Author Topic: Danny Rose  (Read 18372 times)

Offline Astroblack

• mkdisciple
  • General Member
Re: Danny Rose
« Reply #325 on: Thursday 10 September 2020, 05:58:39 PM »
I still don't think he was that bad for us like

I remember a few times he was carrying the ball up the field and ASM pretty much demanded that he pass it to him immediately. Not blaming Sain Max either, it was just the time and place of the situation.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #326 on: Thursday 10 September 2020, 07:56:59 PM »
Off to Genoa. Well he’s in the same country as Milan at least.
?s=21

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #327 on: Thursday 10 September 2020, 10:40:57 PM »
Smart move. Slower paced league.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #328 on: Saturday 12 September 2020, 10:25:47 AM »
Didn’t he come out with some patter about how he phoned his agent when Jetro got injured and asked him to sort a move out to us?! Watching Spurs - All or Nothing - he was keen on joining Milan! £2m loan fee too!