Author Topic: West Bromwich Albion 2-3 Newcastle United - Man City (H) in QF  (Read 9865 times)

Offline TRon

• General Member
Re: West Bromwich Albion v Newcastle United - 03/03/20 @ 8pm (on BBC Red Button)
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 01:50:06 PM »
Aye sounds about right. :lol:

Offline Chicken Dancer

• General Member
  • This club will never go anywhere under Mike Ashley
Re: West Bromwich Albion v Newcastle United - 03/03/20 @ 8pm (on BBC Red Button)
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 03:32:48 PM »
Really hope WBA but a full side out and embarrass Bruce and his media pals. The storm if they win will be unbearable, it really will. If this useless f*** takes us to Wembley after so many (including me) have packed in tickets etc. Makes me sick.

Feel absolutely rank wanting NUFC to lose but unfortunately it’s for the greater good.

Offline jackyboy

• General Member
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 04:01:25 PM »
Can see us winning this and I'm dreading it.  Great tactics by Bruce, never been through to this stage of the FA Cup for a zillion years and so on.  Managing to scrape through against 2 division 1 sides at the second attempt will be forgotten
I went out with a girl once and she asked me to kiss her where it was wet and smelly...........So I took her to Middlesbrough

Offline Disco

• Newcastle
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 04:07:06 PM »
Get's through this and he's bulletproof unless he takes them down which he won't.

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
  • Orlando FL
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 04:18:46 PM »
what is a bbc red button
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 04:21:58 PM »
2-1 to the brumwich.

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 04:23:54 PM »
what is a bbc red button

You typed this in the wrong box Grandad, it's the long one at the top.  Goldie says hi, love you xxx

Offline Disco

• Newcastle
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 04:35:02 PM »
what is a bbc red button

Just extra content you access via the red button on your remote in the UK. They use it for the Olympics and mass events where they need extra channels to put content.

It's also live on the website (probably geoblocked).

Offline Rod

• General Member
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 04:49:58 PM »
Really hope WBA but a full side out and embarrass Bruce and his media pals. The storm if they win will be unbearable, it really will. If this useless f*** takes us to Wembley after so many (including me) have packed in tickets etc. Makes me sick.

Feel absolutely rank wanting NUFC to lose but unfortunately it’s for the greater good.
I think we will win tonight for some strange reason but don't worry, he is definitely not taking us to Wembley.  I do agree though that the gutter press will milk it for all its worth.  "Better than Rafa, yada, yada, yada".

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
  • Orlando FL
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 05:34:50 PM »
what is a bbc red button

Just extra content you access via the red button on your remote in the UK. They use it for the Olympics and mass events where they need extra channels to put content.

:thup: thanks Disco - like an interactive feature accessed via pressing a button to see additional programming or content. So its like live on demand or something.

it's on ESPN+ here so will watch it via the iPad at the office.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

Online Big Geordie

• General Member
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 05:46:48 PM »
WBA could put their 2nd team out and it will still be enough to beat us, tonight. Think back to Sheff Weds at home in the League Cup, under Maclaren. Same again.
The truth points to itself

Offline chopey

• General Member
  • Co Durham, England.
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 06:04:53 PM »
Finding it impossible to call, West Brom will play a weakened team, which brings them to our level, but things look like they are starting to unravel just now with a few players speaking out and rumours flying all over, personally I'd like to see West Brom tonk Newcastle and then the fall out will be a joy to behold 
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline Tyne81

• General Member
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 06:10:28 PM »
West Brom win and a s**** display from Brewcies boys. Cast iron.

Online Big Geordie

• General Member
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 06:24:45 PM »
Some nugget just swore Live on Tyne Tees news. "f***ing Come On, Newcastle!"
The truth points to itself

Offline Scoot

• General Member
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 06:28:06 PM »
Some nugget just swore Live on Tyne Tees news. "f***ing Come On, Newcastle!"

Just seen that. Idiot.

Online duo

• General Member
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 06:28:38 PM »
Can you access the game online? Or just through terrestrial?

Offline Scoot

• General Member
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 06:31:01 PM »
Can you access the game online? Or just through terrestrial?

Yes, it's on the bbc website.

Offline Mikky

• General Member
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 06:49:56 PM »
Is it straight to pens if it’s a draw or extra time first?

I agree that a loss here will be the start of anti-Bruce stuff from the crowd, not that the w*nkers running the place will care. They’ll be delighted if we go out.

Extra time then pens

Offline bigfella

• General Member
« Reply #68 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 06:50:52 PM »
what is a bbc red button

Anyone know if the red button stuff is in HD? Don't want to be watching Bruceys Boys getting humiliated in poor quality....

Offline Ikon

• General Member
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 06:53:26 PM »
2-1 win for WBA. 37.76% possession to us, at the very most..

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 07:00:21 PM »
?s=20
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 07:01:49 PM »
4-2-3-1?
?s=21

Offline toon25

• General Member
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 07:02:15 PM »
 :anguish: Bentaleb

Online Charlies

• General Member
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 07:03:34 PM »
4-4-1-1? Strong side like.

Online Charlies

• General Member
« Reply #74 on: Tuesday 3 March 2020, 07:04:36 PM »
?s=20

9 changes.