NUFC > Football

Takeover Thread - NUFC confirm legal proceedings

(1/3467) > >>

midds:
And on it rumbles...

Previous thread: https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=104153.0

Dokko:

--- Quote from: triggs on Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10:36:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dokko on Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10:30:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: chopey on Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10:28:46 PM ---The Saudi’s shot themselves in the foothttps://t.co/yi94ZCBGXs— Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 21, 2020
--- End quote ---
?s=19

Crock of s*** and of course he praises Bruce

--- End quote ---

I've read it, he's like a dog with 2 dicks. He's heard something, no doubt about it and its the same source that's leaking over here. This really is the day the worm turned imo.

--- End quote ---

Have you just done a complete 180? :lol: Didn't understand your confidence that the Saudis cutting off Bein was a good thing at all but also don't think its just finished now

--- End quote ---

More like a 540  :lol:

I had heard something before the start of last week, then keys came out with his s****, and it really looked like end game. My feeling was KSA has agreed a deal with the rights and everyone was happy. That obviously was misplaced and now we’re left with the fallout of the whole thing going off the rails. I’m guessing the pl are thinking wtf you do that for, as they were close to putting it through, but now hang back to see what KSA do next.

This stalemate will go on for a few more weeks then it’ll get too close to the new season and for the good of the club they buyers will pull out and the pl will pay them the deposit Ashley gets to keep. Whether another bid comes in I do not know, but fully expect this to clear the way for Qatar to own Leeds and it go through within a few weeks.

New Beginnings:
Great title

Hope it comes to fruition!

Strawberry:
lets hope this one bring on good luck.

Wilson:

--- Quote from: gdm on Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10:41:58 PM ---For the first time I think it’s f***ed. Too many noises coming out. I really hope I’m wrong coz if I’m not I’m finished with football.

--- End quote ---

Same. I've definitely swayed now, seems f***ed.  I thought keys bollocks last week was more about taking the p*ss as well. I reckon they made the decision a couple of weeks ago,  toys out the pram etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version