Author Topic: Bournemouth Vs Newcastle - 01/07/[email protected]:00 (Live on SkySports & Pick)  (Read 3253 times)

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
Meaningless game 1/7.

Edit: f***ing autocorrect :lol:

Online SteV

• General Member
Mare and a half with the title mate....

Edit: Swiftly done  :D

Offline St1pe

• General Member
I think we’ll lose despite Bournemouth being s***. I think I’d prefer them to stay up out of the bottom few clubs but until we’re above 40 points I won’t really regard us as safe so this could set off some panic stations.

Despite his miss I’d like to see Gayle up top and Joelinton on the left like we saw at the end of yesterday and see how it pans out against a team that isn’t one of the elites. Joelinton, Almiron and ASM could in theory be pretty decent behind a striker. I’m guessing he’ll shoehorn Richie in there though and probably rightly so. Would play Bentaleb too.

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
Meaningless game 1/7.

Where you getting those odds? Going to put my life savings on.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline Infinitely Content

• General Member
  • Life imitates art
I think we’ll lose despite Bournemouth being s***. I think I’d prefer them to stay up out of the bottom few clubs but until we’re above 40 points I won’t really regard us as safe so this could set off some panic stations.

Despite his miss I’d like to see Gayle up top and Joelinton on the left like we saw at the end of yesterday and see how it pans out against a team that isn’t one of the elites. Joelinton, Almiron and ASM could in theory be pretty decent behind a striker. I’m guessing he’ll shoehorn Richie in there though and probably rightly so. Would play Bentaleb too.

Got to be Carroll up top like with the mentioned players in behind. Gayle should not be starting any games for us.

Offline David Edgar

• General Member
  • But it is what it is.
I think we should give Gayle a run in the team for the rest of the year.  He's the only forward we have at the club who attacks space in the 18 yard box.

We should also be looking to give some of the other fringe players time.

Offline GWN

• General Member
There’s only one thing to see, the takeover, f*** the rest.
Returning NUFC fan after a long time away.

Online ponsaelius

• General Member
Kinda hope we lose cos it would be funny if West Ham or Villa went down
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

Offline samptime29

• General Member
  • Come at the King, you better not miss...
Bournemouth are s***. Massive game for them tho. 2-1 defeat.

Offline Rocker

• General Member
We'll win this comfortably.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
Now we’re safe in back in Pardew territory. Hope we get some drubbings to see Bruce off.
?s=21

Online neesy111

• General Member
  • Madrid, ES

Yeah, they have to win this game.

Offline Decky

• General Member
Couldn't care less about this. The most beneficial thing for us is to lose most of our remaining games, including some heavy losses, just to hammer home that we need a new manager post takeover.
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Offline SUPERTOON

• General Member
Now we’re safe in back in Pardew territory. Hope we get some drubbings to see Bruce off.

That only happens if we get taken over, as long as Ashley is here, so is Bruce.

Online SteV

• General Member
Wilson suspended is a big miss for them.

Offline samptime29

• General Member

Ah right, didn't know that. Not good for them. They need goals.

Offline samptime29

• General Member

Yeah, they have to win this game.

I think they will probably grind the win out but I do think if we score first, their heads are likely to go down. Not exactly brimming with confidence ATM.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member

That only happens if we get taken over, as long as Ashley is here, so is Bruce.

I still think we’re getting a new owner. Last thing we need is him to end well and for them to do what City did with Hughes, PSG with Komboaure etc and waste time ‘giving him a chance’.
?s=21

Online SteV

• General Member

Ah right, didn't know that. Not good for them. They need goals.

Yep, if King's still injured they'll have to go with Solanke.

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
we'll lose, bruce had his luck vs. villa & sheff that'll be it for a while i reckon
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline Minhosa

• General Member
we'll lose, bruce had his luck vs. villa & sheff that'll be it for a while i reckon

Agreed. Can see our wheels coming off now.

Home win.

Offline toon25

• General Member
Need a point at least

Offline Butcher

• General Member
They play 4-4-2 right?

I’d play

Dubs

Manq
Fed
Jamal
Rose

ASM
Matty
Shelvey
Almiron

Joe
Carroll

Online Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
Just hoping that one day Bruce realises he's got a Japanese international striker who might do a better job...
Steve Bruce: Ashley Enabler.

"I have heard lots of nonsense about tactics but the big thing is about showing pride and having a go." 29/09/19

Offline GWN

• General Member
5/2 if ya confident
Returning NUFC fan after a long time away.