Author Topic: West Ham United vs Newcastle United | Saturday 12th September | 8pm (Sky Sports)  (Read 5343 times)

Offline Infinitely Content

• General Member
  • Life imitates art
Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.

Re: West Ham United vs Newcastle United | Saturday 12th September | 3pm (No UK TV)
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:13:47 PM »
8pm now?

Online Rocker

• General Member
Re: West Ham United vs Newcastle United | Saturday 12th September | 3pm (No UK TV)
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:14:13 PM »
 :lol:

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:14:25 PM »
Aye kick off time has changed and it's on Sky.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:14:34 PM »
You might want to redesign that, we're on at 8pm on Sky

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:16:21 PM »
I thought I read somewhere that all matches are going to be made available for tv at least for this month because of the lack of options to watch at the ground?

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
Re: West Ham United vs Newcastle United | Saturday 12th September | 8pm (Sky Sports)
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:18:47 PM »
He'll be Infinitely Creating Content the rate they're changing the kick-off times.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

• General Member
  • Life imitates art
Re: West Ham United vs Newcastle United | Saturday 12th September | 8pm (Sky Sports)
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:24:45 PM »
Fixed lads, sorry about that  :)

Pleased that it's 8pm as I have a meeting in London during the afternoon and I'm actually fairly excited to watch us now with the new signings in... fickle me.
Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:25:41 PM »
The badges are the wrong way around as west ham are at home.

• General Member
  • Life imitates art
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:28:00 PM »

f*** off, tough crowd  :lol:

Offline Absolute Elsewhere

• General Member
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:30:53 PM »
Actually looking forward to this now! Bonus it’s a late kick off love a Saturday night game on telly as it’s not often it happens. Loved the Liverpool one the other season and more drinking time pre match.

1-3 win.
Whose that team we call Yanited!

Offline Sima

• General Member
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:32:34 PM »

f*** off, tough crowd  :lol:

Badges aren't of equal sizing either.

• General Member
  • Life imitates art
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:35:35 PM »
I know what I'm not doing for the next match  :lol: Try to do something nice, yana...

Offline Robster

• in a lorry
  • General Member
  • Solihull, West Midlands. GB
" Managers matter, but our manager is desperate for you, and his boss, to believe that they don’t. "
sackpardew.com

Online NEEJ

• General Member
  • Kent
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:36:50 PM »
I know what I'm not doing for the next match  :lol: Try to do something nice, yana...
It's swish as owt. I missed the N-O header and assumed it was lifted from somewhere else. :thup:

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:38:43 PM »
The [Live On Skysports] part is slightly to the left of the text above. You'll have to pull the rulers out on whatever app you're using and adjust.

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:42:19 PM »
Fixed lads, sorry about that  :)

Pleased that it's 8pm as I have a meeting in London during the afternoon and I'm actually fairly excited to watch us now with the new signings in... fickle me.

Not sure how much the new signings will figure without being part of our ( admittedly limited) pre-season. Hope Carroll can stay fit for this one though, would love to see him ram home the winner against these. Either a towering header or a trademark left foot volley which he scores once every 3 years.

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:43:26 PM »
The [Live On Skysports] part is slightly to the left of the text above. You'll have to pull the rulers out on whatever app you're using and adjust.

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:44:06 PM »
Can't remember the last time we started a season with a win

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:47:19 PM »
Can't remember the last time we started a season with a win

Spurs 2-1 Ben Arfa pen?

Offline xLiaaamx

• General Member
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:51:26 PM »
This is the first time we haven't kicked off against what's considered a "Big Six" club in the PL since 2008. Randomised fixtures my arse.

Edit. Forgot Southampton in 2016. Still, Spurs three times, Arsenal twice, City twice, Man U twice in that time.

Offline Robster

• in a lorry
  • General Member
  • Solihull, West Midlands. GB
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:53:00 PM »
Poor IC :lol:
Joking aside, looks good @Infinitely Content  :thup:
« Last Edit: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 06:26:10 PM by Robster »
" Managers matter, but our manager is desperate for you, and his boss, to believe that they don’t. "
sackpardew.com

• General Member
  • Life imitates art
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:57:17 PM »
Poor IC :lol

Don't worry, I'm not easily offended... *smashes computer screen and goes to contemplate life by the sea*

Online Rocker

• General Member
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:58:11 PM »
Poor IC :lol

Don't worry, I'm not easily offended... *smashes computer screen and goes to contemplate life by the sea*

Good man.  :thup:

Offline Fenham Mag

• General Member
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday 8 September 2020, 05:58:22 PM »
Feel sorry for the fans that the KO time has changed at such short notice, bloody sky :rant:
I really like Fenham Mag. Great guy and a very good poster.