Author Topic: Newcastle United 2-2 Manchester City - 30/11/19  (Read 7827 times)

Offline Consortium of one

• General Member
Re: Newcastle United v Manchester City 12.30pm Sat 30 November Live on BT Sports
« Reply #50 on: Friday 29 November 2019, 09:25:45 PM »
Harmison calling for Carroll to be ‘unleashed’ on TalkShite this morning :lol:

and within the first five minutes Carroll does a hammy and an ankle and misses the rest of the season.
It is my intent to purchase NUFC as soon as possible with the fullest extent of my personal wealth which may not be all that much right now, and may never be, but I stand by my statement nonetheless.

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
Re: Newcastle United v Manchester City 12.30pm Sat 30 November Live on BT Sports
« Reply #51 on: Friday 29 November 2019, 09:33:13 PM »
The roar from the crowd when he comes back fitter and stronger than ever though.

Offline astraguy

• General Member
« Reply #52 on: Friday 29 November 2019, 09:33:58 PM »
He is injured thank f***

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #53 on: Friday 29 November 2019, 10:05:24 PM »
As if anyone is watching this :yao:

Offline Sean

• General Member
« Reply #54 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 12:54:34 AM »
Asked by reporters if Steve Bruce has looked at last season's 2-1 home win against Man City in the run up to this game.
 "What's gone on in the past was a long, long time ago"
“We're practically a different team. We'll focus on what we can do and hopefully get the result. That would be nice."

:laugh:

Bet that question killed him.

"What's gone on in the past was a long, long time ago, but we've only won two of our last twenty matches against Manchester City, so maybe the players in this practically different team are too used to losing"

Isn't this "practically different team" the same one he was saying he couldn't coach the Rafa out of just a few weeks ago?

Pardew-esque quotes come naturally out of this fuckwits gob. They have done since he 'graced' the club with his presence.

Hoping Man City can find some form and ram those bitter quotes down his mouth, although it wouldn't surprise me if he gets lucky so I'll probably have a little bet on us as insurance.
“I think when we score it will be from a penalty or a set play or maybe a shot from the edge of the area or a ricochet. Hopefully.” Alan Pardew, August 2014

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #55 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 04:18:57 AM »
Getting up at 5:30am for this :lol:

I’ll get up at 8 and see the 0-3 and move on with my day.
▒▓██ N █ U █ F █ C ██▓▒

Offline covmag

• General Member
« Reply #56 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 09:15:26 AM »
Cant see owt but a 2-1win , Man city are there for the taking.

Joe's day today  O0
Ashley has killed my club

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #57 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 09:21:25 AM »
Hoping they get f***ing hammered. Enough of this nonsense they play better under Bruce and he’s doing a good job already.
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #58 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 09:22:07 AM »
I think we'll see a goal from one of the front three in a 1-5 howking.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline covmag

• General Member
« Reply #59 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 10:35:23 AM »
Hoping they get f***ing hammered. Enough of this nonsense they play better under Bruce and he’s doing a good job already.

Yeah let's enjoy a 0-7 jumping.ffs

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #60 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 10:50:40 AM »
I'll take 0-7 tbh

Offline Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
« Reply #61 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 10:52:31 AM »

Why only seven? Pretty sure they all need hat tricks to get back in form.

I don’t know why you have such an inability to understand why people are wishing, praying, for double figures. Then again, I don’t understand people who don’t want the Toon to get humped.
Steve Bruce: Ashley Enabler.

"I have heard lots of nonsense about tactics but the big thing is about showing pride and having a go." 29/09/19

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #62 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 11:04:24 AM »

I don’t know why you have such an inability to understand why people are wishing, praying, for double figures. Then again, I don’t understand people who don’t want the Toon to get humped.

You don't understand why supporters of a football club, don't want them to get humped?  :lol:

Offline covmag

• General Member
« Reply #63 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 11:15:24 AM »

Ok hero.

Offline xLiaaamx

• General Member
« Reply #64 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 11:23:01 AM »
He just wants us to have our own version of The Don. What a guy.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #65 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 11:28:17 AM »
He just wants us to have our own version of The Don. What a guy.

We've literally got one now, he just happens to have more money
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Online Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #66 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 11:31:01 AM »
Dummett keeps his place. :lol: :lol:
?s=21

Offline Bimpy474

• General Member
« Reply #67 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 11:31:29 AM »
Schar on the bench, you thick fat cabbage t***.

Offline Collage

• General Member
« Reply #68 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 11:32:23 AM »
Manquillo in for Yedlin.

Offline Ikon

• General Member
« Reply #69 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 11:32:49 AM »

Offline Collage

• General Member
« Reply #70 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 11:32:52 AM »

Offline Ikon

• General Member
« Reply #71 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 11:33:17 AM »
Manquillo in for Yedlin.

Good, I'm sick of the lesbian. Well the whole club, football in general :(

Offline St1pe

• General Member
« Reply #72 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 11:33:38 AM »
Baffled he’s played Shelvey over Longstaff in a game where we’ll need mobility and won’t have much of the ball. Dummet over Schar is mental as well.

I thought we’d lose two or three but it could be worse.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #73 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 11:34:13 AM »
He's starting Shelvey and Dummet against Man City!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is going to be a bloodbath.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #74 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 11:34:24 AM »
Shelvey red incoming
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"