Author Topic: Newcastle 0-3 Leicester  (Read 7100 times)

Offline TRon

• General Member
Re: Newcastle 0-3 Leicester
« Reply #550 on: Wednesday 1 January 2020, 11:38:04 PM »
TBF to Bruce he definitely didn’t tell Lejeune to play risky passes across his own box :lol:

What do you think Bruce instructed him to do in those situations?

Offline Robster

• in a lorry
  • General Member
  • Solihull, West Midlands. GB
« Reply #551 on: Wednesday 1 January 2020, 11:39:23 PM »
I take it that this was right at the end of the game, looking at the empty seats.

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20

" Managers matter, but our manager is desperate for you, and his boss, to believe that they don’t. "
sackpardew.com

Offline Odear

• Photoshop Pro
  • General Member
  • Resident Sociopath
« Reply #552 on: Wednesday 1 January 2020, 11:42:49 PM »
I completely forgot this was on until close until half time. We were 2-0 down. So I left it on through the halftime and saw the goals. Then the players started coming out for the second half.

Players taking their place on the bench, Andy Carroll in particular joking and laughing with teammates even though we were two goals down.

As soon as Schär went off I muted it and went back to building duplo with the bairn. Much better use of my time.

If the players can’t give a f*** why should the supporters.
Minge Tingles

Offline Ian W

• General Member
« Reply #553 on: Wednesday 1 January 2020, 11:45:13 PM »
TBF to Bruce he definitely didn’t tell Lejeune to play risky passes across his own box :lol:

What do you think Bruce instructed him to do in those situations?

No idea, probably haven’t covered it. I despise Bruce, I’m just saying this was an individual error.

Offline The Prophet

• General Member
« Reply #554 on: Thursday 2 January 2020, 01:31:02 PM »
Weird we've conceded a few in the last week or so giving the ball away cheaply or leaving players completely unmarked. I'm sure it's a massive coincidence though, saw that all the time under Rafa.
It's basically what gives us the upper hand even in times of crisis. "Cannit wait man, we're gonna batter them, hope it's 4 or 5 nil, fancy such and such for a hat trick, we're going got Europe, they're a yo-yo team" Then five minutes into the game "s***, why haven't we scored? They've had a shot! Why aren't we all over them? How come there are two teams in the game? f***, what if we don't win? f***s SAKE CLEAR IT SHOOT TACKLE HIM BOO! What if we lose, PANIC PANIC BRUCE MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY DID HE MISS THAT SHOT, IS HE A MAG?! IT'S BECAUSE BRUCE IS A MAG! f*** OFF STEWARD ARE YOU A f***ing MAG? BET ALL THESE COPPERS ARE MAGS, AND THE MEDIA! THE REF'S A f***ing MAG! AM I A MAG?! Wait, blacked out for a second there. Ah, f***, we've lost again."

Offline Ian W

• General Member
« Reply #555 on: Thursday 2 January 2020, 01:58:55 PM »
Oh, of course the coaching is s*** now, that’s a given.