Author Topic: Official: Ryan Fraser signs on 5 year deal  (Read 12199 times)

Lenny and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ohmelads

• General Member
Re: Official: Ryan Fraser signs on 5 year deal
« Reply #225 on: Friday 11 September 2020, 02:34:03 PM »
Owen comparison is harsh but it's bad craic. Simon Jordan is a c*** and I almost never agree with him on anything but it's a worrying sign that he dropped Bournemouth in it.

Offline Mr Logic

• Lord of the pikeys
  • General Member
« Reply #226 on: Monday 14 September 2020, 10:48:34 PM »
Watching a compilation video of him I came away thinking it was Matt Ritchie on steroids without the radgie b******. So strange to have so many attacking options we can't play them all anymore.
A life spent in fear is a life half lived.

Offline AyeDubbleYoo

• General Member
  • Ian W
« Reply #227 on: Yesterday at 01:21:30 PM »
Where is he?

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #228 on: Yesterday at 01:41:58 PM »
Where is he?

Refused to pay for the Kebabs after the Morecambe game, so Bruce has dropped him for not being one of the lads.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #229 on: Yesterday at 02:39:58 PM »
Where is he?

Doesn't want to risk an injury that ruins his chances of a transfer.  Can't say I blame him.

Online huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #230 on: Yesterday at 10:50:01 PM »
Where is he?

Doesn't want to risk an injury that ruins his chances of a transfer.  Can't say I blame him.

he's worked us out pretty quickly hasnt he?
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."