Author Topic: Ongoing Protests US/UK  (Read 20114 times)

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
Re: Ongoing Protests US/UK
« Reply #50 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:32:43 PM »
They are all as bad as each other. Spray p*ss on the c***s from water cannons, virus spreading scum!

Nah this is way way worse than anything that happened at BLM, also they are they aren't there for any reason other than to kick off, not comparable at all.

Are there police officers being attacked, monuments being vandalised, innocent white people being told to kneel and apologise and general scum thuggery?

They can all f*** off IMO.

What are you on about? this is magnitudes worse. There is no point to this protest, its just divs wanting a scrap, there are no BLM there, i didn't see any nazi salutes at the blm protest. Nonsense post.

Same thing on most sides, other than those there for actual genuine causes, which there will be a few on the ‘other’ side too. I’m against anyone going about protesting and causing mayhem because of it and helping spread Covid-19, they are all utter divs. I don’t support the black lives matter movement but I do support that black lives matter, as do all lives. I don’t need to march and support and display banners because I’m not a racist and value all lives. I of course, acknowledge, there are no easy answers and quick fix solutions. The hoolie element are the biggest scum of course, but again, they all want shot with p*ss.

Why don't you support the black lives matter movement?

I support black lives matter and with it all lives, I don’t support their movement because I don’t believe or support many of their actions, policies and the ways they go about some of the things they do. I respect their right to a peaceful protest though and as long as they don’t cause mayhem in terms of violence, vandalism and spending Covid-19 they can knock themselves out, same with the other side. Too many bad gin jumpers, populists and trouble makers on all sides hell bent on causing s*** though.

I really don't think people who say 'all lives matter' really understand the debate and movements that are happening around the world

Please educate me then...

I understand and live the debate perfectly thank you and as a white man, no less, what a f***ed up world eh?! :lol:
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #51 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:38:43 PM »
The whole point of the movement is that all lives should matter but they currently don't because black people are treated differently.

I don't think anyone who supports black lives matter doesn't also think that all lives matter

Offline NEEJ

• General Member
  • Kent
« Reply #52 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:42:58 PM »
Those videos on the first page of this thread are up there with the stupidest s*** I've ever seen. If there's any justice in the world then that wind-the-bobbin-up c*** in the green would've been sparked out by the woman he squared up to at the end of that clip.

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #53 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:45:17 PM »
because black people are treated differently.

And so are white people and Asian people and so on. In my experience it’s not that black lives matter less here in the U.K., but f***ing Muslims.

Go and march and protest in Kenya, in S.Africa, Nigeria, in black neighbourhoods where black people kill each other every day. Black lives matter when they are being killed by a white racist murdering piece of s*** cop? Or full stop?

Me, all lives matter, so I don’t need to join some movement and march or whatever, do I sympathise and share the BLM concerns and issues? Of course, but if I’m to support such a movement 100% go the whole f***ing hog and don’t be so selective and don’t go and cause mayhem on the streets, violence and turn this into a black vs non black thing and in doing so start using s*** like white privilege against another race which is one of the biggest things to come out of this which to many I, as a white person, I’m privileged and therefore automatically either racist or should be guilty or feel some guilt because of my race which frankly I had no say or choice in the matter. Go f*** off man :lol:

Offline kisearch

• General Member
« Reply #54 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:47:50 PM »
Holy s***. :lol: :anguish:

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #55 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:48:14 PM »
You really don't get it HTT

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #56 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:48:54 PM »

And so are white people and Asian people and so on. In my experience it’s not that black lives matter less here in the U.K., but f***ing Muslims.

Go and march and protest in Kenya, in S.Africa, Nigeria, in black neighbourhoods where black people kill each other every day. Black lives matter when they are being killed by a white racist murdering piece of s*** cop? Or full stop?

Me, all lives matter, so I don’t need to join some movement and march or whatever, do I sympathise and share the BLM concerns and issues? Of course, but if I’m to support such a movement 100% go the whole f***ing hog and don’t be so selective and don’t go and cause mayhem on the streets, violence and turn this into a black vs non black thing and in doing so start using s*** like white privilege against another race which is one of the biggest things to come out of this which to many I, as a white person, I’m privileged and therefore automatically either racist or should be guilty or feel some guilt because of my race which frankly I had no say or choice in the matter. Go f*** off man :lol:

:jesuswept:

Online STM

• General Member
« Reply #57 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:50:16 PM »
Anyone who wants to spend time arguing the semantics of the BLM movement,  as opposed to the actual issue of racism wants their heads checked.

This idea that "they are allowed to protest, so long as they do it peacefully," is bollocks too.

Protests only work if they ruffle feathers and upset a few people. Nobody listens to a t*** with a megaphone on a village green.

Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #58 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:51:48 PM »
You really don't get it HTT

Oh I do, just we differ in what we get/don’t?

