Author Topic: Project Big Pictu- Oh, it's been rejected.  (Read 15710 times)

Offline wormy

• General Member
Re: Project Big Pictu- Oh, it's been rejected.
« Reply #325 on: Wednesday 28 October 2020, 02:24:11 PM »
Has there been any word on if FIFA will recognise the superleague and allow its players to represent their country?

They should ban 'super league' players from playing for the national teams, like they did in cricket with the Kerry Packer tours.

FIFA are backing all of this more than UEFA, aren't they?

Online Dr.Spaceman

• General Member
  • Le Champion
« Reply #326 on: Wednesday 28 October 2020, 02:44:00 PM »
Meh, I'm not arsed what they do, I don't care about football anywhere near as much as I used to. Maybe this takeover will reel me back in, maybe not. If it does and this happens we'll be near the top of the league playing against other decent sides that also don't have world superstars in every position. It'll make for more entertaining games in my opinion. Be like watching football in the 90's again, just with less players called Ian, Darren etc
Cricket > Football > Football with no fans > No Football

Offline jdckelly

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #327 on: Wednesday 28 October 2020, 03:07:49 PM »
Has there been any word on if FIFA will recognise the superleague and allow its players to represent their country?

They should ban 'super league' players from playing for the national teams, like they did in cricket with the Kerry Packer tours.

FIFA are backing all of this more than UEFA, aren't they?
probably, FIFA doesn't like how much influence UEFA has with the CL, presumably with the "super league" that basically kills the CL and uefas cash flow so back it to the hilt and raise FIFA's prestige. Whole lot can go f*** off into the sun as far as I'm concerned, f*** UEFA f*** FIFA and f*** this Super League idea 

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #328 on: Friday 30 October 2020, 03:39:51 PM »
?s=20

Offline Robster

• in a lorry
  • General Member
  • Solihull, West Midlands. GB
« Reply #329 on: Friday 30 October 2020, 03:51:44 PM »
?s=20
Arrogance of this c***. "Forever" FFS.
" Managers matter, but our manager is desperate for you, and his boss, to believe that they don’t. "
sackpardew.com

Offline Kimbo

• General Member
« Reply #330 on: Friday 30 October 2020, 04:38:32 PM »
The guy is doing a horrendous job of selling this nonsense.

Offline Rafalove

• General Member
  • Was summerof69
« Reply #331 on: Friday 30 October 2020, 06:19:29 PM »
Man City have been in forever?

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #332 on: Saturday 31 October 2020, 08:41:55 AM »
Man City have been in forever?

Man U
Chelsea
Arsenal
Spurs
Everton
Liverpool

The next three most appearances are the three clubs hat Parry mentions. Then it's Man City.

Online Slim

• General Member
« Reply #333 on: Saturday 31 October 2020, 09:50:29 AM »
Should just say support the take over and we will agree to the big picture.

Then f*** them over

Offline geordie john

• General Member
  • My Pops holding 'it' in 1955!
« Reply #334 on: Sunday 1 November 2020, 06:52:57 PM »

Posted this:

Great to see the 'Top 6' doing so well...

https://www.skysports.com/premier-league-table

1st, 5th, 8th, 9th, 12th, 15th.

Who the fuckdo they think they are? Privileged c***s?
Cut me and I bleed black and white

Offline Consortium of one

• General Member
« Reply #335 on: Monday 2 November 2020, 01:40:15 PM »
would love to see 2-3 "Big 6" miss Europe altogether.

Offline Whitley mag

• General Member
« Reply #337 on: Friday 6 November 2020, 07:53:57 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8918859/Premier-League-hire-Boston-firm-help-stage-Project-Big-Picture.html

Think it’s clear who’s really running the show now, Liverpool and Man U selected Masters for a reason. The PL’s denial that they knew about these proposals are also a blatant lie, Hoffman and Masters are looking more complicit in this project big picture the longer information keeps leaking out.

Offline Awaymag

• General Member
« Reply #338 on: Friday 6 November 2020, 08:26:40 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8918859/Premier-League-hire-Boston-firm-help-stage-Project-Big-Picture.html

Think it’s clear who’s really running the show now, Liverpool and Man U selected Masters for a reason. The PL’s denial that they knew about these proposals are also a blatant lie, Hoffman and Masters are looking more complicit in this project big picture the longer information keeps leaking out.

I think its abundantly clear what happened with the toon takeover also.

• PL and 'Big 6' had plans for this change to give powers to them
  • Toon takeover comes about and the 'Big 6' realise this could bring NUFC into the top 6 and so disrupt their plans
  • 'Big 6' put pressure on PL to try and delay/make it go away
  • Bein also put pressure on PL
  •   PL know consortium won't fail the O&D test, so only option is to keep throwing delays in and not make a decision, hoping consortium will get frustrated and pull out

NDG and RD should have a field day with the PL, so much info leaking out now.  People in PL are getting nervous, hence the leaks.

Offline Whitley mag

• General Member
« Reply #339 on: Friday 6 November 2020, 08:39:18 AM »

• Toon takeover comes about and the 'Big 6' realise this could bring NUFC into the top 6 and so disrupt their plans
  •   PL know consortium won't fail the O&D test, so only option is to keep throwing delays in and not make a decision, hoping consortium will get frustrated and pull out

NDG and RD should have a field day with the PL, so much info leaking out now.  People in PL are getting nervous, hence the leaks.

Agree with all this we just have to hope there is a legal route to get it overturned, or the PL are backed into a place where they have no option but to approve.

Offline Consortium of one

• General Member
« Reply #340 on: Friday 6 November 2020, 01:11:08 PM »

Pretty much nailed it.