Author Topic: Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure  (Read 876667 times)

Offline Kasper

• Best Penguin
  • General Member
  • Hello. Nice to meet you.
Re: Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure
« Reply #24950 on: Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10:26:43 PM »
Keys has chirped up, he says the Saudis have shot themselves in the foot.

Captain obvious he is.

Offline GWN

• General Member
« Reply #24951 on: Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10:27:18 PM »
It won’t be rejected and if it does there will be the mother of all legal appeals that will eventually unmask the farce that is the PL’s fit and proper owners test and every other corruptness within the organisation. Masters is way out of his depth politically and won’t survive this if they do not pass the takeover. It will happen, there is a stalemate right now, Saudi are in a take it or leave it mode, wanna go to court, PL don’t want to p*ss off others, Saudi have the upper hand and it’s the PL who are in a bit of a pickle right now.

They will bend eventually, legally they have no other option than to pass it or get taken to the cleaners legally. They like the corrupt scum they are, are just trying to extort as much as they can for themselves like the gangsters they are out of the deal, they don’t care about piracy, their partners, NUFC or some bogus fit and proper owners test and the Saudis see this, resent this and are in a f*** you mode! Patience for us fans - it will be concluded soon, one way or another. I’m again still 100% confident!

Im back in  ;)
Returning NUFC fan after a long time away.

chopey

« Reply #24952 on: Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10:28:46 PM »
?s=19

Crock of s*** and of course he praises Bruce

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #24953 on: Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10:30:37 PM »
?s=19

I've read it, he's like a dog with 2 dicks. He's heard something, no doubt about it and its the same source that's leaking over here. This really is the day the worm turned imo.

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #24954 on: Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10:33:54 PM »
Replying to
@richardajkeys
Bet you shot all over that young lasses foot ya vigra popping, premature ejaculating nonce biscuit.
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."

Offline Danh1

• General Member
« Reply #24955 on: Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10:33:56 PM »
Mind you, I didn’t for one minute think the Saudi’s banning Bein was a good thing for the takeover.

Hope BeoutQ comes back one million times worse and more dopey c***s lose their jobs because of it If this fails.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #24956 on: Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10:36:33 PM »
?s=19

I've read it, he's like a dog with 2 dicks. He's heard something, no doubt about it and its the same source that's leaking over here. This really is the day the worm turned imo.

Have you just done a complete 180? :lol: Didn't understand your confidence that the Saudis cutting off Bein was a good thing at all but also don't think its just finished now
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline TheInfiniteOdyssey

• General Member
  • I still love it but I used to love it more.
« Reply #24957 on: Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10:37:13 PM »
It won’t be rejected and if it does there will be the mother of all legal appeals that will eventually unmask the farce that is the PL’s fit and proper owners test and every other corruptness within the organisation. Masters is way out of his depth politically and won’t survive this if they do not pass the takeover. It will happen, there is a stalemate right now, Saudi are in a take it or leave it mode, wanna go to court, PL don’t want to p*ss off others, Saudi have the upper hand and it’s the PL who are in a bit of a pickle right now.

They will bend eventually, legally they have no other option than to pass it or get taken to the cleaners legally. They like the corrupt scum they are, are just trying to extort as much as they can for themselves like the gangsters they are out of the deal, they don’t care about piracy, their partners, NUFC or some bogus fit and proper owners test and the Saudis see this, resent this and are in a f*** you mode!

Second paragraph is amazing, reads like a villainous monologue  :lol:

Like Harvey Dent out of Batman

Offline SAK

• General Member
« Reply #24958 on: Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10:37:57 PM »
More dopey c***s will lose their jobs as KSA is beINs biggest market and they've had their license revoked.
They've already had job cuts and this will make it worse.

Offline Strawberry

• General Member
« Reply #24959 on: Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10:40:21 PM »
What is going on today all this publicity regarding the takeover. The Qataries must have heard something,

Offline gdm

• General Member
« Reply #24960 on: Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10:41:58 PM »
For the first time I think it’s f***ed. Too many noises coming out. I really hope I’m wrong coz if I’m not I’m finished with football.

godzilla

« Reply #24961 on: Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10:45:59 PM »
Jacobs always seems pretty clued up but I’m always wary due to bein connection. Must admit his tweet about 100 mp’s wanting to block the deal has me worried slightly. I’m unsure how he would have that information though and seems a bit far fetched.

Confidence has certainly been knocked today, however I still don’t think we can be sure which way this heading just yet.

He wouldn't have a clue on that, and at the end of the day it's the the UK which are the the ones that matter. He's obviously being fed bollocks from his former beIN overloads as he certainly won't have a direct line to the Premier League

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #24962 on: Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10:46:16 PM »
Replying to
@richardajkeys
Bet you shot all over that young lasses foot ya vigra popping, premature ejaculating nonce biscuit.

:lol: nonce biscuit.

Offline midds

• Administrator
« Reply #24963 on: Tuesday 21 July 2020, 10:49:25 PM »
f*** it, let's knock this one on the head. Despair and depression lay here:

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=104288.0