Author Topic: 2x Season ticket family enclosure enquiry  (Read 938 times)

Offline lovejoy

• Sholagol really...
  • General Member
2x Season ticket family enclosure enquiry
« on: Tuesday 21 April 2020, 08:47:17 PM »
Anyone know what chance there is of getting a ticket for me and the bairn in the family enclosure? I obviously can’t speak to anyone at the club at the moment to ask!

Cheers in advance

Offline TheGuv

• General Member
Re: 2x Season ticket family enclosure enquiry
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 22 April 2020, 11:26:00 AM »
I’m pretty sure it’s quite full these days. No idea though

Offline SteV

• General Member
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 23 April 2020, 10:03:02 AM »
Anyone know what chance there is of getting a ticket for me and the bairn in the family enclosure? I obviously can’t speak to anyone at the club at the moment to ask!

Cheers in advance

I think it was full last season, but I think there's always a fair bit of availability at the start of each season. It's the one area where you can't keep your season ticket indefinitely, as kids eventually get too old to qualify. Obviously demand is probably going to be next season (fingers crossed!!), and we don't know how the new regime are going to approach various issues around ST's, but if you get yourself ready to apply as soon as they become available, you'll have a chance.

Offline lovejoy

• Sholagol really...
  • General Member
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 30 April 2020, 07:26:20 PM »

Cheers in advance

I think it was full last season, but I think there's always a fair bit of availability at the start of each season. It's the one area where you can't keep your season ticket indefinitely, as kids eventually get too old to qualify. Obviously demand is probably going to be next season (fingers crossed!!), and we don't know how the new regime are going to approach various issues around ST's, but if you get yourself ready to apply as soon as they become available, you'll have a chance.

That’s great, thank you !