Author Topic: Ongoing Protests US/UK  (Read 20117 times)

Offline Klaus

• General Member
Re: Ongoing Protests US/UK
« Reply #25 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:14:03 PM »
They are all as bad as each other. Spray p*ss on the c***s from water cannons, virus spreading scum!

That is exactly the attitude US and UK governments want people to have. Anti-racists are as bad as actual racists.

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #26 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:15:36 PM »
They are all as bad as each other. Spray p*ss on the c***s from water cannons, virus spreading scum!

Fascists as opposed to people protesting the murder of a black man ? Give ya heed a shake

I mean those that go out there to cause mayhem, not actually genuinely protest for a cause which is what we’ve seen with the violence, the vandalism etc. I’m all for people,protesting peacefully whatever their message even if it’s anti-my own/wrong!
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #27 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:16:02 PM »

That is exactly the attitude US and UK governments want people to have. Anti-racists are as bad as actual racists.

Fascists as opposed to people protesting the murder of a black man ? Give ya heed a shake

I mean those that go out there to cause mayhem, not actually genuinely protest for a cause which is what we’ve seen with the violence, the vandalism etc. I’m all for people,protesting peacefully whatever their message even if it’s anti-my own/wrong!

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #28 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:16:08 PM »

They’re pretty much there already. A huge amount of people including the press will react stronger to someone being accused of racism than they will actual racism.

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #29 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:18:08 PM »
Absolutely brilliant for the government this.

Knowing they can get thousands on the street to protest against a minority is extremely useful for them to exploit. That and keeping race, identity, links to world war 2 and Brexit front and centre in the news.

Can blame them if the virus keeps spreading too

Offline kisearch

• General Member
« Reply #30 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:18:23 PM »
The reaction to the murder wasn't a protest, for a start.

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #31 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:19:07 PM »

Nah this is way way worse than anything that happened at BLM, also they are they aren't there for any reason other than to kick off, not comparable at all.

Are there police officers being attacked, monuments being vandalised, innocent white people being told to kneel and apologise and general scum thuggery?

They can all f*** off IMO.

What are you on about? this is magnitudes worse. There is no point to this protest, its just divs wanting a scrap, there are no BLM there, i didn't see any nazi salutes at the blm protest. Nonsense post.

Same thing on most sides, other than those there for actual genuine causes, which there will be a few on the ‘other’ side too. I’m against anyone going about protesting and causing mayhem because of it and helping spread Covid-19, they are all utter divs. I don’t support the black lives matter movement but I do support that black lives matter, as do all lives. I don’t need to march and support and display banners because I’m not a racist and value all lives. I of course, acknowledge, there are no easy answers and quick fix solutions. The hoolie element are the biggest scum of course, but again, they all want shot with p*ss.

Why don't you support the black lives matter movement?

I support black lives matter and with it all lives, I don’t support their movement because I don’t believe or support many of their actions, policies and the ways they go about some of the things they do. I respect their right to a peaceful protest though and as long as they don’t cause mayhem in terms of violence, vandalism and spending Covid-19 they can knock themselves out, same with the other side. Too many bad gin jumpers, populists and trouble makers on all sides hell bent on causing s*** though.

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Sleestak 2020
« Reply #32 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:19:30 PM »

Nah this is way way worse than anything that happened at BLM, also they are they aren't there for any reason other than to kick off, not comparable at all.

Are there police officers being attacked, monuments being vandalised, innocent white people being told to kneel and apologise and general scum thuggery?

What are you on about? this is magnitudes worse. There is no point to this protest, its just divs wanting a scrap, there are no BLM there, i didn't see any nazi salutes at the blm protest. Nonsense post.

Same thing on most sides, other than those there for actual genuine causes, which there will be a few on the ‘other’ side too. I’m against anyone going about protesting and causing mayhem because of it and helping spread Covid-19, they are all utter divs. I don’t support the black lives matter movement but I do support that black lives matter, as do all lives. I don’t need to march and support and display banners because I’m not a racist and value all lives. I of course, acknowledge, there are no easy answers and quick fix solutions. The hoolie element are the biggest scum of course, but again, they all want shot with p*ss.

We're not trying to stop it HTT.  We're just trying to slow it down so our hospitals can cope.

