I've always approached the fear in an appreciative way.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #1583 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 01:40:43 PM »
I remember speaking to Ryan Dunne on the phone once, tripping balls. That was strange. Mates had been at the Steve-o gig, got backstage then decided to call us, who were at mine watching Big Lebowski with our faces melting.
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

• General Member
« Reply #1584 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 02:47:27 PM »

Sounds like you've done it before, or were at least prepared. Had the girl done it before?

The girl had, I hadn’t. Funnily enough we thought it was a bit of a dud as after 40 Minutes nothing happened. Cue 30 minutes of hysterical laughter during a few games of draughts. I started to have a strong reaction before she did, zeroing in on the LED light on the TV and during the first hour or so I was massively comforted by the fact the girl was experienced and to me seemed in control.Then she was like ‘I’m really not in control’ and it became a bit trickier.  :lol:

We were both doing our best to keep the other person in a happy place. At one point I followed her out of the room and she completely span round 180 degrees without moving and that freaked me out. That pretty much resulted in the almond comforter that defined my night.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #1585 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 02:49:18 PM »
[emoji38] Nice, familar...almonds.

Give him a break, it was the only thing stopping him having a marzipanic attack.
f***s sake.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #1586 on: Sunday 22 November 2020, 06:55:22 PM »

The girl had, I hadn’t. Funnily enough we thought it was a bit of a dud as after 40 Minutes nothing happened. Cue 30 minutes of hysterical laughter during a few games of draughts. I started to have a strong reaction before she did, zeroing in on the LED light on the TV and during the first hour or so I was massively comforted by the fact the girl was experienced and to me seemed in control.Then she was like ‘I’m really not in control’ and it became a bit trickier.  :lol:

We were both doing our best to keep the other person in a happy place. At one point I followed her out of the room and she completely span round 180 degrees without moving and that freaked me out. That pretty much resulted in the almond comforter that defined my night.

Lol. "This isn't working" is always the point that it starts working. As if it's around the corner waiting for the best opportunity to make an entrance. Sounds like you had a blast. And didn't s*** your pants when it went freaky.