Author Topic: Newcastle v Bournemouth sat 9/11 3pm kick off SJP no live TV  (Read 2114 times)

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
Re: Newcastle v Bournemouth sat 9/11 3pm kick off SJP no live TV
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday 6 November 2019, 09:58:40 AM »
1-1 Joelinton & King.
?s=21

Offline SteV

• General Member
« Reply #26 on: Friday 8 November 2019, 02:59:16 PM »
LAWRO'S PREDICTION
The Cherries have kept three clean sheets in a row now, which is important for them because I would always back them to score.

Prediction: 0-2

06/10/2019   Arsenal             1 - 0   Bournemouth
19/10/2019   Bournemouth   0 - 0   Norwich City
26/10/2019   Watford           0 - 0   Bournemouth
02/11/2019   Bournemouth   1 - 0   Manchester United

Online ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #27 on: Friday 8 November 2019, 03:01:16 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Sean

• General Member
« Reply #28 on: Friday 8 November 2019, 10:40:43 PM »
Some fans are so fickle. A few points and it's back on board the Ashley and Bruce train. Hopefully Bournemouth show up and do a number on this football company.

Based on what ? There’s over 7000 tickets unsold, plus around  2000 missing away fans so as it stands around 9000 shy of capacity, un heard of and it’s now the norm.

Hardly f***ing fickle is it?

Who said I was talking about matchgoers? I'm talking about people whose opinions and feelings change like the wind. Which is pretty much the definition of fickle, as you don't seem to understand this.
“I think when we score it will be from a penalty or a set play or maybe a shot from the edge of the area or a ricochet. Hopefully.” Alan Pardew, August 2014

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #29 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 08:08:20 AM »
If we win today I can see this being one of those Pardewesque annoying seasons where we’re not in deep-deep trouble, are still s**** but we get enough wins somehow.
?s=21

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #30 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 08:47:32 AM »
Some fans are so fickle. A few points and it's back on board the Ashley and Bruce train. Hopefully Bournemouth show up and do a number on this football company.

Based on what ? There’s over 7000 tickets unsold, plus around  2000 missing away fans so as it stands around 9000 shy of capacity, un heard of and it’s now the norm.

Who said I was talking about matchgoers? I'm talking about people whose opinions and feelings change like the wind. Which is pretty much the definition of fickle, as you don't seem to understand this.

:thup:

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #31 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 09:44:58 AM »
Haven't heard anyone on here even remotely complimentary towards Bruce or Ashley.

Virtue signalling. "I hate them more than you!" Well aren't you proper mint.

You could argue, if one has given up on the club under Ashley, they wouldnt find themselves on a football forum but that would be being pedantic.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #32 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 09:53:41 AM »
Haven't heard anyone on here even remotely complimentary towards Bruce or Ashley.

You could argue, if one has given up on the club under Ashley, they wouldnt find themselves on a football forum but that would be being pedantic.

Pot calling kettle.

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #33 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 09:56:39 AM »

Pot calling kettle.

That's my point Neesy man. Theres no point coming on to a football forum and then claiming to care the least.

Again, I've seen no proof of anyone changing their views on Ashley or Bruce.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #34 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 09:58:44 AM »
:okay:

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #35 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 09:59:53 AM »
I will take that as a win, ta.

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #36 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 10:28:53 AM »

Nailed it tbf.

Offline Sean

• General Member
« Reply #37 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 10:34:12 AM »

The poster who started the thread, his opinions change like the wind.

I love this attitude of "well if they don't want the club to win 17th place then they shouldn't be on this board." Stop crying ffs.
“I think when we score it will be from a penalty or a set play or maybe a shot from the edge of the area or a ricochet. Hopefully.” Alan Pardew, August 2014

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #38 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 10:35:20 AM »

I'm sure I was complimentary about his nana perm.

Offline xLiaaamx

• General Member
« Reply #39 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 10:36:45 AM »
Jesus Christ man. I'm pretty sure by now none of us on here are giving Ashley any money. Can't we all just do what we want to beyond that?

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #40 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 10:40:35 AM »
Jesus Christ man. I'm pretty sure by now none of us on here are giving Ashley any money. Can't we all just do what we want to beyond that?

Exactly. "But, but you almost said something nice about our set pieces, you Ashley sympathiser."

As if it makes a f***ing blind bit of difference..

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #41 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 10:43:15 AM »

Exactly. "But, but you almost said something nice about our set pieces, you Ashley sympathiser."

As if it makes a f***ing blind bit of difference..

"You celebrated a toon goal on a message board. You Ashley loving Nazi sympathiser"

Offline Wilson

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • The Mike, The.
« Reply #42 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 11:18:03 AM »
Been offered my mates work tickets for this, one adult and child.  Do I f*** want to go, but on the other hand my daughter (7) has been wanting to go for a while now. Urgh.

Honestly can't think of nothing worse but feel like I should take her.  Still time to plan something else I suppose.

Offline covmag

• General Member
« Reply #43 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 11:27:04 AM »
Been offered my mates work tickets for this, one adult and child.  Do I f*** want to go, but on the other hand my daughter (7) has been wanting to go for a while now. Urgh.

Honestly can't think of nothing worse but feel like I should take her.  Still time to plan something else I suppose.

Take the tickets and don’t use them, it’s what I do.  O0
Ashley has killed my club

Offline covmag

• General Member
« Reply #44 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 11:29:54 AM »

The poster who started the thread, his opinions change like the wind.

I love this attitude of "well if they don't want the club to win 17th place then they shouldn't be on this board." Stop crying ffs.

My opinions do change a bit, what hasn’t changed is no more cash for aashley, I had a season ticket before Keegan played for us till last season .I now don’t waste my money giving it to him, however I don’t hate everything NUFC and yes I still want them to win.So pipe down and keep ya fooking opinions on me to yourself .
Ashley has killed my club

Offline reefatoon

• General Member
« Reply #45 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 11:30:25 AM »
Just take her to any old field and stand there with her for 90 minutes staring at a dog s***. No money goes to Ashley and it’s probably just as entertaining. Boo the s*** at 87 mins and then go home. Full match day experience right there.

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #46 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 11:33:09 AM »

f*** it, just take her, mate. She'll thank you for it in twenty years time when the f***er's gone.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #47 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 11:47:15 AM »
Vague memory of these scoring two late goals against us on many [possibly two] occasions. I've seen nowt in Bruce's methods to suggest this won't happen today.

Offline Wallsendmag

• General Member
« Reply #48 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 11:49:15 AM »

I'd be surprised if any football fan in the World didn't have a change of feeling or opinion throughout the football season one way or the other. I was surprised and happy with the result last week, disappointed with the Leicester result and so on, although nowhere near to the levels I would have been in the past, ie a good result no longer makes my weekend and a bad one doesn't ruin it.

What i do know is that, no matter what happens on the pitch this season I wont be at a single NUFC game home or away (first time that'll have happened since 1982).
Sunderland AFC - The club that knowingly played a paedophile

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #49 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 11:49:39 AM »
Vague memory of these scoring two late goals against us on many [possibly two] occasions. I've seen nowt in Bruce's methods to suggest this won't happen today.

Remember our late goal against them last season?