Author Topic: The little things in life...  (Read 588571 times)

Offline Pixelphish

• General Member
Re: The little things in life...
« Reply #14600 on: Sunday 24 November 2019, 08:46:06 PM »
The noise of tyre spray on fresh tarmac.
Aye. Just felt I did it at the same time as you and you came out tops every time. Just in a bad mood now after Pixelhax.

Have to get this out now:

Pixel you're either hacking with the demo, or you're too f***ing good to constantly hammer us to the ground with it every time we play. Starts to take the p*ss a bit. I mean, I don't want you to not enjoy the game, but at the same time I'd quite like to enjoy playing it too.

Online loki679

• General Member
  • 中国
« Reply #14601 on: Tuesday 26 November 2019, 12:04:50 PM »
The sound a handbrake makes when you pull it up without pressing the button.
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Sacramento, California
« Reply #14602 on: Wednesday 1 January 2020, 06:04:00 PM »
The roads on new year's day

Offline Colo's Short and Curlies

• AKA SP60sH
  • General Member
« Reply #14603 on: Tuesday 10 March 2020, 10:39:56 AM »
We've got to prepare a Fee and Access Plan at work (University) so obviously I have set up a file structure FAP1, FAP2 etc and have managed to get senior people to refer to the process as the FAPpenning.

I should know better and be more grown up, but I don't and I'm not
If you use supplements for your garden/pets/yourself please have a look at my mates website - www.thefulvicacidcompany.com

Offline Papavasiliou

• General Member
« Reply #14604 on: Tuesday 10 March 2020, 10:45:18 AM »
We've got to prepare a Fee and Access Plan at work (University) so obviously I have set up a file structure FAP1, FAP2 etc and have managed to get senior people to refer to the process as the FAPpenning.

I should know better and be more grown up, but I don't and I'm not

Used to have the same thing when all the offices were equipped with "File And Print" servers.

Got a fair few confused users when I told them I was just logging onto the FAP server to check their profile  :lol:

Offline Pixelphish

• General Member
« Reply #14605 on: Thursday 12 March 2020, 02:00:39 PM »
Adding a new name to the ignore list.
Aye. Just felt I did it at the same time as you and you came out tops every time. Just in a bad mood now after Pixelhax.

Have to get this out now:

Pixel you're either hacking with the demo, or you're too f***ing good to constantly hammer us to the ground with it every time we play. Starts to take the p*ss a bit. I mean, I don't want you to not enjoy the game, but at the same time I'd quite like to enjoy playing it too.

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #14606 on: Thursday 2 April 2020, 06:36:04 PM »
Successfully fixing something.

Had to take apart the pipes under the kitchen sink to fix a blockage. Took it all apart. Removed the blockage. Put everything back together and it's working like new. Felt like I should've had his playing as I left the kitchen:

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Pennsylvania, USA
« Reply #14607 on: Thursday 2 April 2020, 06:40:22 PM »
:lol: did that with the bathroom sink a few weeks back. The things that came out the drain...stuff of nightmares. Drains like a dream now though.

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • where is your god now
« Reply #14608 on: Thursday 2 April 2020, 07:23:13 PM »
:lol: how much to take a bite of the rancid mix of shaving trimmings, spat out toothpaste and noxzema melted down the drain over the years?

edit: dry heaved typing that out.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Pennsylvania, USA
« Reply #14609 on: Thursday 2 April 2020, 10:18:14 PM »
:lol: I’d rather the ‘rona tbh.

Offline Tyne81

• General Member
« Reply #14610 on: Yesterday at 12:32:12 AM »
Amongst all this crap going on I'm starting to realise how much money I waste. It's disgusting like 300+ a week on nothing. Been less than 2 weeks and we are amazed at the amount in the joint account.

Offline Varadi

• General Member
« Reply #14611 on: Yesterday at 08:45:31 AM »
Amongst all this crap going on I'm starting to realise how much money I waste. It's disgusting like 300+ a week on nothing. Been less than 2 weeks and we are amazed at the amount in the joint account.

Aye, think there's going to loads of people reviewing their budgets after this - amazing how little you can get by on when you have to.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #14612 on: Yesterday at 09:26:38 AM »

Aye, think there's going to loads of people reviewing their budgets after this - amazing how little you can get by on when you have to.
f***ing hope so. There should be a massive reset after this. The way society works, thebwaybwe want it to work, our part in it etc.

Not going to happen is it ? It'll be an all out sprint the opposite way.

I got so angry at 8pm last night, looking out as my daughters stood on our drive way clapping and seeing others do the same, looking round d at neighbours who willingly voted to stuff the NHS that they now applaud. Dont get me wrong this isn't and anti Tory pro Labour post as both are complicit in the s*** we now have, as our we in the way weve sleepwalked into the type of society we have. We can change it but I fear we cant be arsed.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #14613 on: Yesterday at 09:35:22 AM »
:thup: there absolutely needs to be a period of reflection on how things used to be and how we want them to be.
Bearings Straight!

Offline Tyne81

• General Member
« Reply #14614 on: Yesterday at 09:45:43 AM »
:thup: there absolutely needs to be a period of reflection on how things used to be and how we want them to be.

100%. Real wake up call this. Puts everything in perspective and how much we take for granted.

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • Long Island, NY
« Reply #14615 on: Yesterday at 12:03:22 PM »

See you at the WE SURVIVED BLOWOUT SALE! EVERYTHING 5% OFF (after a 15% markup)

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #14616 on: Yesterday at 12:17:16 PM »

See you at the WE SURVIVED BLOWOUT SALE! EVERYTHING 5% OFF (after a 15% markup)

GET DOWN TO LONG DICK BILLY's GUN EMPORIUM COVID-19% OFF M19 PISTOLS SALE

YEEEEEEEEE'HAWWWWWWWWW

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • Long Island, NY
« Reply #14617 on: Yesterday at 12:18:31 PM »
:lol: I can 100 percent go to a place called "Dicks" and buy a handgun. So, well done.

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #14618 on: Yesterday at 01:40:51 PM »
[emoji38] when the pubs reopen someone needs to post the Sun & Mail pictures of the scenes so Mike truly looses all respect for us.
Bearings Straight!

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #14619 on: Yesterday at 02:35:41 PM »
Jonathon Woss "Eat them to defeat them". Brass Eye levels of humiliation.