Author Topic: Newcastle United 1-4 Manchester United - 17/10/2020 - post match from p18  (Read 7121 times)

Cheesy Beans

Re: Newcastle United 1-4 Manchester United - 17/10/2020 - post match from p18
« Reply #525 on: Saturday 17 October 2020, 11:34:52 PM »
Man utd clearly deserved to win. We had a few moments for sure but weren't consistent enough. I felt more pressure on their defence would have helped. We sat back too much.

Cheers Steve.

You said Man Utd had a "dire squad". You clearly know nothing about football. Such an outrageously stupid comment lol.

Have you read my follow up post in relation to that?

Bless you. You even f*** up trying to call someone else out on having no football knowledge.

You’re about as odd with your love affair as Sean’s irrational hatred for Staveley. You’ll get piles being this worked up.

Offline samptime29

• General Member
  • Come at the King, you better not miss...
« Reply #526 on: Saturday 17 October 2020, 11:39:10 PM »
Man utd clearly deserved to win. We had a few moments for sure but weren't consistent enough. I felt more pressure on their defence would have helped. We sat back too much.

Cheers Steve.

You said Man Utd had a "dire squad". You clearly know nothing about football. Such an outrageously stupid comment lol.

Bless you. You even f*** up trying to call someone else out on having no football knowledge.

You’re about as odd with your love affair as Sean’s irrational hatred for Staveley. You’ll get piles being this worked up.

I only read the headline. And the headline was enough. Dire. Squad. Unfunny user name, bland poster. Add very little around here, and just lies.
Man u have a s*** and dire squad according to cheesy lol

Cheesy Beans

« Reply #527 on: Saturday 17 October 2020, 11:41:56 PM »

Cheers Steve.

I only read the headline. And the headline was enough. Dire. Squad. Unfunny user name, bland poster. Add very little around here, and just lies.
Man u have a s*** and dire squad according to cheesy lol

So you’ve admitted you haven’t read my post, yet you’re trying to claim something? :lol:

Maybe you don’t watch our matches either and just ‘read the headlines’, it would explain your s*** opinions :lol:

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #528 on: Saturday 17 October 2020, 11:43:13 PM »
"Have you read my follow post?"

Errrrrrrrr no. I saw your initial rogue post. That s*** comment needs to be called out. Not right.

Cheesy Beans

« Reply #529 on: Saturday 17 October 2020, 11:45:24 PM »
"Have you read my follow post?"

Errrrrrrrr no. I saw your initial rogue post. That s*** comment needs to be called out. Not right.

Are you okay? :lol:

Think you need to have a sit down with a glass of tap water. If it makes you feel better, well done - you’ve ‘called me out’, I and everyone else, are really impressed with you. Great job.

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #530 on: Saturday 17 October 2020, 11:51:29 PM »
Thank you. I love water.

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #531 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:02:02 AM »
f*** me, it's almost like having Ronaldo back.
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #532 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:07:10 AM »
Shearer not impressed; slagging us off, said ManU absolutely battered us.

Bet he won't blame his drinking buddy though.

I dont think thats true of Shearer like. Dont think he'd be afraid to call it how he see's it, regardless of his relationship with Bruce. Stuck the boot in on MOTD.

:lol: He stuck the boot in on the players’ performance.

He’s ignored the dreadful football and performances over Bruce’s entire regime and never said a bad word about him or his tactical ineptitude.

He’s been pathetic with his punditry during this.

He's a pundit. Pundits are pathetic.

Offline Nobody

• That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Reply #533 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:13:43 AM »
Bruce did okay though, right?

Offline Shearergol

• General Member
« Reply #534 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:28:37 AM »
Bruce did okay though, right?

He avoids Bruce chat until we actually win a match.

Offline GWN

• General Member
« Reply #535 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 10:11:32 AM »
Joelinton f***ing s**** as ever

Bruce f***ing s**** as ever

Same s**** same result , get these away from the club ASAP and we may stay up.

