Author Topic: Coronavirus - Premier League to return on 17th June  (Read 45970 times)

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #1150 on: Wednesday 20 May 2020, 02:37:17 PM »
Looks like Dummett will be playing left back for the remainder of the season for us based on what Rose has said.

I don't know what Rose problem is like. He's in a very priveleged position and football is one of the safest things to get back to due the amount of testing. Also he will be training and playing against everyone who has tested negative. I really don't see his issue or feel any sympathy for him.

As long as he’s not getting paid then I couldn’t care less what he does. His choice, Dummett will be fine seeing out the season.

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #1151 on: Wednesday 20 May 2020, 02:55:23 PM »
Looks like Dummett will be playing left back for the remainder of the season for us based on what Rose has said.

I don't know what Rose problem is like. He's in a very priveleged position and football is one of the safest things to get back to due the amount of testing. Also he will be training and playing against everyone who has tested negative. I really don't see his issue or feel any sympathy for him.

As long as he’s not getting paid then I couldn’t care less what he does. His choice, Dummett will be fine seeing out the season.

What makes you think he won't be getting paid?

Anyway, he's only here on loan, if he wants to treat it like a holiday then good luck to him. Don't think the Spurs fans are in too much of a hurry to see him back though.

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #1152 on: Wednesday 20 May 2020, 02:58:56 PM »

Anyway, he's only here on loan, if he wants to treat it like a holiday then good luck to him. Don't think the Spurs fans are in too much of a hurry to see him back though.

If you refuse to work you can do so, you just don’t get paid. NUFC won’t pay him if he’s making himself unavailable after furloughing office staff.

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #1153 on: Wednesday 20 May 2020, 03:10:17 PM »

If you refuse to work you can do so, you just don’t get paid. NUFC won’t pay him if he’s making himself unavailable after furloughing office staff.

Fair enough then, don't really think he's needed anyway. Stay safe Danny!

Offline LoveItIfWeBeatU

• General Member
« Reply #1154 on: Wednesday 20 May 2020, 04:22:59 PM »
After the January transfer window, Dummett was dropped from NUFC's Premier League 25 player squad list due to his season ending injury. Has Dummett recovered from his injury and are the Premier League allowing changes to the squad list?
Thier is not a word. "Their" is the correct spelling.

Win, Lose or Draw. NOT "Loose"!

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #1155 on: Wednesday 20 May 2020, 05:35:18 PM »
Just been looking but can't find if there's been any alteration to the transfer window.Be strange if the windows open during the end of the season.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #1156 on: Wednesday 20 May 2020, 05:45:03 PM »
After the January transfer window, Dummett was dropped from NUFC's Premier League 25 player squad list due to his season ending injury. Has Dummett recovered from his injury and are the Premier League allowing changes to the squad list?

It's been confirmed players already at the club can be registered, new signings not.

Offline jdckelly

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #1157 on: Thursday 21 May 2020, 02:58:59 PM »

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #1158 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 02:31:28 PM »

Offline loki679

• General Member
  • 中国
« Reply #1159 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 02:39:02 PM »

That's amazing :lol:
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline toontownman

• General Member
« Reply #1160 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 02:52:43 PM »
2 minutes until the helicopter comes out lol
Chris Hughton, simply the best manager we had from 2009-2010.

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #1161 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 03:20:01 PM »

Exactly what I was thinking  :lol: :lol:

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #1162 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 03:27:22 PM »
Mexican helicopter ftw.
Bearings Straight!

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #1163 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 06:04:03 PM »
Kante is going to miss the rest of the season if it resumes

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #1164 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 09:03:23 AM »
Hayden retweeted this! Weird!

?s=21

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #1165 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 09:16:16 AM »
?s=21

Offline neesy111

• General Member
  • Madrid, ES
« Reply #1166 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 11:48:19 AM »
Amazing how often this happens with footballers :rolleyes:

Offline Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
« Reply #1167 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 12:32:12 PM »
Password: password

Steve Bruce: Ashley Enabler.

"I have heard lots of nonsense about tactics but the big thing is about showing pride and having a go." 29/09/19

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #1168 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 12:34:16 PM »
Password: password

Give the lad some credit. Password requirements are much more sophisticated these days. There'll be a 1 at the end.

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #1169 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 01:59:38 PM »
La Liga can return from June 8th

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #1170 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 02:30:16 PM »
Really hope Watford get relegated, would be a fitting end to a dreadful season for them.

Offline Sima

• General Member
« Reply #1171 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 07:39:15 PM »
BBC showing the Liverpool v West Ham cup final.

Completely forgot that the King surrendered the lead three times on the way to losing in this game.  c***.

Offline Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• General Member
  • Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
« Reply #1172 on: Sunday 24 May 2020, 10:04:39 AM »
God. That was the day of my 18th Birthday.

Offline chopey

• General Member
  • Co Durham, England.
« Reply #1173 on: Sunday 24 May 2020, 10:13:31 AM »
A few articles this morning saying clubs will lose £90 million if they are forced to play behind closed doors, but if they allowed crowds in would anyone seriously go ? I for one certainly wouldn't.
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #1174 on: Sunday 24 May 2020, 10:30:33 AM »
A few articles this morning saying clubs will lose £90 million if they are forced to play behind closed doors, but if they allowed crowds in would anyone seriously go ? I for one certainly wouldn't.

Every business is losing money, that's just the reality of it. Talking about allowing crowds in is just ludicrous.