I know that, but lockdown/lockout isn’t the way, it creates even more problems and issues than it’s trying to solve. Or potentially. I mean imaging closing the Metro, the Tube, banning all flights in and out? The powers test be need to be pushing the basics the most and we all need to take a deep breath and accept that this is no more deadlier than the common flu and that the best way to combat it is to try and isolate it with tried and tested steps/measures, rather than going full on doomsday scenario, which will have a far more devastating impact on us all than the virus itself!

If you were in charge we'd have hundreds of thousands of deaths.

f*** off, you know more or less than I do and can’t predict such f***ing ridiculous outcomes one way or another and I don’t care what your field of profession is on this. No offence!

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #33 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:20:56 PM »

White anti-racists are the worst!

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #34 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:21:08 PM »

We're not trying to stop it HTT.  We're just trying to slow it down so our hospitals can cope.

I know that, but lockdown/lockout isn’t the way, it creates even more problems and issues than it’s trying to solve. Or potentially. I mean imaging closing the Metro, the Tube, banning all flights in and out? The powers test be need to be pushing the basics the most and we all need to take a deep breath and accept that this is no more deadlier than the common flu and that the best way to combat it is to try and isolate it with tried and tested steps/measures, rather than going full on doomsday scenario, which will have a far more devastating impact on us all than the virus itself!

If you were in charge we'd have hundreds of thousands of deaths.

f*** off, you know more or less than I do and can’t predict such f***ing ridiculous outcomes one way or another and I don’t care what your field of profession is on this. No offence!

Bravo :lol:

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #35 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:22:21 PM »
Some people aren't worth taking seriously.

Aye, best to not repost stuff they post or even engage with them...

Or even quote them in case they delete what they say  :whistle:

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Sleestak 2020
« Reply #36 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:24:46 PM »

I deleted it because it was uncharitable.

Online kingkerouac

• General Member
  • London, UK
« Reply #37 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:24:56 PM »

I support black lives matter and with it all lives, I don’t support their movement because I don’t believe or support many of their actions, policies and the ways they go about some of the things they do. I respect their right to a peaceful protest though and as long as they don’t cause mayhem in terms of violence, vandalism and spending Covid-19 they can knock themselves out, same with the other side. Too many bad gin jumpers, populists and trouble makers on all sides hell bent on causing s*** though.

Today's protestors are protesting spray paint on a statue.
The BLM movement were protesting the killing of an innocent man in cold blood.
The same?

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #38 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:25:30 PM »

You’re one of the good guys :thup:

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #39 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:25:40 PM »

I really don't think people who say 'all lives matter' really understand the debate and movements that are happening around the world

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Sleestak 2020
« Reply #40 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:27:19 PM »

You’re one of the good guys :thup:

I wouldn't go that far  :lol:

Offline kisearch

• General Member
« Reply #41 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:27:24 PM »
Or the statistics that completely blow the idea of both sides being as bad as each other out of the water.

Offline David Edgar

• General Member
  • But it is what it is. We are where we are.
« Reply #42 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:28:07 PM »
?s=20

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #43 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:28:16 PM »

I really don't think people who say 'all lives matter' really understand the debate and movements that are happening around the world

:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

The Little Waster

« Reply #44 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:28:29 PM »

White people shouldnt be anti racist ? Are you for real ?

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #45 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:28:46 PM »

Today's protestors are protesting spray paint on a statue.
The BLM movement were protesting the killing of an innocent man in cold blood.
The same?

Like f*** are so many of the BLM people protesting the murder of a black man, here in the U.K. anyway, they are out to cause trouble in the same way like f*** are so many of the statue defenders (:lol:) here to protect James Cook’s honour, again :lol:

That’s what’s it’s turned into btw and what I want nowt to do with, again they can all f*** off, leave the issue of black lives matter to those who recognise they do, as do all lives and let us all show that and support that by not being racist, by not causing mayhem and violence and s***. If that means peacefully protesting good on anyone.

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Sleestak 2020
« Reply #46 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:29:00 PM »
?s=20

:lol:

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #47 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:29:56 PM »

Offline kisearch

• General Member
« Reply #48 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:31:04 PM »
Wow, consider us schooled :lol:

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #49 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:31:13 PM »

White people shouldnt be anti racist ? Are you for real ?

Nah, they should all feel guilty and kneel the racist c***s  :rolleyes: