Author Topic: Sheffield Utd vs Newcastle Utd Thurs 5th December (Kick Off 7.30pm Amazon Prime)  (Read 2977 times)

Offline samptime29

• General Member
Tough game with their form. Battling 1-1 draw (Almiron).

Offline midds

• Administrator
  • In omnia Paratus
Re: Sheffield Utd vs Newcastle Utd Thurs 5th December (Kick Off 7.30pm Amazon Prime)
« Reply #1 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 10:18:14 AM »
We've got a brilliant manager apparently and we're coming into the game off the back of a superb draw at home. They're nearly promoted so I'm fully expecting a thumping away win.

0-5. Minimum.
The club comes first.

Offline Minhosa

• General Member
Re: Sheffield Utd vs Newcastle Utd Thurs 5th December (Kick Off 7.30pm Amazon Prime)
« Reply #2 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 10:38:14 AM »
They're a much better team than us imho. Having watched them a few times this season, they're so joined up with a clear system and game plan.

Offline St1pe

• General Member
« Reply #3 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 10:49:12 AM »
Same as what others have said I think they’ll be too organised and too aggressive for our counter style to work well against them.

I vaguely remember we were linked with their boss quite heavily over the summer. It’s a real shame we didn’t get him.

I’m assuming Bruce will have to use the squad this week given the amount of games we’ll play in close succession?

Offline Odear

• Photoshop Pro
  • General Member
  • Resident Sociopath
« Reply #4 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 10:50:40 AM »
Am done predicting what team will turn up. We’re capable of beating anyone in this league on our day but with a few good results, the attitude shifts and then back down to earth with a bump.

We haven’t had a captain in the team for a very long time now who would or could drive the other players on to better things. The manager certainly can’t
Minge Tingles

Offline Marmoset

• General Member
« Reply #5 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 10:55:27 AM »
They're seem like a genuinely decent team from the little I've seen of them, so away from home will be a tricky one.

Offline Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
« Reply #6 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 11:01:05 AM »
They're a much better team than us imho. Having watched them a few times this season, they're so joined up with a clear system and game plan.

Yup, they’ve looked really quite good from what I’ve seen. Can’t imagine how we’d get anything there.
Steve Bruce: Ashley Enabler.

"I have heard lots of nonsense about tactics but the big thing is about showing pride and having a go." 29/09/19

Offline Disco

« Reply #7 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 11:03:45 AM »
Another one that could go either way. Think they'll get 3 points from the next 2 games.

Offline Minhosa

• General Member
« Reply #8 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 11:04:11 AM »

Yup, they’ve looked really quite good from what I’ve seen. Can’t imagine how we’d get anything there.

Wilder has really done a great job there. The whole club has great momentum at the moment.

Offline Menace

• General Member
  • If only.
« Reply #9 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 11:04:45 AM »
3-0. They play decent football, we will get carved open.
Quote from: Sunderland Fan
We are always second best to them, always.

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #10 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 11:17:27 AM »
I like Wilder a lot - done really well there tbf.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #11 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 01:06:21 PM »
A team with actual organisation and a perfect understanding of how they play in every single area.

The exact sort of team that exposes Steve Bruce's clueless setup and instructions.

They'll beat us as comfortably as Norwich and Villa did.

3 - 0.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Gallowgate End

• General Member
« Reply #12 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 01:54:13 PM »
Likely to be just 2 points from the relegation zone before this game kicks off.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #13 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 02:31:53 PM »
What’s the craic with multiple use of Prime accounts? I pay for Prime anyway. Could I give my old man my login details and we can both watch it? Or will they detect IPs/who’s watching and all that?
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #14 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 02:41:32 PM »
What’s the craic with multiple use of Prime accounts? I pay for Prime anyway. Could I give my old man my login details and we can both watch it? Or will they detect IPs/who’s watching and all that?

Allowed to have 2 users per prime subscription.

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #15 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 02:44:37 PM »
I'm going to get a free trial and see what content they've got. Might keep for a few months. Will miss tomorrow games, but will watch Wednesday and obviously our game. All the games on Boxing Day is canny too.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #16 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 02:45:18 PM »

Allowed to have 2 users per prime subscription.

Sound.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline Ashley17

• General Member
  • Duff11
« Reply #17 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 02:47:28 PM »
If it’s anything like their tennis coverage, make sure you’ve got any score notifications off on the device you are watching on. A good 30-45 seconds behind

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #18 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 02:47:50 PM »
If it’s anything like their tennis coverage, make sure you’ve got any score notifications off on the device you are watching on. A good 30-45 seconds behind

Ah really? That's a bit s****.

Offline Ikon

• General Member
« Reply #19 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 03:38:17 PM »
3-1 to them.

Offline Amir_9

• General Member
« Reply #20 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 03:45:55 PM »
These are due a bad result, maybe we can fluke it here

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #21 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 03:47:47 PM »
smash and grab 0-1. a defender to score for us.

or we get turned over.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #22 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 04:02:30 PM »
I've captained Lundstram.

Should get at least one goal skipping past Shelvey in the process.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #23 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 07:34:53 PM »
3-0 home win. Tactical plan and proper gameplan meets 'slap em on the back and get em fired up'.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline Mr Logic

• Lord of the pikeys
  • General Member
« Reply #24 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 07:47:05 PM »
https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=1

They haven't lost in last 6 games, maybe they're due one. But can't see us getting anything, esp if we treat it like Villa game.
A life spent in fear is a life half lived.