Author Topic: Morecambe 0-7 Newcastle United - 23/09/2020  (Read 8134 times)

Online Tsunami

• General Member
  • Ashley Out
Re: Morecambe 0-7 Newcastle United - 23/09/2020
« Reply #350 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 04:35:29 PM »
£40M for a striker who isn’t bothered about scoring, must have been worried he’d miss. Got to hope Bruce kicked him in the bollocks afterwards.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #351 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 04:53:22 PM »
All so wound up one of your strikers scored 2 goals, because it doesn't suit your PFM narratives. Carry on :lol:
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Online Tsunami

• General Member
  • Ashley Out
« Reply #352 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 05:15:31 PM »
Not wound up - very worried that we spent £40M on a player to be a striker, knowing he wasn’t a striker and hear him say he didn’t want to pinch a goal.

Absolute criminal waste of money.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #353 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 05:21:21 PM »
You do realise he scored 2 goals yesterday right? :lol:

One in the box and one from 30 yards :lol:

In any case, I look forward to seeing our new £20 million striker continue to thrive under Bruce, like he did last Sunday (zero team shots on target). Then you can have something else to worry about.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #354 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 05:23:07 PM »
You're a mentalist.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #355 on: Thursday 24 September 2020, 05:23:32 PM »
 :lol:

Offline frankpingel

• General Member
« Reply #356 on: Friday 25 September 2020, 05:00:52 PM »
Newport match on Sky at 5:30 Wednesday.
Sit beneath a light that suits you and look forward to a brighter future.

Offline Sean

• General Member
« Reply #357 on: Friday 25 September 2020, 05:19:22 PM »
Not wound up - very worried that we spent £40M on a player to be a striker, knowing he wasn’t a striker and hear him say he didn’t want to pinch a goal.

Absolute criminal waste of money.

It's actually funny now how personal Kaka seems to take any comments not praising this lad like.
“I think when we score it will be from a penalty or a set play or maybe a shot from the edge of the area or a ricochet. Hopefully.” Alan Pardew, August 2014

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #358 on: Friday 25 September 2020, 05:53:54 PM »

Nope. It's funny how personally you lot take his performances.

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #359 on: Friday 25 September 2020, 05:54:29 PM »

Nope. It's funny how personally you lot take his performances.

Pot calling kettle.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #360 on: Friday 25 September 2020, 05:55:45 PM »
Your anger with him blinds you, but please carry on :lol:

Offline Rod

• General Member
« Reply #361 on: Friday 25 September 2020, 11:00:05 PM »
Your anger with him blinds you, but please carry on :lol:
Oh hail Confucius.

Offline Cheesy Beans

• General Member
« Reply #362 on: Saturday 26 September 2020, 09:03:38 AM »
I do partially agree with Kaka that due to how significantly s*** Bruce is, no player should be judged negatively with any real venom.

He’s being played out of position in a team where the manager doesn’t believe in tactics.

Similar to Mitro, he was hauled over the coals because we were asking a young lad new to the country to play up front on his own with no team mate within 30 yards of him. They’re always going to look s***.

I’ve seen enough of Joe to see there is a player in there somewhere, but we’ll never seen him with Bruce in charge.

Offline Rod

• General Member
« Reply #363 on: Saturday 26 September 2020, 09:25:27 AM »
I do partially agree with Kaka that due to how significantly s*** Bruce is, no player should be judged negatively with any real venom.

He’s being played out of position in a team where the manager doesn’t believe in tactics.

Similar to Mitro, he was hauled over the coals because we were asking a young lad new to the country to play up front on his own with no team mate within 30 yards of him. They’re always going to look s***.

I’ve seen enough of Joe to see there is a player in there somewhere, but we’ll never seen him with Bruce in charge.
"A player in there".  I think I'm going to scream!

Offline Cheesy Beans

• General Member
« Reply #364 on: Saturday 26 September 2020, 09:38:25 AM »

Maybe if you thought about the player’s career rather than 1 season under Steve Bruce, you might come up with a different opinion.

Offline Rod

• General Member
« Reply #365 on: Saturday 26 September 2020, 09:52:48 PM »

Maybe if you thought about the player’s career rather than 1 season under Steve Bruce, you might come up with a different opinion.
No, I know a player when I see one.  I don't need two fuc*ing seasons to make my mind up.

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy scarer of dogs
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #366 on: Sunday 27 September 2020, 07:24:37 PM »
Newport fans have started a go fund me page to replace the lost ticket sales the club are having to deal with.

They have even set up a £13 one for any of our fans who wish to help them out, 13 being the amount of goals we beat them by, our clubs record win.

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/ncafcfans/backers?page=3#start

Offline James

• Book Wanker Wannabe
  • General Member
« Reply #367 on: Thursday 15 October 2020, 11:08:04 AM »
Random Morecambe fact that despite that 12-0 turn around in both the league and cup, Morcambe are the first team in England for 27 years to top the league with a negative goal difference.
I looked into the eye of the Island and what I saw was beautiful.

Offline samptime29

• General Member
  • Come at the King, you better not miss...
« Reply #368 on: Thursday 15 October 2020, 12:44:59 PM »
Noticed they have won 4 out of 5 in the league. Weird.