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #59 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:52:49 PM »
Anyone who wants to spend time arguing the semantics of the BLM movement,  as opposed to the actual issue of racism wants their heads checked.

This idea that "they are allowed to protest, so long as they do it peacefully," is bollocks too.

Protests only work if they ruffle feathers and upset a few people. Nobody listens to a t*** with a megaphone on a village green.

Exactly.  Bet HTT viewed Nelson Mandela as a terrorist.

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #60 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:53:31 PM »

So when those against the BLM Nazi salute, attack them and kick off, it’s OK then aye?

Howay man...

I’m with MLK on violence :thup:

Just a shame the one who shot him wasn’t...

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #61 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:54:03 PM »
Log off permanently, man.

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #62 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:54:33 PM »

Exactly.  Bet HTT viewed Nelson Mandela as a terrorist.

Really?  :rolleyes:  :idiot2:

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #63 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:55:20 PM »
Log off permanently, man.

Nah, democracy, freedom of speech, etc.

:thup:

Offline Rafalove

• General Member
  • Was summerof69
« Reply #64 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:57:24 PM »
The problem with that is you’re going to see both sides thinking the same which causes anarchy. I agree with some of what HTT said, think he’s missing the point with “ all lives matter”, though.

Online STM

• General Member
« Reply #65 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:59:11 PM »

So when those against the BLM Nazi salute, attack them and kick off, it’s OK then aye?

Howay man...

I’m with MLK on violence :thup:

Just a shame the one who shot him wasn’t...

When the likes of the EDL etc kick off. I laugh, because they are pathetic and my issue is their political views or lack thereof.

When an oppressed peoples use force against their oppressors, then yes, I can separate the two situations.

One has no choice. If you were a black person, who was given a handicap in life, how would you force change? A long f***ing letter, no doubt.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #66 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 03:02:23 PM »
The problem with that is you’re going to see both sides thinking the same which causes anarchy. I agree with some of what HTT said, think he’s missing the point with “ all lives matter”, though.

I’m not, I do get that BLM and why they are campaigning and protesting about BLM, I just think it’s ultimately selective and self serving and their cause is or will end up fundamentally one sided. I do acknowledge, however, they are in their infancy and for me to expect them to go and also just protest against the anti BLM system in say Kenya against Kenyan black leaders and politicians and laws and policies that kill black people more than any white US cop, to be a tad unrealistic right now. Do that and Mashallah!

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #67 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 03:04:07 PM »

In my experience it’s not that black lives matter less here in the U.K., but f***ing Muslims.

What does this mean?

Offline kisearch

• General Member
« Reply #68 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 03:05:21 PM »
When BLM stop being so bloody selective and whip up some donations to travel 10,000 miles so they can attempt to solve all the racial problems in Africa and not just the state sponsored murder of their race currently happening on their doorstep that immediately threatens them and their friends and family's lives, only then will they get my support.

I get it. I definitely get it.

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #69 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 03:05:46 PM »

In my experience it’s not that black lives matter less here in the U.K., but f***ing Muslims.

What does this mean?

It means if you’re Muslim here in the U.K., you’re treated differently to anyone else and often worse, whether black, white, Asian, brown or whatever Muslim you are, in comparison black people have it great...

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #70 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 03:06:59 PM »
When BLM stop being so bloody selective and whip up some donations to travel 10,000 miles so they can attempt to solve all the racial problems in Africa and not just the state sponsored murder of their race currently happening on their doorstep that immediately threatens them and their friends and family's lives, only then will they get my support.

:lol:

Online STM

• General Member
« Reply #71 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 03:07:33 PM »

I’m not, I do get that BLM and why they are campaigning and protesting about BLM, I just think it’s ultimately selective and self serving and their cause is or will end up fundamentally one sided. I do acknowledge, however, they are in their infancy and for me to expect them to go and also just protest against the anti BLM system in say Kenya against Kenyan black leaders and politicians and laws and policies that kill black people more than any white US cop, to be a tad unrealistic right now. Do that and Mashallah!

Why the f*** are you on about Kenya?  :lol:

I'm not sure that is part of BLM manifesto.  :lol:

I think, and I might be wrong about this, but I think they are fighting western governments and societies who treat those with black skins as lesser people than those with white skin.

Talking about Kenya is about as historically relevant as talking about lord of the rings characters.

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #72 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 03:07:39 PM »

f*** off and keep making a fool of yourself in the US thread where you try and preach you as a Brit know more about US politics than actual US people and try and dumb them down because you’re a member of some f***ing group you cretin :thup:

Online STM

• General Member
« Reply #73 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 03:08:55 PM »

:lol: Right?

Offline Rafalove

• General Member
  • Was summerof69
« Reply #74 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 03:09:06 PM »

What does this mean?

It means if you’re Muslim here in the U.K., you’re treated differently to anyone else and often worse, whether black, white, Asian, brown or whatever Muslim you are, in comparison black people have it great...

What’s the proof of that?