Author Topic: Callum Wilson  (Read 17680 times)

Offline The Ideal Crash

• General Member
  • Paddy with a Northern Soul
Re: Official: Callum Wilson signs on a 4 year deal
« Reply #350 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 08:40:32 AM »
Newcastle Online goes gay for Callum 😂

A big gay pile. That’s what this thread has become.

Online Ikon

• General Member
« Reply #351 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 08:40:37 AM »
Looked fit and sharp.

Online Ikon

• General Member
« Reply #352 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 08:42:17 AM »
When I see him I imagine him doing the role of a doctor in Grey's Anatomy or similar :lol:

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #353 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 08:43:03 AM »
Looked fit and sharp.

been here less than a week, steve bacon will sort that out stat
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #354 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 09:34:32 AM »
An actual CF who can run the channels,  make runs into the box, a bit of hold up play and will shoot in and around box.  What is is this magic.  :lol:

Offline CPL

• General Member
« Reply #355 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 09:37:33 AM »
An actual CF who can run the channels,  make runs into the box, a bit of hold up play and will shoot in and around box.  What is is this magic.  :lol:

When he chased a ball down midway in the first half and ran at the defender, he reminded me of Bellamy although not as quick. Loved how he always tried to look for Carroll when he had the chance to cross it. Very positive start and looking forward to seeing him play more.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #356 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 09:38:55 AM »

When he chased a ball down midway in the first half and ran at the defender, he reminded me of Bellamy although not as quick. Loved how he always tried to look for Carroll when he had the chance to cross it. Very positive start and looking forward to seeing him play more.

weve not had this kind of player fur years.

Offline Strawberry

• General Member
« Reply #357 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 11:34:30 AM »
The best Stricker we got since Ba?

I just dont understand the fact why we dont sign a proper strickers all the time?

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #358 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 11:36:30 AM »
What is a stricker?

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #359 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 11:39:05 AM »
 :lol:
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #360 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 12:22:52 PM »

I just dont understand the fact why we dont sign a proper strickers all the time?

Ashley is a tight f***er and has an odd dealing/relationship with agents who shovel s*** talent our way,  regardless of what our squad needs.

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #361 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 12:25:59 PM »
Hes not a better striker than Remy like. He might offer us more though.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #362 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 12:31:50 PM »

Ashley is a tight f***er and has an odd dealing/relationship with agents who shovel s*** talent our way,  regardless of what our squad needs.

A lot of talent has passed through this club in MA's time here. The issue has always been marrying up the players we bring in with the right manager. Has nothing to do with s**** talent at all.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #363 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 12:38:12 PM »
What is a stricker?

A striker that doesn't wear no.9?

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #364 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 12:39:41 PM »
Hes not a better striker than Remy like. He might offer us more though.

Remy was a class player but he never really felt like a Newcastle player. Wilson does, and I think that makes a world of difference.

Offline johnny36

• General Member
« Reply #365 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 12:53:39 PM »
Ya I liked Remy but after he chose QPR over us that January he never felt committed to us.. He has had about 7 clubs in the last 7 years which proves that

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #366 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 01:05:18 PM »
Remy was like Henry-light for us for 5 months. Quality.
?s=21

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #367 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 01:05:44 PM »

A lot of talent has passed through this club in MA's time here. The issue has always been marrying up the players we bring in with the right manager. Has nothing to do with s**** talent at all.

Aye true we have had good players through the books at times ,  it's just the stinkers we've signed stick in my memory a lot more.

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #368 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 02:59:45 PM »
Rondon was class too

Offline khay

• General Member
« Reply #369 on: Sunday 13 September 2020, 09:18:16 PM »
It’s nice to have a threat up front after last season that’s for sure.

Offline Lush Vlad

• General Member
  • Vlad The Impaler (Nath)
Re: Callum Wilson
« Reply #370 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 11:06:32 AM »
Looked pretty quick, I thought.  He made a couple of good near post runs and got to the ball for a couple of half chances.  Fairly strong back to goal, actually has shots and gets in goal scoring positions.  I'm not used to this from a striker. 

Offline Bellars

• General Member
« Reply #371 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 06:50:21 PM »
So refreshing to see a striker that is mobile, holds the ball up well, and gets the players around him more involved. Made some intelligent runs and has decent pace to him. He seems to be a striker that makes the rest of the team better, as opposed to a striker that just knicks a goal every now and then.

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #372 on: Wednesday 16 September 2020, 12:37:57 PM »
I like that when there is a dead end or he’s got not much else to do. He’s either figuring out a way to have a pop at goal or he’s looking up to try and get someone a cross or chance to score. He’s not running it end line and losing it. He’s not running up a blind alley and crossing to nobody. He’s picking his head and either saying f*** it let me have a go or let me slow it down and get this ball into the box to player X.
N U F C

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #373 on: Sunday 20 September 2020, 01:30:48 PM »
Listened to an interview on BBC about why he chose us over Villa.  :lol: :lol:

Villa will love him.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #374 on: Sunday 20 September 2020, 04:15:43 PM »
Welcome to the club Callum :lol:

I hope the manager magically stumbles on tactics that somehow work. Otherwise, in a few weeks be prepared to be labelled as s**** that cannot hold up the 50 yard balls hoofed at your noggin, and a player that shouldn't have been bought because he only scored 8 goals for Bournemouth last season.

Best of luck :thup: