Author Topic: Callum Wilson  (Read 32319 times)

Offline Sho'Time

• General Member
Re: Callum Wilson
« Reply #625 on: Tuesday 12 January 2021, 10:27:13 PM »
He looks completely fed up and demoralised now. Given he's our only goalscoring threat when last season we had none and had to rely on defenders goals keeping us up, this puts us in real, real trouble for the rest of the season.

Online Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #626 on: Wednesday 13 January 2021, 01:00:22 PM »
Agree. Also seems like he’s lost that bit of confidence he had beginning of the season too. Bruce’d.
N U F C

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #627 on: Wednesday 13 January 2021, 01:03:49 PM »
The poor sod has now resorted to throwing himself on the floor out of desperation to just get us the opportunity to get the ball into the box, as we can barely manage it in open play. Sad state of affairs.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.