Absolutely disgusting performances from both yesterday, should be nowhere near this city . f*** off.
Returning NUFC fan after a long time away.

Offline BeloEmre

• General Member
« Reply #536 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 10:22:19 AM »
Joelinton f***ing s**** as ever

Bruce f***ing s**** as ever

Same s**** same result , get these away from the club ASAP and we may stay up.

Absolutely disgusting performances from both yesterday, should be nowhere near this city . f*** off.
Picking out players yesterday is hopeless. The problem is the manager and how he sets up the team. We could have had Messi and Ronaldo yesterday and would still look s***.
Howay the Lads!

Offline Pons Alias

• General Member
« Reply #537 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 11:06:18 AM »

I actually forgot we were playing yesterday. f***.

Offline Sean

• General Member
« Reply #538 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 11:16:45 AM »
I thought their last goal was offside as well.
VAR was a disgrace today.
I have said it before though, when you have corrupt and inept c***s reviewing the TV footage, the same corrupt top 6 will still get the decisions. There will be 1 or 2 thrown in against them to try and make it look balanced, but we all know it’s not.

Has there ever been an NUFC defeat where you haven’t found an issue with the refereeing? :lol:

I’ve not seen a single other person say it was offside on this thread.

Stiflers meltdowns have been the best thing about our games for a long time now  :lol:
“I think when we score it will be from a penalty or a set play or maybe a shot from the edge of the area or a ricochet. Hopefully.” Alan Pardew, August 2014

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy scarer of dogs
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #539 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 11:55:31 AM »
How can anyone say that was a penalty?
It was a clear dive, absolute clear dive.

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #540 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 11:57:11 AM »
I don't think anyone has said it was a clear pen, wasn't a dive either just a coming together.

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #541 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 11:59:36 AM »

Because it was a penalty :lol:
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #542 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:19:04 PM »

Because it was a penalty :lol:

He was falling over well before he was touched.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #543 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:20:37 PM »
Anyway, with regards the result, it couldn't have turned out better. OGS keeps his job, which means Man Utd are still a sinking ship and Bruce continues to embarrass himself.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #544 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:21:12 PM »
You guys know they missed the penalty right? And we still got battered :lol:

I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #545 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:25:41 PM »

By a terrible Man United too.

Offline reefatoon

• General Member
« Reply #546 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:28:28 PM »
My favourite part yesterday was when we were 1-1 and sitting far too deep and Hayden got injured. Captain sensible decided to put a centre half in to replace him (when we had so many attacking options sitting there). That’s it Steve, sitting so deep hadn’t worked all that time, so let’s try sitting even deeper, that will show them. Final result 1-4. Masterclass Steve, well done.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #547 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:28:46 PM »

By a terrible Man United too.

Yup :lol:

They were coming off a 6-1 thrashing. Missing Martial, Pogba and Greenwood from the starting 11. With us playing at home.

And we came into the match to sit back and let them have a training session to get them back on track.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #548 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:30:58 PM »
My favourite part yesterday was when we were 1-1 and sitting far too deep and Hayden got injured. Captain sensible decided to put a centre half in to replace him (when we had so many attacking options sitting there). That’s it Steve, sitting so deep hadn’t worked all that time, so let’s try sitting even deeper. That will show them. Final result 1-4. Masterclass Steve, well done.

Oh it's going to get worse as far as sitting back.

His comments after the game were that we were naïve defensively, so expect us to maybe even go to 5 at the back sitting deep going forward :lol:

He doesn't understand we look so bad defensively partly because we are so deep and can't hold onto the ball with any kind of possession and actually get out of our half :lol:

Offline Keggy_Keagal

• General Member
« Reply #549 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:40:42 PM »
I think last night was up there with as angry as I've ever felt with a manager at this club . Was absolutely fuming, ended up jibbing off trying to go to sleep and stayed up to watch the Lomachenko Lopez fight.