Author Topic: Newcastle United vs Liverpool - 26/07/2020 at 4pm - Live on BT Sport  (Read 3382 times)

Offline Hoogen

• General Member
Re: Newcastle United vs Liverpool - 26/07/2020 at 4pm - Live on BT Sport
« Reply #25 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 01:10:01 PM »
?s=19

Sod's law

Anyone remember when he was moaning about having "too many centre-halves" at the beginning of the season? :lol:

Sums him up.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #26 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 01:16:53 PM »
My God I would laugh so much if Liverpool go into double figures :lol:
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Shearergol

• General Member
« Reply #27 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 01:17:47 PM »
?s=19

Sod's law

Anyone remember when he was moaning about having "too many centre-halves" at the beginning of the season? :lol:

Sums him up.

Sods law mate, sods law

Offline midds

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 01:18:49 PM »
Glad he’s not one to make excuses. Phew

chopey

« Reply #29 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 01:24:28 PM »
Fuckin Sods law !!!!!!!!! nowt to do with wheely bin baths and embarrassingly poor medical facilities.

Offline Lazarus

• General Member
« Reply #30 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 01:36:12 PM »
This will either be:

4 nil to liverpool at half time with 7-1 the final score. ritchie with the consolation.

or

3-1 to the toon with everyone hailing maestro bruce.

Online Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #31 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 01:36:13 PM »
What's the point in having a manager if they seemingly have no control over anything that happens?!

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #32 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 01:36:51 PM »
Can't wait to see who he shoe horns in there rather than give Watts a try in a meaningless game. My best guess would be Bentaleb
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #33 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 01:42:11 PM »
What's the point in having a manager if they seemingly have no control over anything that happens?!

I remember saying this much earlier in the season when everyone kept blaming the players for our performances :lol:

It's a heck of a job for chancers man. Millionaires that can always blame the players, the fans, science, sod and his laws etc etc and never take responsibility for anything. It's unbelievable :lol:
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Online Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #34 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 01:46:45 PM »
Poor me, poor me, pour me some bacon fat

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #35 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 01:51:33 PM »
Can't wait to see who he shoe horns in there rather than give Watts a try in a meaningless game. My best guess would be Bentaleb

We've seen Branthwaite come through at Everton recently with injuries to Holgate and Mina, and get a chance at centre back, and Ancelotti was praising him to the hilt after he excelled in the last game. He's 18 years old.

Similarly we've seen Leicester use Luke Thomas at left back recently with injuries to Chillwell and Fuchs and he has done well also at just 19 years old.

We never ever seem to have options that can be brought in from the youth teams. It's so ridiculous. Where is the big french centre back, Ludwig Francilette, we brought in in the summer? He's 20 years old, can he not step in for one meaningless game for goodness sake? :lol:

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #36 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 01:53:35 PM »

We've seen Branthwaite come through at Everton recently with injuries to Holgate and Mina, and get a chance at centre back, and Ancelotti was praising him to the hilt after he excelled in the last game. He's 18 years old.

Similarly we've seen Leicester use Luke Thomas at left back recently with injuries to Chillwell and Fuchs and he has done well also at just 19 years old.

We never ever seem to have options that can be brought in from the youth teams. It's so ridiculous. Where is the big french centre back, Ludwig Francilette, we brought in in the summer? He's 20 years old, can he not step in for one meaningless game for goodness sake? :lol:

You just know he'll say "they're not ready and throwing them in like that could really harm them". Whereas having them sit on the bench knowing they'll never get on, watching Emil f***ing Krafth play centre half will really help their development and definitely won't completely demotivate them.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #37 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 01:57:57 PM »
Yup, it's just so rubbish man. Possibly one of the worst club to progress from the youth team to the first team.

Offline Shearergol

• General Member
« Reply #38 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 01:58:38 PM »
Anyone watched the U23's this season to see how he's doing? Proper dodgy deal that one.

Offline samptime29

• General Member
  • Come at the King, you better not miss...
« Reply #39 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 02:18:25 PM »
?s=19

Sod's law

Sums him up.

Source?

Offline samptime29

• General Member
  • Come at the King, you better not miss...
« Reply #40 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 02:19:21 PM »

What an absolute goon you are.

Offline Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
« Reply #41 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 02:32:09 PM »
Hasn’t Manquillo played at centre half for us? Not well, of course, but I’m sure it happened.

A back five of Ritchie - Rose - Fernandez - Manquillo - Yedlin is a real possibility. Against, potentially Mane - Firmino - Salah.

Have fun Steve :mackems:
Steve Bruce: Ashley Enabler.

"I have heard lots of nonsense about tactics but the big thing is about showing pride and having a go." 29/09/19

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #42 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 02:53:09 PM »

What an absolute goon you are.

Awww, did I hurt your feelings sissy boy :razz:

Offline RS

• General Member
« Reply #43 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 03:06:58 PM »
If anyone should be able to handle an injury crisis it’s old bacon breath. They happen with alarming regularity at every club he’s coached at.
He’s here forever

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • Supporting Stilton at the Cheese World Cup
« Reply #44 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 03:12:49 PM »

Mad how he's stood in the centre circle when they took that pic.

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #45 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 03:19:28 PM »
Getting to the stage where I'm hoping we get twatted again. This takeover drag has really sickened me. Just want this season over, and Bruce gone.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #46 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 03:33:42 PM »
Should have kept Stuart Lindsay.
?s=21

Offline nufcjb

• General Member
« Reply #47 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 03:34:57 PM »
Newcastle United 0-6 Liverpool

Offline Infinitely Content

• General Member
  • Life imitates art
« Reply #48 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 03:36:00 PM »
Curtis Good - Lubomir Satka as the centre backs imo.
Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.

Offline astraguy

• General Member
« Reply #49 on: Friday 24 July 2020, 03:41:19 PM »
gonna win this 100% by some luck