Author Topic: Ongoing Protests US/UK  (Read 19504 times)

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
Ongoing Protests US/UK
« on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 01:36:37 PM »
?s=20

there's not even an BLM here and they are kicking off
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline David Edgar

• General Member
  • But it is what it is. We are where we are.
Re: Ongoing Protests US/UK
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 01:40:47 PM »
?s=20

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 01:41:57 PM »
Not turning up at all would be the best PR that BLM could get today tbh. Let the f***ing skinheads prove how pro-cop they are by rucking with them.
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 01:43:24 PM »
Not turning up at all would be the best PR that BLM could get today tbh. Let the f***ing skinheads prove how pro-cop they are by rucking with them.

Pretty sure the London one in that area got pulled didn’t it?

I’ve seen stuff about Brighton and town though.

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 01:46:21 PM »

The whopper in green :lol:

Offline Thomson Mouse

• General Member
  • Perth, Western Australia
« Reply #5 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 01:46:44 PM »
Take a look at the videos of the c***s in this thread

?s=21
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #6 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 01:47:12 PM »

The spinning fists :spit:

Offline Thomson Mouse

• General Member
« Reply #7 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 01:47:36 PM »
?s=21
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

Offline Thomson Mouse

• General Member
« Reply #8 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 01:48:16 PM »
?s=21

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 01:48:53 PM »
They need to be sterilised. There is no way those guys are the result of millions of years of evolution. There is just no way :lol:

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 01:49:35 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID?s=20

creased
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 01:50:14 PM »
They are all as bad as each other. Spray p*ss on the c***s from water cannons, virus spreading scum!
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 01:53:03 PM »
They are all as bad as each other. Spray p*ss on the c***s from water cannons, virus spreading scum!

Nah this is way way worse than anything that happened at BLM, also they are they aren't there for any reason other than to kick off, not comparable at all.

Offline Thomson Mouse

• General Member
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 01:53:21 PM »
?s=21

Offline Anon

• General Member
« Reply #14 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 01:54:05 PM »
Given the most susceptible group is overweight older males looks like Darwin's law in action.

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #15 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 01:55:14 PM »

Nah this is way way worse than anything that happened at BLM, also they are they aren't there for any reason other than to kick off, not comparable at all.

Are there police officers being attacked, monuments being vandalised, innocent white people being told to kneel and apologise and general scum thuggery?

They can all f*** off IMO.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #16 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 01:57:04 PM »

Are there police officers being attacked, monuments being vandalised, innocent white people being told to kneel and apologise and general scum thuggery?

What are you on about? this is magnitudes worse. There is no point to this protest, its just divs wanting a scrap, there are no BLM there, i didn't see any nazi salutes at the blm protest. Nonsense post.

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #17 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:03:22 PM »

What are you on about? this is magnitudes worse. There is no point to this protest, its just divs wanting a scrap, there are no BLM there, i didn't see any nazi salutes at the blm protest. Nonsense post.

Same thing on most sides, other than those there for actual genuine causes, which there will be a few on the ‘other’ side too. I’m against anyone going about protesting and causing mayhem because of it and helping spread Covid-19, they are all utter divs. I don’t support the black lives matter movement but I do support that black lives matter, as do all lives. I don’t need to march and support and display banners because I’m not a racist and value all lives. I of course, acknowledge, there are no easy answers and quick fix solutions. The hoolie element are the biggest scum of course, but again, they all want shot with p*ss.

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:06:31 PM »
Absolutely brilliant for the government this.

Knowing they can get thousands on the street to protest against a minority is extremely useful for them to exploit. That and keeping race, identity, links to world war 2 and Brexit front and centre in the news.

Offline Klaus

• General Member
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:06:39 PM »

The spinning fists :spit:
:lol: :lol:

Offline Kimbo

• General Member
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:07:23 PM »
Any protest that gets a lot of media attention is going to attract people that want trouble, but it's true that the main purpose of this is just to have a little fight so they can feel tough. They saw people at the BLM protests attacking police and throwing bikes at horses and they fancied some fun themselves. In years to come they will be telling stories about how they were outnumbered but ran the police all over the town, like football hooligans tend to do.

Online joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #21 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:10:06 PM »

Same thing on most sides, other than those there for actual genuine causes, which there will be a few on the ‘other’ side too. I’m against anyone going about protesting and causing mayhem because of it and helping spread Covid-19, they are all utter divs. I don’t support the black lives matter movement but I do support that black lives matter, as do all lives. I don’t need to march and support and display banners because I’m not a racist and value all lives. I of course, acknowledge, there are no easy answers and quick fix solutions. The hoolie element are the biggest scum of course, but again, they all want shot with p*ss.

Why don't you support the black lives matter movement?

The Little Waster

« Reply #22 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:12:01 PM »

Fascists as opposed to people protesting the murder of a black man ? Give ya heed a shake

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #23 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:13:02 PM »
Any protest that gets a lot of media attention is going to attract people that want trouble, but it's true that the main purpose of this is just to have a little fight so they can feel tough. They saw people at the BLM protests attacking police and throwing bikes at horses and they fancied some fun themselves. In years to come they will be telling stories about how they were outnumbered but ran the police all over the town, like football hooligans tend to do.

It'll be apocryphal "we ran them out of their own stadium" tale that is told by every club since day. This is a lot different imo, they have turned up just for this, no other reasoning, and have spent the entirety of the BLM protests calling for Tear gas, rubber bullets, military, and then turned up and done worse.

Offline kisearch

• General Member
« Reply #24 on: Saturday 13 June 2020, 02:13:50 PM »
*eyeballs it*

Aye, they're all as bad as each other!

The reality: