Author Topic: Newcastle United 1-0 Blackburn Rovers - 15/09/2020  (Read 6641 times)

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
Re: Newcastle United vs Blackburn Rovers 15/09/2020 - No TV
« Reply #25 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 10:35:57 AM »
Can't blame him at all for heavy rotation this time. The fixture list is already very heavily congested. I'd have scrapped the League Cup this year tbh.

Offline reefatoon

• General Member
« Reply #26 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 10:45:27 AM »
Can't blame him at all for heavy rotation this time. The fixture list is already very heavily congested. I'd have scrapped the League Cup this year tbh.

Aye, definitely. He will also have Ashley ringing in his ears about "whatever you do, don't get relegated while I am still trying to flog the club!". So back burner those cup games.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #27 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 11:01:46 AM »
I’d like to see what Joelinton is like starting with Wilson. Can’t rely on Carroll to play all season so will be good to see if he’s any better playing with an out-and-out striker.
?s=21

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #28 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 12:06:16 PM »
The squad is more than big enough to make changes for a league cup game.

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #29 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 12:06:51 PM »
I’d like to see what Joelinton is like starting with Wilson. Can’t rely on Carroll to play all season so will be good to see if he’s any better playing with an out-and-out striker.

Same here. I actually think they might gel pretty good.

Offline Infinitely Content

• General Member
  • Life imitates art
« Reply #30 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 12:24:25 PM »

I'm backing him to kick on quite a bit this season with less weight on his shoulders. I think this new role for him to support the striker will see him grow in confidence massively, and I'm of the belief that football at a high level is mostly a confidence game.
Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #31 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 12:27:44 PM »

Same. Wilson looking to get in behind is the type of striker he should do best with.

On the rare occasions  he was on the pitch with Gayle last season, he set him up with some excellent chances, Which Gayle annoyingly failed to take.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline OpenC

• General Member
  • NN989989
« Reply #32 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 12:27:53 PM »

I'm backing him to kick on quite a bit this season with less weight on his shoulders. I think this new role for him to support the striker will see him grow in confidence massively, and I'm of the belief that football at a high level is mostly a confidence game.

:thup: agree with this.  Pressure last year would have been intolerable, and it's already off to some extent with a debut goal for Wilson

Offline James

• Book Wanker Wannabe
  • General Member
« Reply #33 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 01:49:36 PM »
EFL now streaming this game pay per view
I looked into the eye of the Island and what I saw was beautiful.

Offline RobS

• General Member
« Reply #34 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 01:54:30 PM »
EFL now streaming this game pay per view

Details anywhere mate?

Offline Disco

• Newcastle

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member
Re: Newcastle United vs Blackburn Rovers 15/09/2020 - Paid for stream available
« Reply #36 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 02:20:21 PM »
Tenner is a scandalous price
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

Offline samptime29

• General Member
  • Come at the King, you better not miss...
« Reply #37 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 02:33:49 PM »
p*ss take.

Online NEEJ

• General Member
  • Kent
« Reply #38 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 02:44:53 PM »
Weren't they selling actual match tickets for the league cup for a tenner last season?

Offline SteV

• General Member
« Reply #39 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 02:53:13 PM »
Weren't they selling actual match tickets for the league cup for a tenner last season?

They were, but this is an EFL price, with which clubs have no input, despite receiving the majority of the revenue.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #40 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 02:55:19 PM »
 :lol: For your tenner you're only getting one camera angle too, btw.

Each to their own but IMO you're better off just putting the radio and SSN on. Presumably they'll show goals/key incidents as they happen...
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy scarer of dogs
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #41 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 02:56:19 PM »
EFL: A streaming pass will cost £10 each.

U.K. Government: Don’t be gathering in groups of more than 6.

Aye right. Loads of people are going to have streaming parties to spread that cost.
£10 for 1 match is a pisstake.

Offline Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• General Member
  • Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
« Reply #42 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 03:02:37 PM »
 :lol:

Me and four mates paying £2 each.

Offline Anderson

• General Member
« Reply #43 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 03:11:03 PM »
Gillespie

Yedlin
Fernandez
Clark
Krafth

S.Longstaff
Barlaser

Ritchie
Almiron
Fraser

Joelinton

Trying to think of the last time you could name a team with 10 changes in it and not be absolutely disgusted. :lol:

Offline Hoogen

• General Member
« Reply #44 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 03:15:10 PM »

Have to admit I was thinking the same as I was going through it. Murphy is the only one I couldn't shoe-horn in but I suppose Ritchie could play LB with Krafth operating as RCB if Brucey wanted to go for the full house.

Offline relámpago blanco

• Likes gambling
  • General Member
  • aka Gorilla
« Reply #45 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 03:28:19 PM »

Have to admit I was thinking the same as I was going through it. Murphy is the only one I couldn't shoe-horn in but I suppose Ritchie could play LB with Krafth operating as RCB if Brucey wanted to go for the full house.
No point in playing Krafth we know he is s****.  I would have that lineup but put swap Ritchie for Murphy and keep Lewis in the side.

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #46 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 05:18:20 PM »
Just seen Krafth walking down Northumberland St

Offline jonny1403

• General Member
« Reply #47 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 05:19:50 PM »
I don't think there's much point in resting Darlow. The more games the better for him right now and it's not worth risking Gillespie who might be an absolute bombscare.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #48 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 05:55:44 PM »
I don't think there's much point in resting Darlow. The more games the better for him right now and it's not worth risking Gillespie who might be an absolute bombscare.

Aye, he’s the one player I definitely think should play. We'll have a lower league team if we get through this, maybe use Gillespie there.
?s=21

Offline GWN

• General Member
« Reply #49 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 06:51:52 PM »
Won’t pay the tenner  but the fee is about right imho, it’s a tenner a match on now tv on a one off match basis .
Returning NUFC fan after a long time away.